Status: Falling down from the heavens as fast as it can ;)

The End of You

Chapter 3: Gonna get you

Everywhere Dahvie looked was dark, including the light bulbs. His wings were pinned together, his hands and feet chained to both the wall and the chair he was sitting in. He was able to see Jayy lying in the corner of the room they were in, his breathing shallow and faint as blood flowed out of the stab mark.
“Jayy, what’s happenin’?” Dahvie asked as he tried to break loose from the chains. Jayy looked up in Dhavie’s direction and smiled weakly before his head dropped down, his breathing deceasing. There was a high-pitched scream that came from behind the door, which was followed by sounds of struggling. Soon enough the sound of feet slapping the ground got louder and louder outside the door. When the feet sounded like they were right on top of the door, it opened to reveal a girl with dark blue hair, out of breath and bleeding. The door closed the moment she was in the room, slamming shut behind her.
“Dahvie?” the girl asked, shock and horror ringing in her voice.
“What’s going on?” Dahvie asked as he continued to try to break the chains, but to no avail.
“What’re you doing here,” the girl asked, rushing over to where Dahvie was sitting and tried to help him break the restraints, “You shouldn’t be here, you have to get out, now!” There was a slight movement in the strength of the chains when the door started flying towards her head, missing it by mere inches and it hit the far wall with a bone-chattering crunch.
“Raven?” someone asked weakly from the hole the door had left, the debris floating in the air leaving Dahvie’s vision slightly impaired. However, at the sound of the voice, the blue-haired girl stopped fighting the chains, and stared at the door.
“Luna?” she asked, slightly frightened. The debris settled quickly, showing a black-haired girl, using the wall to support her as she stood, tears streaming down her face.
“Raven, I’m so sorry…” Luna said softly as she crumpled to the floor, a cloud of pure darkness floating where she used to stand. Before anyone had time to react to the darkness, the cloud flew towards Dahvie, encircling him in black. The sound of Raven’s voice quickly faded away, leaving only a deep voice chuckling before it spoke.
Come boy, and assist your soul siblings. Dahvie could feel himself slip away, quickly forgetting who he was, when he heard it.

The sound of an air horn pierced the morning silence jolted Dahvie out of his dream and back into reality. Automatically checking to see if his wings were still pinned together, he reached behind him to discover that his wings were gone altogether, creating a new wave of panic. He could hear the door opening, making him sit straight up in the bed to see who was coming in.
That better be Jayy, or my paranoia’s gonna be fuckin’ worse, Dahvie thought to himself as the door hovered for a moment, slightly going back and forth from being open. After a minute, the door finally opened, showing the girl with black hair that went down a little past her shoulders and blue eyes.
“Oh hey, you’re awake,” the girl said with a slight smile on her face as she stepped into the room, walking towards one of the piles in the room, “Don’t mind me, I just need to grab something real fast.”
“Luna?” Dahvie asked, remembering the girl from his dream.
“Yeah, what?” she asked, turning to face Dahvie.
So that’s Luna, then what about…, Dahvie thought to himself before speaking. “Where’s Raven?”
“She’s sleeping,” Luna answered, turning back to the pile she had walked to and started digging, “That’s actually why I’m in here.”
“She’s sleeping in here too?”
“Nope, but I do need to wake her up soon,” Luna said as she pulled out a small air horn, “And this is needed.”
“An air horn, really?”
“Yeah, she’s usually pretty decent to wake up, but she’s having one of those nights, so she’s a bitch to get up,” Luna explained as she quickly tossed the air horn up in the air, catching it so that the horn wouldn’t go off. Giving a slight wave to Dahvie, she turned towards the door and started to leave.
“Wait,” Dahvie said, stopping Luna, “Didn’t you already set off an air horn?”
“No, not today. Why do ya ask?”
“Cause…never mind. I must’ve been dreaming it up.”
“Alright,” Luna said skeptically as she walked out the door to Raven’s room, leaving Dahvie alone with his thoughts.
I coulda sworn I heard an air horn go off, Dahvie thought, Could it’ve been part of the dream? No, having an air horn go off in the middle of darkness makes no sense. Though I know what it was, but why did I hear it? His thought process was interrupted by the sound of an air horn piercing the morning silence, focusing him on the sound. That sounded just like the one I heard earlier, he thought to himself as he got off of the bed and headed towards where the sound came from. A few doors down the hall Jayy came running out of the room, still looking slightly shocked, and his hair showing serious signs of bed head.
“What the fuck was that?” Jayy asked as he followed Dahvie down the hall.
“Luna had an air horn,” Dahvie started to explain, when he heard Luna shouting at the top of her lungs behind one of the doors.
“Raven, quit makin’ me act like my grandma, and get the fuck up!” There was a slight groan coming from who Dahvie guessed was Raven, and ignoring every lesson he ever received about knocking, opened the door to find Luna standing at the far end of the bed, the girl in the bed slowly stirring from all the noise that was being made. Dahvie noticed the dark blue hair and knew that it was Raven right away. He took a couple steps into the room, Jayy following his lead, when Raven swung her arm out at random, trying to swat Luna away.
“I’m up, just give me a minute,” Raven said, her pillow muffling her voice. Luna just rolled her eyes and sat the air horn down on the ground, started walking around the bed until she was on the same side as Raven, who was starting to fall asleep again.
“Raven, if you don’t get out of that bed, I’m gonna sit on you again,” Luna said, seriousness filling her words. Hearing these words, Raven’s eyes flew wide open, showing her slate gray eyes, and she sat straight up in her bed, getting a small case of vertigo, which resulted in her falling onto the floor, head first. Luna smirked as she helped Raven up onto her feet. “Glad to see you awake.”
“Fuck off,” Raven said, rubbing her head as she got up onto her feet, just to end up sitting on the edge of the bed. Luna chuckled slightly before leaving the room. Jayy stood aimlessly for a moment before heading out the door, leaving Dahvie alone with Raven, who had gone eerily inanimate. After a minute, he walked over and picked up the air horn. He was just about to head out to put the horn back when Raven started talking.
“Dahvie, how’re you feeling?” Dahvie stopped and turned around to face Raven, who was looking at him intently.
“Fine, why do ya ask?” Dhavie asked back, slightly confused.
“Well for one, ya got shot yesterday, which hurts like a bitch, and two…”
“Yeah, what’s two?”
“Nothin’, just a really dark dream.”
“You mean a nightmare?”
“No, there’s no such thing as nightmares, only light and dark dreams.”
“Well isn’t a nightmare the same as a dark dream?”
“Why do ya think people named dark dreams that?” Raven asked, humor tinting her words, but the humor quickly vanishing as she continued, “Though they would probably rename nightmares if they came at the speed I’ve been getting’ them.”
“Reoccurring nightmares?”
“It’s not plural if it’s just the one, but what it means is drivin’ me nuts.”
“Well, the dark dream’s gotta mean something, right?”
“Yeah, I just hope that they’re not literal, otherwise we’re all fucked.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to everyone that's been reading!! Please keep commenting if you have been :D