Karma

Chapter Two

"You know, Marley looks very familiar. Where did she say she works?" Paul asked as the guys sat aroung a bon fire on the beach.

"She works in Port Angeles. She never said where." Jacob told him. "Maybe you have seen her walking around the city before."

"Yeah, maybe." Paul stated, still deep in thought.

"I wonder where she works. I mean, it was 5 when she left for work." Quil stated.

"Maybe she just works graveyard for like, McDonalds or something." Seth suggested.

"Eh, whatever, Jacob can ask her later when they are making love. Now let's talk about the good stuff. My bachelor party." Paul smirked.

"As the best man, I have decided to let you chose the strip club." Jared announced. All the men smirked.

"Oh, I have been to smany.." Paul stated as he pondered.

"You better not go once you're married unless my sister let's you." Jacob warned.

"What was your favorite stip club?" Embry asked.

Paul smiled, "We are going to 'The Dream' in Port Angeles!"

"Alright. We will go this weekend. Sounds like a fun batchelor party."

~*~*~

The ringing sound was throughout Marley's house. She smiled and got off her queen sized bed and went to the door. She opened it to reveal five beautiful women. "Hey guys." Marley greeted, "Come on in! The living room is just over there."

The girls all went to the living room and sat, they all wore the same girly smile. "So, what do you have planned for us today Marley?" Leah asked.

"Well, I have things so we can make cookies for all the guys and we can talk while doing that, then I was thinking we could watch a movie." Marley told the group. They all seemed to agree and we made our way into the kitchen.

The girls began to get all the ingrediance, "Who are they?" Kim asked, motioning towards a picture of Marley surrounded by 5 men. Two were older men, one was white the other was tan. They looked very flamboyant. The man to Marley's left was a black man, his arm wrapped around her with a huge smile on his face, on her right was a tan guy who was giving the camera two thumbs up. The final guy was in front of Marley, he was younger, in his teens, and he was an asian boy.

"That's my family. The two older guys are my dads, the darker one is Tony the other is Frank. The black guy is my oldest brother and best friend Ethan, the tan one is my other older brother Hector and the youngest is Justin." Marley told them. "We are all adopted, obviously." She laughed.

"That's so cool." Jill said, smiling. "Where are they all now?"

"Well, my dads and Justin live in Port Angeles, Hector lives in Portland with his fiance Monique and Ethan lives in Forks." Marley told them. "Ethan is 28, Hector is 26, I'm 21 and Justin is 17."

"What do they all do for a living?" Leah asked.

"Ethan is a cop, Hector is a doctor and my dads are wedding planners."

"That's so cool!" Mariah exclaimed.

"I should have hired your dads instead of the bitch I hired to plan my wedding." Racheal sighed.

Marley laughed, "How far away is your wedding?"

"It's next weekend." She said, smiling.

"How exciting!" Marley exclaimed.

"Why don't you come? I know we just met but I think it would be fun to have you at my wedding." Racheal suggested.

"That would be amazing, thank you." Marley smiled.

"Do you have any hobbies?" Kim asked.

"I am, actually, an aspiring dancer. It's my dream." Marley told the girls.

"You look like a dancer." Jill stated.

"Where do you work?" Racheal asked.

"Funny story actualy," Marley started. She looked at the girls smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
;)

Comment and Subscribe

You are all lovely people by the way! Especially LauraLovely for being my first comment d:

XOXO
Luna Rene