Status: Active as long as I have idea's so feel free to shot me idea's

Toxic Valentine

Meeting "Kellin"

“Well you paid to experience the Extreme Thing! You ain't going to waist it by just sitting under a tree. Lets go cause a riot!” He beamed, leaping up and pulling me to my feet soon after.

“Do I have a say in this?” I asked looking up at his slightly taller frame.

“Nope.” He smiled, grabbing my hand and started dragging me around.

“Okay then. If I'm going to be stuck with you might as well tell me your name.” I laughed as I let him pull me over to listen to a local band playing.

“I'm Kellin!” Again, a nervous look crossed his features before disappearing into happiness again.

“Well Kellin, who I'm now deeming my new best friend, I'm Randa.”

“Yay! I made a friend!” He cheered.

“How much longer are we going to watch them? Not to be hateful but they kind of suck.” I told Kellin, the band was doing nothing but screaming, and it was getting old.

“Oh thank god! I thought it was just me! Want to go watch the bmx guys wreck?” Man he was hyper!

“Sounds good to me! Lets go!” I shouted, this time it was my turn to drag him through the crowd of people.

“Oomph, Why'd you stop?” Kellin asked, running into me a little.

“That girls naked.” I pointed out, very confused on why she only had paint covering her body.

“That's just not right.” Kellin stated, staring at the girl with a matching looking of grossed out as me.

“Yeah. Anyways, lets go!” I said, snapping back to reality and started pulling him towards the bmx stage again.

As we got to the bmx we sat down just in time to watch a guy wreak trying to do a front flip. It was awesome! We started laughing causing us to get rude stares from everyone around us. Not my problem the guy got hurt and we found it funny. Douche-bags. Kellin and I watched that for two and half hours just talking and getting to know each other. I'm really glad Savannah ditched me and I sat under that tree.

“Hey! Sleeping with Sirens is on in half and hour! Lets go so we can get good spots! I'm going to be really sad if a guy with that good of a voice isn't cute.” I grabbed Kellin's hand and started walking in the direction of the stage they'd be performing on.

“I got to run to the bathroom real quick, I'll try to get up to you but if I can't then just meet on the left side of stage after okay?” Kellin asked, pulling away and started in the direction of the bathrooms after I said okay.

Luckily, I was able to get right up against the railing right in front of were the singer is going to be! I'm ecstatic right now! Seriously though, if the guy isn't even the least bit cute, I'm going to be extremely disappointed. There is no way someone with that nice of a voice can be ugly though right? Right. Taking a risky glance at my phone I seen that they were about to start in least than a minute and Kellin wasn't with me yet. Sigh, guess I'll just have to meet up with him after wards.

All my present thoughts vanished as soon as the drummer and guitar plays rushed onto stage. The singer didn't come on stage until his voice blasted through the speakers, starting off with the song 'If you can't hang'. Wait. That's Kellin! Well holy shit. Fuck yes he was cute! Sorry, random outburst, I'm happy so sue me. I sung my heart out to all of the words leaving Kellin's mouth while he danced around on stage. Once they finished their third song, 'Do It Now, Remember It Later' Kellin took front stage before he started talking,

“How you all doing today, Vegas?” Screams rang out, making him chuckle into the mic.

“I take that as good. Well I hope you all enjoy the show tonight. Oh and to my friend I made today, hope my looks don't disappoint you.” After saying that he winked right down at me before going off and playing the rest of their forty-five minute set.

True to my word, after their amazing set was over, I waited at the left side of the stage, waiting for Kellin to hopefully show back up. He may be famous but he's still my new best friend and I don't want to be alone!

“So, how was it?” Kellin asked, popping up from behind me, once again scaring the shit outta me.

“That was awesome! You guys have such great stage performances.” I told him, not really wanted to admit that I felt stupid not figuring out who he was sooner.

“Well now what do you want to do?” He asked, grabbing my hand once again and walking around.

“Falling in Reverse goes on in half and hour and I'm for sure not missing that, want to head over there?” I asked, softly swinging our intertwined figures.

“Sounds like a plan.”

We didn't talk much on our way to the opposite side of the park that Kellin had just played on until half way there he broke the silence.

“So were you disappointed?” He asked, smiling over at me.

“Eh, not so much.” I laughed, “I just can't believe I didn't figure out who you were before hand.”
“I think that's why I liked your way of thinking. It was nice spending my time with someone who didn't know who I was for once.” He told me once we reached the vitamin water stage where Ronnie and his band would soon grace us with their presence.

Once again we didn't talk much after that. We worked our way as far forward to the stage as we were going to get. He stood behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist to keep us together and rested his head down on my shoulder. We lightly swayed back and forth as we waited for the band to start playing. The whole crowd started screaming as they finally burst onto stage, Ronnie singing his heart out as Jacky jammed on his guitar, most likely giving girls wet panties as they watched his talented fingers.

As fast as they had come onto stage they had left. They had played a full hour and it was probably the best hour of my life. Not only was I watching one of my favorite bands play live but I was also getting held by and extremely sweet man that I had the chance to meet today. I honestly couldn't be happier.

“Bitch!” I cursed, glaring down at my phone as Kellin and I sat down in the grass, watching The Used play from a distance.

“What's wrong?” Nothing but concern filled his voice.

“My bitch of a friend left me here, taking my truck with her.” I muttered, stilling glaring at the phone in my hands.

“Do you live close by?”

“No. I live in Kanab. We're staying at the MGM though and I don't have money for a cab. That good for nothing whore! She knows my rules!” I was pissed.

“What rules?” His confused face was so cute.

“I've very odd about my truck, being as it's like my kid, so I don't let anyone else drive it. Ever. And she just took it without even asking me! Or waiting for me to reply to go back to the hotel with her.”

“We're staying at the same hotel, you can just hitch a ride with us if you want?” He offered.

“Your just to sweet for your own good. Did you know that? And thank you so much!” I squealed, latching myself onto him in a hug, taking us both to the ground.

“Come on, lets go find the guys. This place closes down in twenty minutes. Its gonna be hell getting out of here.” Kellin laughed, helping us both to our feet.

Once again we held hands until we found the rest of his band. The car ride to the hotel was filled with chatter. The rest of the Sleeping With Sirens crew were super nice! I've never met so many genuinely nice people before. It took us an hour just to get to the hotel because of all the traffic. It was insane! Once inside the hotel the guys went up to get their room keys and headed up to their rooms. Funny thing was we were all on the same floor.

After hugging all the guys and trading numbers with Kellin I walked to my door, 318 and heard nothing but moaning coming from the room. My face twisted in displeasure gaining a laugh from Kellin, whose room was two down from mine. I stuck my tongue out at him before getting ready to open the door.

“How about you just room with me for the night?” Kellin suggested, waving me over with his hand.

“Have I told you how much I honestly love you?” I joked, walking over to join him in his room before he shut the door.

“I am a pretty loveable guy.” He laughed, dropping his bag on the floor and dropping his body on of the queen sized beds.

~Morning~

“Glad to see you don't have any problem stealing my truck.” I said walking into the room I paid for but didn't stay in.

“Well I was bored and wanted to leave.” Savannah called from the bathroom.

“That doesn't mean you can take my truck without my permission! I'm the reason you are here did you forget that?” My happy mood that I woke up with was by far gone.

“Chill out. Its just a truck.” She sneered.

“Give me the valet ticket and get out.” I spoke swiftly.

“What?! Your my ride home though!” She screeched.

“That didn't seem to brother you when you left me there without money or a truck. Now give the ticket and find your own ride home. I'm sick of you thinking the world revolves around you.” I snared.

“Fine! Bitch I'm glad to be done hanging around you!” With that she threw the paper on the ground and stomped out of the room.

Quickly grabbing the hotel phone I called down the valet desk and told them until the person showed proof of Id to pick up the purple and black mega cab under my name then don't get it for them cause someone was trying to steal it.

“Everything okay in here?” Kellin asked from the still open door.

“Yep. Now I get my room to myself the rest of the weekend!” I cheered from the bed that I was laying on.

“The guys want to go ride some roller coaster that I can't remember the name of. What to join us?” He asked, plopping down next to me.
“I enjoy roller coasters so sure, why not?” I smiled, “Let me just get changed.”

I left Kellin on the bed while I grabbed a yellow tank top and some shorts out of my bag and skipped to the bathroom. We met up with the guys down stairs before they remembered their little rental car could only hold the five of them, last night on the way here I was laying across everyone's lap in the back seat.

“We can take my truck? It fits six people.” I suggested.

“But can your truck handle the awesomeness that is me?” Jesse asked, striking a pose.

“The real question is can you handle the awesomeness that is my truck.” I smirked, walking out and to the valet desk, with the guys fallowing behind me.

“Your truck will be out in just a minute ma'am.” The older man smiled after I showed him my Id.

“So what kind of truck to you have?” Justin asked as a couple trucks drove past us.

“Oh just wait.” I smiled, “You'll know it when you see it.”

It was right as the sentence left my lips that an extremely lifted purple and black 2008 dodge mega cab pulled up just in front of us. Hoping up from my seat on the bench and skipping towards the truck I turned around and grinned.

“Well are you guys coming or what?” I asked before climbing into the truck, waiting for the guys to join me.

“Its a work out to get into this!” Gabe exclaimed from the back seat.

I didn't have steps to get in yet nor did I really plan on getting any.

“Don't be a wimp.” I smiled, looking back at him.

Gabe, Jack, and James were sitting the back seat while Justin and Kellin sat up front with me. I looked down at the shifter then at Kellin and laughed, getting a strange look from him and Justin.

“This is going to suck for you.” With that I pushed in the clutch and held the brake while pulling the parking brake and shifting into 2nd gear before taking off.

I felt Kellin shifting his legs underneath my arm as I let my arm rest on his thigh and my hand lightly gripping the shifter, switching into higher and lower gears when needed before getting onto the freeway and leaving it in 6th gear. For any of you that know how to drive a stick, you should know that when there, its really close to the seats so my hand was maybe six inches away from Kellin's crouch. It was amusing me watching him fidgeting in his seat.

Letting go of the shifter, I pushed a couple buttons on the touch screen radio and played my favorite play list. Gorgeous Nightmare by Escape the Fate come on first causing me to smile more and start singing softly before returning my right hand back on its resting spot.

“Dammit Kellin! Quiet moving!” Justin laughed as Kellin continued his fidgeting.

“I am never getting a stick shift.” Kellin laughed a little, trying to cover how turned on his was.

Yeah that's right I looked. My arm kept brushing against his leg every time he would move, making his situation worst. It was getting a rise out of the guys in the back seat as Jesse and Gabe realized what was going on.

“If you'd quiet moving, my arm would move as much either.” I joked, down shifting as we got off at the exit to go to the stratosphere.

“Dude just enjoy it. This is the most action you've got in forever.” Jesse laughed, trying and failing to reach up to the front seat. “Damn! I feel like I'm in a limo with this truck.”

“Just think, this is a small one two! I couldn't find a six door mega cab that was within my price range.” I told him.

“They have trucks with six doors! I am so buying one!” James cheered as we pulled into a parking spot far away from all the other vehicles.

“I'll just wait here for you guys while your on the ride.” I said, trying to pull away from Kellin before they let us on the roller coaster that was way to high up for my liking.

“Nope, If I got to go on it then so do you babe.” Kellin said, pulling me onto it and locking me in the seat.

“If I start to cry, I'm going to hurt you so bad.” I forced out as I closed my eyes and tried to keep my breathing steady.

“Oh your not going to cry.” He laughed, thinking I was joking.

I didn't talk for the rest of the entire ride and you know what, I did start to cry. Although it was hard or really noticeable but for my to cry I have to be terrified out of my mind. As soon as it was stopped, I rushed off of it and raced back into the building, as far away from the windows as possible.

“Lets do that again!” Gabe cheered, hopping back into the short line.

“Come on Randa!” Kellin smiled coming over to me.

“I'd really rather not.” I mumbled, sitting on a hard plastic chair.

“What's wrong?” He asked, noticing my scared expression, pulling me into a hug.

“Its not that I'm afraid of heights, its that I don't like being by the edge. I'm afraid I'll fall and I just don't like going that fast with that far of a fall.” I whispered, resting my head on his chest.

“Its okay. We'll just wait here for the guys then. I won't make you go on it again.” He said, running his fingers through my hair as he pulled my onto his lap.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://i46.tinypic.com/8wbol1.jpg the truck, just image its purple and black...