Status: active, hopefully steady updating

This Love Was Out Of Control...

It All Started With A Phone Call...

Delilah's POV-
Audrey and I have been in San Diego for a little over two years. We have shitty jobs, shitty cars, and can't afford normal food still. We live with our friend Mia, she took us in since we didn't know what we were doing. We came from a small, hick town on the total opposite side of the country. Everything here is so different and we were so overwhelmed when we got here.
I never had the best of luck back home. Audrey and I moved as soon as we graduated. My mom was never the accepting type, and my dad was the type to overreact to most things that can be fixed easily. With this, I grew up in a broken home, with no where to go until after school. I still haven't gone back to even see them. They must be devastated, but I can't do it just yet. Maybe when I get everything straightened out here, I can finally get the courage to speak to them...

….....

“Are you going to the bar with us to meet the guys tonight?”, Mia asked. We had planned on meeting back up with Of Mice & Men since they just got back from Warped. We haven't seen them all summer except for the short amount of time the were in SD. It's already fall, but they have been too busy with trying to write and visiting.
“Yeah, I'll be there”. I'm not too stoked to go as much as usual because I haven't been feeling to great these last couple of weeks. My job, parents, money, school, and... love life has kind of caught up with me and has gotten me down.
Soon, I'm ready and on my way to leave, when I hear my phone ring from my small, glittery clutch I was using for the night.

Audrey's POV-
As I get out of the house, heading for my car, I hear the most horrifying scream. Before I even know what I'm doing, my legs have taken me all the way back to the house to see Delilah's knees buckle and fall on the ground. Her phone is laying on the ground beside her, and she's hyperventilating. I pick up the phone once I realize that she's okay. I look at the number, and slowly ring the phone to my face.
“Hello, who is this?', the words slowly, but steadily coming from my mouth.
Then there go my knees. I recollect myself and tell them thank you and hang up. Delilah's already gone to the bathroom to fix her makeup, and I go to meet her.
“How should we tell everyone?” I say through quick sniffles, trying to stop my tears.
“Should we tell them tonight when we meet the,?” Delilah quickly replies.
“That sounds perfect. Are we ready to go now?”. And with a quick nod we were out the door on our way to share our news. This might be the most dramatic thing we've encountered in the two years since our lives actually began...
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I know, but this will be one of the few that is short.