Status: Falling down from the heavens as fast as it can ;)

The End of You

Chapter 2: It is bled

“What the fuck does that guy eat, elephants?” Luna gasped after dropping Dhavie on the bed, finally talking.
“The girl that can move wrestlers is complaining about weight?” Raven asked, raising her right eyebrow.
“Wrestlers are easy, just aim for the legs and keep them off balance for long enough,” Luna said, catching her breath, “But that guy could crush a wrestler just by falling on them.”
“Maybe you’re just losing your touch, cause he does not look that fat to be as heavy as you say he is,” Raven said, getting a glare from Luna.
“Fuck off bitch,” Luna said as she silently stormed out of the bedroom, Raven following behind with a smirk plastered on her face. Jayy stood motionless for a moment in the bedroom before he closed and locked the door, then walked over to where Dahvie was laying awkwardly, part of his shirt wadded up where the bullet had hit. Being careful of the blood, Jayy went to work inspecting the wound, seeing how bad the damage was. Relief washed over him when he discovered that his friend wasn’t fatally wounded, and that the bullet went clean through.
Good, I can work without having to remove anything, Jayy thought to himself as he took his thumb and bit into it with his canines, instantly breaking the skin. Trying to be generous with the blood, he dripped the red liquid into the bullet hole, seeing the wound start to heal. Thank God, at least I can still do this, Jayy thought before he heard the doorknob jiggling, which was quickly followed by someone banging on the door itself.
“Jayy, open the door,” Luna said, still banging on the door. Placing the wadded shirt over the healing wound, Jayy gave himself a quick smirk before going to unlock and open the door, making it sound like it was stuck as he opened it.
“Sorry, it musta been stuck,” Jayy said, looking down at the black haired girl.
“Whatever,” Luna said impatiently as she barged into the room, a small black bag in her left hand, “Either way, we have to get him patched up.”
“Where’s Raven?” Jayy asked as Luna dropped the bag on the side of the bed.
“She’s making alibis in case,” Luna said as she lifted up the wadded part of Dahvie’s shirt, freezing when she saw the wound.
“What?” Jayy asked, making his voice sound curious, as well as slightly fearful. Luna turned her head to look at Jayy, still holding up the shirt.
“What did you do to him?” she asked, her tone cold. Jayy looked down at the wound and saw that it was almost healed, changing his facial features so he looked shocked.
“I didn’t do anything,” Jayy said, keeping up the performance.
“Well, Raven’s gotta see this,” Luna said as she dropped the shirt and started for the door, but was quickly stopped by Jayy.
“No, just bandage him up so he looks hurt,” Jayy slightly growled, his eyes slightly narrowing as he dropped the charade.
“Why should I?” Luna sneered back, glaring at Jayy.
“Cause I can crush your face in an instant,” he shot back, reaching for the sides of her face as he spoke. Luna just chuckled, which threw Jayy off guard.
“You’re gonna have to do better than that if you want me to shut my trap,” Luna said, her glare adding a mocking tone. Jayy thought for a moment, before saying the most common excuse ever.
“It’s a secret.” At hearing the word secret, Luna’s eyes grew a light of joy.
“I love secrets, even more than surprises,” Luna said happily, bouncing on the balls of her feet, “Alright, we’ll give Raven a surprise and keep this a secret, but you’ll have to explain to me later.”
“Deal,” Jayy said, removing his hands from Luna’s face, having her walk back to the bed. With a little help from Jayy, she was able to quickly bandage up Dhavie’s wound, making it look like there was still a bullet hole. “That looks real convincing,” Jayy said as Luna secured the bandage with a couple butterfly strips.
“Thanks,” Luna replied, smiling at the compliment, “I like to do a good job, no matter what.”
“Yeah, you’ll get that from a freak like her,” Raven said as she walked into the bedroom, snapping a cell phone shut.
“Hey, how’s our stories?” Luna asked as she zipped the black bag shut.
“As far as the cops are concerned, nothing happened in that alley,” Raven replied, a smirk dancing across her face for a brief moment, “How’s he doin’?”
“He only got grazed, but he lost a lot of blood. He should be up soon though,” Luna replied, keeping a straight face as she spoke. Raven grew skeptical, but she didn’t say anything because of the slight groan that slipped out of Dahvie’s mouth. In an instant Luna and Jayy were at both sides of the bed, checking to make sure Dahvie was alright as he stirred from his unconscious state.
“Wha-” Dahvie groaned as he rubbed his eyes, trying to see clearly.
“Dahvie, can you hear me?” Jayy asked loudly as he tried to help his friend up, making Dahvie flinch in response.
“Jesus, Jayy, you don’t have ta yell my fuckin’ ears off, I’m not deaf,” Dahvie replied irritably, putting his hands behind him so he could support himself. His response made Luna giggle, which caught Dahvie’s attention. “Alright, where the hell are we?” Dahvie asked, finally looking around the room, noticing how dark it was in there. He saw Jayy and Luna exchange a quick glance before having Jayy tell him to lie back and get some rest, that they were safe. Trusting what his friend said, Dahvie laid back down on the mattress, closing his eyelids. Taking the moment, Jayy, Luna, and Raven stepped out of the room, silently closing the door behind them. Raven looked skeptically at Luna for a moment before saying goodnight. Jayy was led into one of the other bedrooms, which had paint peeling slightly from age.
“Alright, what’s going on,” Luna said when she and Jayy were both in the room.
“It’s complicated,” Jayy said, plopping down onto the mattress, making a small cloud of dust fly up into the air.
“I’m great at complications, so try me.”
“Alright, but first, do you believe in angels on earth?”
“What?” Luna asked, thrown off guard by the question.
“Do you believe in angels on earth?”
“What does that have to do with anything?”
“Just humor me.”
“I, guess so,” Luna replied, clearly thinking the question over, “I mean, there’s gotta be something out there keepin’ an eye on stuff, right?”
“I don’t know, is there?”
“I-I think so.”
“Think?”
“Well, I believe in the idea of them, but not that they’re able to be on earth, otherwise they technically wouldn’t be angels.”
“I see,” Jayy replied, his nose slightly wrinkling from the remaining dust particles floating in the air, “Hey, I’m beat, so can we talk about this tomorrow?”
“Yeah, sure,” Luna said, turning for the door before she stopped mid-turn, and turned back to face Jayy, “Hey, how’re you two at singin’?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry, but there is no way in Hell I am gonna let Dahvie stay injured forever. Comment so you can speak your mind lol :)