Status: Falling down from the heavens as fast as it can ;)

The End of You

Chapter 6: Miss Bipolar

"Alright, we seriously need to start thinking about a new song for Dahvie and Jayy to be introducing with the new name," Luna said as she sat upside down on one of the two couches a week later when everyone was at Raven and Luna's house.
"You think we haven't been racking our brains for ideas?" Raven asked, rubbing her forehead in slight frustration with her eyes closed.
"Yeah, and besides, aren't you a writer? Shouldn't you be able to write up something in under a minute?" Jayy asked from where he was sprawled out on the love seat that kept the two couches apart.
"I could if I wanted to," Luna replied stiffly, "But I don't wanna be the one that does all of the song writing."
"You have nothing, don't you?" Raven asked, not even opening her eyes. Luna was silent for a minute before speaking.
"Maybe..."
"Jesus," Dahvie sighed out in frustration, "Where's one of your genius ideas when we need it?"
"It's forming," Luna replied drily, "Just give it time, it's a process."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm telling you, it's perfectly fine!" Raven yelled in her room around six when Jayy was walking by.
"No, it's not," Dahvie argued inside the room, "I think I would know a little bit more on this topic."
Wait, Dahvie? Jayy thought, confused as to why Dahvie was in Raven's room.
"Oh yeah, and how's that?"
"Because I was a professional hair dresser for over a year, and I think i would've learned by now when someone's roots are showing."
"Yeah, and I have fuckin' twenty-twenty vision, so I think I would know when my roots are showing," Raven said, Jayy telling that Dahvie's temper was gonna explode the next time he opened his mouth.
"That's it," Dahvie yelled, making Jayy flinch slightly from the rage, "I've had it with you. You're nothing but a self-centered bitch that always has to be right and can't live without fighting someone."
"And you're nothing but an arrogant dick head just cause you think you're so perfect!"
"What's goin' on?" Luna whispered behind Jayy, startling him as Dahvie yelled back at Raven. Decomposing himself, Jayy motioned for Luna to stay quiet so he could listen.
"Whatever, you know what dick? You can go fuck yourself and jump off a bridge, and no one would give a shit about you!"
"That's it, I'm out!" Dahvie yelled as the door to Raven's room flew open with a bang, Dahvie storming out. His green eyes contrasted with the shade of red his face had grown. Jayy and Luna exchanged quick glances before they went their separate ways, Luna going into the bedroom while Jayy caught up to Dahvie.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, what's going on?" Luna asked as she closed the door to Raven's room behind her.
"Look at my hair!" Raven hissed, seething with rage.
"It looks like hair," Luna replied, earning an exasperated sigh from Raven, "Well what do you want me to say, it looks like shit?"
"Does it?"
"No, it looks like a dark waterfall."
"Really?"
"Would I lie to you?"
"Yes, yes you would."
"Fair enough. Wait, when did you start caring about your hair so much?"
"I don't, it's just the purpose of the thing, ya know?" Luna didn't answer. "Do ya know or not?"
"I think I just thought of a song," Luna said, both shocked and happy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took three hours for Dahvie and Raven to calm down enough to be in the same room without trying to throw stuff at each other.
"Now," Luna started as she plopped down onto the love seat with a notebook and a black gel pen, Jayy sitting on one of the armrests as Dahvie and Raven sitting on the couches opposite of each other.
"Whatever," Dahvie said, Raven just rolling her eyes.
"Now, what's the best part of fighting?" Luna asked.
"Easy, make-up sex," Dahvie said, getting a glare from Raven.
"Alright then," Luna mumbled as she wrote down make-up sex on a blank page in the notebook, "And views on fighting?"
"Pacifist," Raven said, ignoring Dahvie as he laughed.
"How do you feel after a fight?"
"Like I got turned into a piñata," Raven answered truthfully.
"And you, Dahvie?"
"Like I'm happy but sad at the same time."
"Like a bipolar person?"
"Yeah, you could say that."
"What's the point of this?" Raven asked, ready to leave.
"You'll find out in half an hour," Luna said as she closed the notebook and stood up, "Just stay here for a bit, then you'll find out." Reluctantly, Raven and Dahvie stayed with Jayy in the living room while Luna ran off, notebook in tow. No one talked while they waited, the tension high in the room. Finally, after thirty minutes had passed by, Luna walked back into the living room with a short pile of papers, passing them out.
"What's this?" Raven asked, not even looking at the words typed onto the page.
"Just listen to Jayy and me, and see if you notice anything," Luna nodding her head in Jayy's direction.
"You're a bitch, you're a bitch, I'm sick of your shit." Jayy started.
"You're a dick, you're a dick, think your words are so slick." Luna said, picking up where Jayy left off.
"Can't get it right, always got to be a fight," Raven read, catching onto the lyrics.
"Your heart is my piñata, so sayonara." Dahvie finished.
"Wait, I just want to go out tonight?" Raven asked, noticing the next line in the song.
"I was running out of words that rhymed with fight that worked, leave me alone," Luna said, looking slightly flustered as she started down at the paper, not taking in any of the words she had wrote.
"Was this based on our fight?" Dahvie asked, ,doing a scan of all of the words.
"Yeah, but I didn't want it to look so obvious, so I tried to generalize the problem," Luna replied, never raising her head up as she spoke.
"That's genius," Dahvie admitted, a smirk fighting to come out.
"Alright, who are you and what have you done to Luna?" Raven asked, her tone humorous, with a slight note of seriousness in it.
"Damn, you've discovered my secret," Luna joked back, lifting up her head to show a mischievous face as a fake accent tinted her voice, "If you must know, I killed this Luna and took her body. My real name is Jake, not this Luna that you keep calling me." Jayy made a slightly pained face before getting up off of the armrest and walking out of the living room, leaving the lyrics on the table.
"What got into him?" Raven asked, watching as Jayy walked out, all humor drained instantly from Luna. Dahvie just looked at the door his friend had just walked through, sadness and pain showing in his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, you,
Yeah, you.
Guy (or girl)that's reading this right now.
WHY AREN'T YOU COMMENTING ON THIS?????
I need opinions to know whether or not this is good...
And if no one tells me, then I'm either going to end up posting shit, or just give up on this halfway though like my MCR story. I really don't want a repeat of that though, so just comment and save this story!!!!!

..
...
............
.............sorry bout the rant, but it's true...
(Song title goes to Miss Bipolar by BOTDF)