Status: active, hopefully steady updating

This Love Was Out Of Control...

You Are Good For Something

Delilah's POV-

I found my brother, Drew, in my contacts and decide to text him to see how his shop is going. He just started an auto shop back home. He mainly works on old cars, but will accept certain newer ones. Our dad got us both into Volkswagens. But my brother moved to Atlanta when he could so he could start his business. And once I graduated, I left.
I texted Drew, forgetting the time difference. It's like four in the morning over in Atlanta... oops. Maybe he'll just text back tomorrow. I search through the list of names again, and come to a stop on Tony's name. Should I text him, or would it seem too clingy? He's probably asleep anyways. So no. after scrolling through my contacts, I realize that I only talk to the people that here with me. Cool. So I just decided to take a few sleeping pills, and go to sleep. I needed sleep. I want to have a dream.

Tony's POV-

“-Hey Tone. I miss you a lot baby.” My mind traces over the last time I talked to Stephanie. It was when we broke up. Two months ago. Why is she texting me? Is she drunk or something? She cheated. And now she has the audacity to text me saying she misses me? No. this isn't happening right now. She ripped my heart out. She's the reason it's so fucking hard to let anyone in.
“-what do you want?” I can't even stand talking to her.
“-I miss you. I'm sorry about what happened. I just want to see you. Is that okay?”
“-No. You can't. I'm sorry. But I don't ever want to see you again. Must I remind you what you did?”I immediately regret sending that. I'm really not a mean person. I just can't stand her anymore.
“-Tony, you don't have to be a fucking asshole about it. It was a fucking mistake. I'm sorry.” I can't even talk to her anymore. She makes me so fucking mad.

The next morning, I wake up to Jaime screaming in the front of the bus. I just groan and get out of bed. Exhausted from not having enough sleep, I make myself something to eat, and get dressed.
Mike already got the line up for today, so the whole crew was talking about the show. I got a hold of the schedule to see when we were playing, and going down the list, I saw False Reality was playing at noon on the Tilly's stage. We play towards the end of the day on main stage, so I would get to see them. Maybe I should surprise her and show up. I am really interested in seeing them play. Especially seeing Delilah playing guitar. I, personally, think it's hot for a girl to play the guitar. It just makes Delilah even more perfect. And she sings. Audrey's the main vocalist, but Delilah does the back up. She told me pretty much everything about the band yesterday. We have a signing right afterwards, so it plays out perfectly.

…...........

“Did you like it?” she asks after wiping down from the show.
“I loved it. You are a great guitarist. We should play together sometime.” I answer back, smiling.
“Thank you, Perry. That's amazing coming from you.” she trying to hide her blushing cheeks.

We had to go to press, so we just walked together. It was silent the whole way. Except for the hellos from fans backstage and other people on tour. We parted ways so we could be interviewed. Today, it was Mike and I together while Vic and Jaime were somewhere else. The interview finished and I started to walk around to kill time before the signing and show. Everything went by quickly. Mostly because this is our third time on the tour and we are used to everything. Our signing went by fast too. The fans are all so amazing. I got a few star wars gifts, as well as turtles. The usual. But I appreciate everything. The first show was amazing too. I love our fans so much. And since Kellin is on the tour too, we can do King For A Day, The crowd went insane when he came out.

Delilah's POV-
I finally got a chance to text Drew back. After press, we were pretty much done with the day. I went back to the us to take a break before Pierce The Veil's set.

“-Hey! It's been a long time. We miss you back in Georgia. Everyone does. When will you come home?” -Drew
“-Drew, I'm not going back there. The only way to get me there is when I'm on tour. Which I am now. I will be there July 26th. You can come to Warped and see me then, but other than that, I am never going back there. Not after all the shit that happened.”
“You're on Warped Tour?! That's amazing, Delilah! Congrats. I'm a proud big brother. I will see you on July 26th then. I love and miss you” -Drew

Drew was the only person there that I could trust now. He's the only family that supports me, and the only family I seek approval from. Once my parents kicked me out, he was the one to take me in. Of course, I ran off to California when I got the money. But he knew I was going to anyway. He even covered for me when my parents found out. My parents gave up on my when I got my first tattoo. They were too caught up in their Christian fuck world to understand anything. I never understood why they would let Drew get tattoos and shit, but not me. It didn't make sense to me, and it's just not fair. So I ran away. Audrey and I had a dream since freshman year to go to California. And it came true. Drew knew it would happen because it was all I would talk about. Getting tattoos, piercings, and making music had always been my dream. And this is why I still love my brother. But he's the only one. And that's the way it will remain.
It's almost time to go to Pierce The Veil's set, when my phone goes off once more. This time it was Audrey asking where I was. I texted her back and told her I was in the bus, about to leave to go to see PTV. I met her there and we watched the set together from backstage. Which was amazing. Today was full of firsts. First day on tour, first performance to a huge crowd, and first time to see a show backstage. This all just blew my mind. They came off straight to us after their set, and all four grabbed us in a sweaty group hug.

“EW, guys get off!” We both were laughing and screaming as the smothered us with sweatiness. The guys just laughed and got off, then went to wipe down. It was pretty much the end of the day. Tony and Vic walked with us to the buses.
“Audrey, do you want to go get something to eat from catering?” Vic said eying Audrey. She nodded happily, looked back at me, and walked off. This left Tony and I standing by all the buses, which were all loading up to move on to the next city.

“You know, you are a really great guitarist. And your band is amazing too. I'm happy you got on the tour.” He was smiling, and no doubt about it, I was too. We ended up just walking around again.
“Thanks. I'm not sure if you knew this, but you were partly my inspiration for taking up guitar. The other part being my brother. So it really means a lot coming from you. It makes me feel like I'm actually good for something.”
“I bet you're good at a lot of things, Delilah.” That caught me off guard, and he didn't mean it in a seductive way. He genuinely thought it. At this point, we were facing eachother. I couldn't look up at him. I feel tears starting to form in my eyes. So I pushed them away, and looked back up at him, and he grabbed my hands and looked me right in the eyes. “Don't put yourself down, you're an amazing person. And you are good for many things. Okay?”
“Okay, Tony... thanks again...”
♠ ♠ ♠
guys, i'm so sorry it took so long to update. i was so stuck. but i will hopefully be able to get more done quicker than this rate. sorry again. hope you like it... -olivia