Status: Falling down from the heavens as fast as it can ;)

The End of You

Chapter 1: She walks down the same road

Now

“Finally, last day of auditions is tomorrow,” Luna replied happily as she walked down the street with Raven towards their house.
“Now if only there was at least one person that could actually carry a decent tune in this town,” Raven replied, slightly irritated.
“A lot of them could carry a tune well enough,” Luna argued, trying to see the positive side in a battle she knew she was losing quickly.
“Yeah, with country music, but ask them to sing anything that was rock, and it was like having you blow up a homemade bomb.”
“I can’t even make a bomb.”
“So you see my point?”
“But what about-”Gunshots rang through the air, cutting Luna off mid-sentence. There was shouting coming from the alley where the gunshots had emanated from, automatically interesting the two girls. Being careful not to be heard, they quickly made their way over to the edge of the alley, keeping their backs to the wall of the building, keeping them out of sight of whoever had the gun. Keeping quiet, they listened to the argument that was unfolding.
“What the fuck man? What’d he do to get shot?” one guy asked, clearly pissed off.
“Where the fuck did you two come from?” another person asked, sounding both pissed off and frightened of something.
“Was that Brendan?” Luna whispered to Raven, who only shushed her with her hand as a response.
“I came from my mom’s vag and my dad’s balls, what about you?” the first guy replied sarcastically. Even though they could not see what was happening, the girls were able to tell that the guy was sneering when he spoke.
“Oh, a wise ass huh?” the other guy replied, defiantly pissed off, “How about a few rounds in your face, that’ll make you look like you sound.”
“Not here, bastard,” Raven said, taking her pocketknife out of her back pocket, the blade popping out for use as she walked into the mouth of the alley.
“Raven!” Luna whispered, horrified as she saw her friend walk out into the open.
“Brendan,” Raven yelled down the alley, finally getting a full view of the situation she was listening in on. There was a guy with what looked like rainbow hair lying on the ground, a pool of blood forming around him. Standing next to him was a skinny man with black hair that was shaved on both sides, and what looked like chocolate brown eyes. Brendan was standing against the wall far from the two other guys, now staring in slight horror at Raven. “What the fuck is going on here?”
“Raven, w-what’re you doing here?” Brendan asked, his eyes turning into two orbs of horror.
“That’s exactly what I was gonna ask you,” Raven replied harshly, making her way slowly towards the scene before her, knife still in tow, “Last time I checked, this was still my turf, so why are you on my turf?”
“I-I was just-”
“Ya know, I was actually having a relatively good day until you fucked it up by shooting people here,” Raven replied harshly, now holding the blade an inch away from Brendan’s throat. “Now, if I were you, and I saw a pissed off girl holding a knife to my throat, I would be praying to whatever was listening to save my sorry ass. Though I’m not you, now am I?”All Brendan did was nod his head, trying not to be pierced with the knife, which was lowered after a moment. “Then get the fuck outta here, before you need time to pray.” Taking the moment, Brendan ran, falling down as he turned away from where Luna was eavesdropping, but quickly getting back up and kept running. Hoping no one else had a gun, Luna popped her head out to look into the alley, soon walking up towards Raven and the two guys.
“This is why you’re the boss,” Luna said, a small smile on her face as she patted Raven on the back, “You have the balls to do that. Hey, who’s the stickman?”
“I’m,” the guy started to say, but stopped when the rainbow-haired man groaned in pain. Ignoring the girls, the skinny man focused on the bleeding man, trying to pick him up. Luna saw Raven out of the corner of her eye, nodding her head slightly. Understanding the gesture, Luna shoved the skinny man aside, picking up the rainbow-haired man and hoisting him over her shoulder like he was a bag of dog food.
“Where do ya want him?” Luna asked the skinny man, who was gawking at how easily Luna was able to pick up the guy.
“Uh…do you guys live nearby?” the skinny man asked, still amazed at the girl’s strength. Luna looked over to where Raven was, waiting for orders. Raven simply nodded her head again, giving Luna instant instructions.
“Got it,” Luna said, turning to walk down the alley, Raven following her, leaving the skinny guy standing in the alley for a moment before he quickly shook his head and caught up to Raven, walking beside her.
“Now who are you two?” Raven asked, hoping to get an answer.
“I’m Jayy,” the guy said, not taking his eyes off the rainbow-haired man, “And that’s my friend, Dahvie.”
♠ ♠ ♠
There, I'm working both my butt and brain off so that I can hopefully entertain you people. And F.Y.I., I never wanted to shoot Dahvie, so I made Brendan do it ;)