Status: Falling down from the heavens as fast as it can ;)

The End of You

Chapter 8: I've Got My Mad Rad Hair

"Jayy, wake the fuck up!" He heard Luna say as his eyes flew open, panic and adrenaline coursing through his veins.
"What is it," Jayy asked, sitting up, "I'm trying to get some sleep."
"You've been sleeping for over ten hours you moron. Keep a better track of time," Luna replied, sounding irritated.
"Why are you so pissed?"
"Cause look at what you're doin' to the bedding!" Luna gestured towards Jayy's hands, where he saw his fingers ripping holes into them. "I just got those sheets too."
"Serves you right for getting a shitty-ass quality set of sheets," Jayy shot back, not in the mood to hear people complaining about anything. Luna's eyes looked like they were ready to murder, but quickly ended up turning into a look of curriousity.
"You're not like us, are you?" she asked, looking Jayy straight in the eye.
"What's that mean?"
"Are you even human?" Panic started to grow in him, but he hid it quickly.
"Are you fuckin' kidding me? Do I look unnatural to you?" Jayy asked, spreading his arms out to his side, only to realize he was shirtless.
When the hell did I take my shirt off? Jayy asked himself as Luna looked over Jayy's torso, not talking until she was looking at his back.
"Well your back has some pretty fucked-up scars, but nothing other than that. Anyways, find your shirt and get ready to go, cause we're all getting some shopping done today."
"Why?" Jayy asked as he looked under the bed for his shirt, but not finding it.
"Cause from the looks of it, you need a new shirt, I need a new one too cause Dahvie bled all over my favorite one, we need new sheets now cause of you, and we're outta food."
"Alright," Jayy said as he scanned the room for his shirt, discovering it gone, "hey, can I-"
"Talk to Raven if you need a shirt, I already had to loan my Motionless In White shirt to Dahvie."
"Really?"
"Yeah, his shirt vanished into air, like the thing had wings," Luna joked as she walked out of the room, not realizing how close to the truth she was.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jayy was able to borrow Raven's old Nine Inch Nails tour shirt before waiting in his room for Pyro to show up. When the red-haired man arrived, he was wearing a white Pierce The Veil tee and blue skinny jeans. Luna was laying on the couch, wearing a Black Tide tee and matching cargo pants, while Raven was laying on the floor in an odd position, sporting a "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" shirt with faded black skinny jeans.
"Hey, ready?" Pyro asked, when he stepped through the front door just as Jayy entered the room.
"If Dahvie ever gets outta the bathroom," Luna said as she stared up at the ceiling.
"I'll get him," Jayy said as he turned towards the bathroom, ignoring the rest of Luna's statement.
"Hey, you alright in there?" Jayy asked once he reached the bathroom door, finding the bathroom door open. Looking in, Jayy saw Dahvie standing in front of the mirror, wearing a black Motionless In White tank top and gray skinny jeans, messing with his hair.
"I can't get my hair to stay," Dahvie complained, moving a chunk of blue hair just to have it go back to where it was before.
Figures. "We can get you some hair stuff later, ok? Though we need to move, cause Pyro's here."
"Alright," Dahvie said as he messed his hair so the blue chunk went to where it was supposed to go previously. The two were only a few steps away when they heard Luna and Raven.
"I'm telling you, the poof is off," Raven said.
"And I'm telling you the poof is perfect," Luna replied, sounding agitated.
"No it's not."
"Pyro, isn't her poof perfect?"
"Don't drag me into this," Pyro pleaded.
"It feels off," Raven said as Dahvie and Jayy walked into the living room.
"It's perfectly fine," Luna said again.
"Nice hair," Dahvie said, noticing how Raven had her hair up.
"Fuck off Dahvie," Raven replied, not even blinking an eye.
"We should get going," Pyro said quickly, trying to keep conflict from occurring.
"Pyro's right," Jayy agreed, noticing where the mood was going. Grabbing Dahvie's arm, Jayy started for the front door, dragging his friend behind him, Pyro following the two men. Luna and Raven grabbed their bags and followed the other three, Raven locking the door on her way out.
"So what do ya think of Dahvie?" Luna asked when she and Raven were at a safe distance.
"He's alright, but he's no Mike," Raven stated, looking slightly bored with the conversation.
"You know the world can't revolve around Mike, right?"
"Yeah, you keep reminding me."
"It's just because its true."
"Yeah, I know," Raven sighed before changing the topic, "What about Jayy?"
"Gay," Luna said confidently.
"He's gay?"
"Yeah, you can tell by the way he carries himself," Luna explained as she looked ahead to where the guys were, "Plus no straight man regularly checks out another guy, unless they're drunk off their ass."
"True, but you can't imply that someone's gay just because of the way they carry themselves."
"Why not? I did the same thing with Pyro, and I got it right."
"You were lucky, it doesn't mean anything."
"How would you know?" Luna asked coyly before jogging up to where the guys were, striking up a conversation about rock bands when she reached them. Feeling bored, Raven chuckled slightly before following Luna, adding her own opinion in a heating debate about Escape The Fate's future as a band. They all argued over the topic until they reached the mall that was five blocks away.
"Alright, Pyro, Jayy, and I will take care of food and whatever we need, and Luna and Dahvie can take care of whatever they need," Raven said in an authoritative tone as the group filed through the doors of the large structure.
"Why do you get Pyro, you had him last time," Luna said, sounding offended and angry at the same time.
"Would you feel better if Pyro went with you?" Raven asked, trying to keep a public fight far from the future.
"Yes, actually."
"Then he can go with Dahvie and you, and I'll go with Jayy. We'll meet up here in three hours, deal?" Everyone agreed and split up, Jayy and Raven heading towards the end of the mall while the other three headed the opposite direction.
"Thank you," Pyro said as the three of them got further away from the other two, "I would've been scared shitless if I went to get food with Raven again." Luna simply laughed as the three of them entered Spencer's.
♠ ♠ ♠
The newest installment of this tale is now here, until the next one comes. Thank you @Sailor Meranda and @Raven_Feather for commenting, you're opinions meant a lot. Hopefully someone else will one day have the guts to comment on here. Till then, I'll just sit in my corner writing.

Song: Mad Rad Hair by BOTDF