Friend Zones and Flowers

Introductions

I met Mitchell the summer before eighth grade. We were in a musical together. I've been doing musicals my whole life, but it was my first time doing a musical at this particular venue since third grade. For Mitchell, this was the summer before freshman year. We hit it off almost instantly. Do you know that moment when you see a super cute guy when you're out and about and you think, "Oh, please let me talk to him! He's so adorable!" Those were the exact thoughts going through my mind. And then we were put together for our audition group. The first thing he said to me was, "So do you want to practice again?"

I stupidly replied, "Well, I'm quite indecisive." He chuckled. I'd made him laugh. I was funny. My stomach was fluttering. I was thrilled to be doing a show with this guy. He was great already. I could tell.

During that entire musical, all of the other girls in the cast kept asking him out. They thought he was super cute. I never thought too highly of myself, and I didn't want the competition, so I backed off. I put Mitchell in the friendzone. Bad choice. I thought I was going to stick out and be the girl that he'd have to chase. I thought I was going to be the girl he wanted instead of the girl who wanted him. I was so wrong.

Never friendzone people, ladies. It makes your life millions of times more difficult.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I know it was short. But I'm kind of going by shows/interactions they have. Some posts could be super long and some might not be. You just don't know. Anyway, like/rate/comment, and subscribe! I'd appreciate it like no other!