Status: Falling down from the heavens as fast as it can ;)

The End of You

Chapter 7: The Day The Angels Fell

Jayy didn't know what had come over him. He knew Luna was only joking around, and that she didn't even know about Jake. Though there was something about the way she said the name that brought back dark memories, especially ones that were made only a week ago.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was nothing to do, so Jayy and Dahvie decided to head over to the edge for the afternoon. They were talking about anything as they walked down the footpath, acting like it was a normal day, which it was in the beginning. Everything had decided to change once the two had gotten to the edge.
"We'll well," Jake Powell said sarcastically as Dahvie and Jayy approached him, neither noticing Jake's presence until he spoke, "If it isn't God's two little innocents. I feel so honored to be in your very presence."
"What do you want Powell?" Jayy sneered, his mood going sour like it always did when he was around Jake.
"Now is that any way to talk to an old friend?"
"You hate us," Dahvie pointed out.
"And for good reasons, as it turns out," Jake replied bitterly, snapping his fingers. Four other angels, who resembled body builders, stepped out from the cover of the trees, making their way towards the angels.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Dahvie asked, unaware of the other four angels.
"Well, if you must know," Jake said, slightly exaggerating the need to know, "There's been rumors about you two falling in love with human girls."
"Please," Jayy scoffed, "I wouldn't even dream of fallin' for a girl, let alone a human girl."
"So, we have ourselves another little fairy, huh?" Jake asked humorously, "I thought that little fag Jeffree was the only one."
"Hey, Jeffree was an awsome angel," Jayy said, taking a step towards Jake just to have Dahvie hold him back by his arm.
"Whatevs, either way you two are probably gonna lose your wings tomorrow. I'm in a generous mood though, so I'll help you guys out, just this one time."
"Why do you want to help us?" Jayy asked, skeptical about Jake's assistance.
"Let's just say that watching my sister fall hurt," Jake said, his gaze glazing over for a moment before he snapped back into reality, " And I really don't want a repeat of that."
"What's your idea?" Dahvie asked, dropping his grip on Jayy's arm. At that time the four other angels, who were still making their way towards him and Jayy, lunged forward and tackled the two, keeping both their wings and bodies pinned to the ground.
"Simple," Jake said, the only acknowledgement he had about the four angels was him lowering his head so he could still look at Jayy and Dahvie's faces while they struggled, "We break off your wings and drop you over the edge. That way you're not totally defenseless down there."
"Fuck no," Jayy snapped back, noticing a place where he could break through the two angel's grasps. Jake cocked his eyebrow, a look of slight humor spreading on his face.
"Now Jayy," Jake started with fake sympathy in his voice, "You know that anyone that uses that kind of language has to be reprimanded." The Angela's grip loosened slightly, and Jayy saw the moment. Using as little energy as he could, he propelled himself into the air, easily gaining thirty feet. One of the two angels jumped up and flew after him, but the angel was too slow. Doing a backwards summersault in the air, Jayy lashed his foot out at the angel's head, a loud crack coming from where his boot had made contact with the skull.
The angel dropped down to the trees next to the footpath when Jayy heard Dahvie cry out in pain, making him look down. Two of the three remaining angels were grabbing at Dahvie's wings, breaking every bone their meaty hands touched. There was blood starting to pool out of his wings where the bones were poking out. Jake was holding Dahvie's head in his hands, saying something that Jayy was too far away to hear.
I'm not leaving him, Jayy thought as he tucked his wings in, diving down towards his friend. When he was close to ramming the angels, he opened his wings, slightly gaining altitude as he kicked one of the three square in the face, the momentum causing the angel's neck to crack. Noticing their fallen comrade, the other two muscled angels followed Jayy as he flew up, gaining altitude quickly. Doing a quick roundhouse kick, Jayy hit both angels in their face, knocking them out. As the angels fell to the ground, Jayy noticed Jake, who had dragged an uncouncious Dahvie over to the edge so that most of his upper body was dangling over the edge. Jake was standing on Dahvie's legs to keep the body from sliding over the edge.
"Jayy, say hi to my sis for me," Jake said with a mocking smirk as he jumped off of Dahvie, gravity dragging the body down. Tucking his wings back in, Jayy dived at breakneck speeds, trying to catch up to Dahvie, who fell lifelessly as his wings' feathers flew away from the speed. Jayy finally caught up to Dahvie before the barrier that separated Heaven from the human world and tried to spread his wings out to keep them from going through. However his wings were unable to open due to the wind sheer, causing them to stop working. Panic set in as the two fell through the barrier, Jayy feeling his wings try to rip out of his back as the two fell through the clouds. The ripping sensation was gone as soon as it had came, but Jayy already knew what happened because he saw the same thing happen to Dahvie.
Both their wings were taken from them, leaving them to fall through the air with no protection against the ground that was quickly approaching.
"Jayy?" Dahvie asked weakly, starting to come around.
"Yeah Dahvie?" Jayy asked back, doing his best to hide the panic in his voice.
" I'm sorry, I fucked-" the sound of gunshot echoed around them, and Dahvie went down to the ground, a skinny guy with dirty blond hair aiming a gun at the two.
"Where the hell did you come from?" The guy with the gun asked, turning it from Dahvie to Jayy as he spoke.
When did we land? Jayy thought before rage replaced the panic. "What the fuck man? What'd he do to get shot?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hopefully this explains how they ended up on Earth, and if you want my advice, remember this chapter, cause its probably gonna pop up in other chapters later on.

Title from Anthem Of The Outcast by BOTDF