Status: Active as long as I have idea's so feel free to shot me idea's

Toxic Valentine

Rainbow

“Why are we at a sex shop?” Jesse asked as we pulled up to a random adult toy store.

“I've had this plan for a while now and I'm going to go through with it.” I vaguely told him as I walked to the aisle with the dildos.

“And what is this idea?” Kellin asked standing behind me looking rather confused with the rest of the guys.

“Buy a bunch of dildos and through them at people on the strip. I came up with the idea with a friend a couple years back but she got in a car accident so now its just a doing it in her memory type thing.” I explained.

“What an odd way to remember someone.” Justin laughed.

All of us grabbed four each of all different colors because Gabe decided he wanted to yell out fuck the rainbow while we went along with the plan I made at 15 with my old friend. As we went to the counter the girl working gave us weird looks, lingering on me for a little longer before she started cracking up.

“Why do you need so many?”

“We're going to go through them at people tonight on the strip and tell them to 'fuck the rainbow'!” Gabe exclaimed happily.

“That is without a doubt the strangest thing I've ever heard. Can I help?” She asked while ringing them up and bagging them up.

“When do you get off?” I asked her, handing her my debit card to pay for them, getting a laugh from the guys.

“Really guys really?” I asked while the girl laughed at their immaturity.

“In two hours. Oh by the why I'm Jodie.”

“Sure, here put your number in my phone and I'll text you an hour before we go out tonight and you can join us. I'm Randa and your lucky you don't know these guys.” I told her, handing over my phone and getting pouts from the boys.

“Ha no I know who they are. I went to their concert last night.” She laughed, handing me my phone back.

“Did you see Falling In Reverse to?” I asked excitedly.

“My god yes! Fuck Ronnie and Jacky are so hot!” We were going to be great friends.

“I know huh! Both are totally bangable. Fantasy threesome right there.” I told her, laughing as I seen the gagging face Kellin was making.

“Oh just thing what that would be like, having both at the same time. Yeah I'd so have my first time that way.” Jodie laughed, I could only agree with her.

“You know were are here still right? This is a conversation you have on girls nights.” Justin interrupted us.

“Fine. I guess we'll go do something actually I'm hungry we're going to find food. I'll text you later Jodie!” I smiled as I grabbed the bags and skipped out of the store.

“Food. Food. Food. What does my tummy want to taste.” I mumbled to myself as I drove us all around Vegas wasting gas just to find something to satisfy my hunger.

“Should we worry about your mumbling?” Gabe questioned from the back seat.

“More then likely yes.” Clearly that wasn't a good way to answer as all the guys got nervous looks on their faces.

“I was just joking. Lame-O’s its not like I'm planing on dragging you all into a dark ally to rape you all and then kill you. Jeez.” It was fun messing with them.

I found great joy in it. You would know that if you could see the look on Kellin's face as he once again got stuck sitting in the middle. You see the stick]shift looks like a gun without a barrel and chamber for the bullets. I liked to shift my hands around it without really thinking about it when I drove so his situation wasn't going to get better anytime soon. Yes, I was having a lot of fun with that.

“Kellin are you sure we should be hanging out with her?” Jesse asked, soundly like he was trying to joke but still not to sure.

“Don't worry, Jesse. Your not so much my type.” I laughed.

“And why not? I'm totally hot!” He whined out.

“Eh.” I smiled letting him know I was joking as I pulled into a parking lot for Texas Roadhouse.

“Welcome to Texas Roadhouse. How many today?” Asked the waitress personage.

“Uh. Six!” I sounded like an excited five year old.

“Okay right this way.” She said, grabbing the menus and leading us to a booth in the corner.

“I feel like I'm in a time out.” I sighed as I got stuck in the very corner of the booth.

“You should be in time out. You've been a scary little girl today.” Kellin, who was sitting right next to me, laughed.

“I'd shut it if I was you. The truck rides can only get worst.” I threatened with a wide smile on my face as I picked up the menu and flipped through it.

“Aw poor little Kellin, getting picked on by the little girl.” Jack teased while looking at the menu of his own.

“Hello, I'm Dan and I'll be your waiter for the afternoon, can I start you off with drinks?”

“Coke.”

“Sprite.”

“Water.”

“Water.”

“Root beer.”

“You guys are all lame. Can I get a strawberry daiquiri please?”

“I'll need to see your ID.” Dan said while staring at me with a rather smug look on his face.

“Okay.” I simply grabbed my wallet and my fake ID out and handed it over the Dan.

“Oh okay so a coke, sprite, two waters, root beer, and a strawberry daiquiri. Got it.” Dan muttered, handing me back the ID before walking away, making me smirk before returning it to its place.

“Didn't you say you just turned 18?” Kellin asked confused.

“Yep and I did.” I answered him.

“Fake ID?” Jack asked next.

“Yep.” I said with a big grin.

“Here are your drinks. Are you all ready to order yet?” Dan asked as he placed our drinks in front of us along with some rolls.

I waited as the guys ordered what they wanted before telling the Dan that I wanted the biggest steak they had and for it to be cooked medium rare. Once he left I dug into the rolls and butter like I'd been starved for three days.

“Jeez hungry much?” Kellin laughed.

“Shut up.” I smiled once I swallowed the bread in my mouth.

“Hey! Get off my truck!” I shouted as we walked out of Texas Roadhouse.

Three guys were standing by my truck while one is in the bed of it staring inside. Who the hell does that?

“Shit! Ronnie get down! I told you it was a bad idea!” One of the guys yelled to the guy in the bed as I stalked over to them, ready to kill.

“But its just so cool! Look how much taller then I am then you fuckers now! Oh hi Randa!” The Ronnie guy said, still standing in the bed of my truck.

“Oh uh hey Ronnie. If you don't mind me saying this, get the fuck off of my truck and if there is a single scratch on it you will be dead.” I said sweetly.

“How do you know each other?” Jacky asked, looking slightly nervous as Ronnie hopped down.

“She's the girl you seen me talking to yesterday when that Carnifex band was on.” Ronnie answered, pulling me into an awkward hug.

“As much as I should love this moment. Why were you on my truck?” I asked, returning the hug as I realized he wasn't letting me go.

“Its like a jungle jim! Its huge how do you get into it, there's no steps and your tiny!” He exclaimed waving his arms around wildly, hitting Jacky in the stomach in the process.

“I jump.”

“Yeah okay. Oh I see you got to meet Sleeping with Sirens.” He smiled waving at the guys who were just standing behind me and talking to the rest of the FIR members.

“Yep. My friend ended up ditching me after we talked and some how I just ended up being in the right spot to meet Kellin then the rest of em.” I told him.

“Well that's good. Well my tummy wants to taste yummy food so maybe we'll run into each other again.” With that he hugged me again and ran into the building.

“Fuck with the rainbow bitches!” Jesse screamed out the sun roof of my truck and threw a pink dildo and some random group of girls walking down the strip.

“Is this what you guys always do?” Jodie asked laughing while she sat in the middle seat.

“No, I just met them yesterday and they agreed to help me with my crazy idea so now we're going through with it.” I laughed with her.

We'd been driving up and down the strip with about an hour and a half already and Jesse, Gabe, and Jack had already thrown at least 20 colorful dildos out the sun roof, windows and the bed of the truck. Kellin was sitting in the passenger seat while Jesse was in the back with Justin and Gabe and Jack were chilling in the bed throwing at random people every now and then.
“You guys just met and this is what your doing?” She asked applaud.

“Well yeah what else are we supposed to start our night off with?” I asked, grabbing a purple dildo and throwing it into the car next to us that was a convertible.

“Next I say we go to a club. I feel like dancing. Sound okay to everyone?” I asked looking over at Kellin as he was the only one in the group of boys that was paying attention to what I said.

“Sure why not? It sounds fun.” Kellin agreed.

“Alright, lets just get rid of the rest of these and we'll go.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey let me know what you think! I won't be updating again until sometime next week.