Status: Active as long as I have idea's so feel free to shot me idea's

Toxic Valentine

Fun Time

I felt watched as we sat at the booth we had picked once we got to the club. We all decided that this was going to be where we would meet up if we got lost and we'd make sure we were all here before we left the club, so no one got left behind. I kept glancing around the club as I sipped my drink, trying to find the eyes that had started to piss me off. I knew when someone was staring at me always, I'm pretty sure its because I hate being stared at that I knew.

“What are you looking for?” Jodie yelled in my ear, trying to see what I seen.

“Someones looking at me, I can tell but I can't find where the person is.” I yelled back, eyes never leaving the crowd.

“There's a lot of people here, I doubt someone is staring at you.” Jodie said, trying to grab my attention.

“Trust me, I know when someone is staring at me. I hate it so I can feel it.” I explained to her.

“Well let me know if you find out who it is.”

I didn't reply just gave a slight nod of my head as I continued to search the crowd until finally, my eyes land on Savannah. Guess she couldn't find a ride home or she wanted to whore herself out some more. Either way as long as she stayed away from me I was fine, I even took the spare key off my truck so now I had both sets of keys on me. Once she noticed I had caught her stare, her eyes narrowed to slits as she made her way over to the table I was at. Great.

“Want to dance?” I asked Kellin, who was blocking me into the booth.

“Sure!” He smiled down at me and he slide out of the booth and helped me up.

I pulled us in the opposite direction Savannah was in before I pulled Kellin close to me as we started swaying to the music blasting throughout the speakers. I may have had three or four really strong drinks, which consist of Jack, Jose, Crown, and a splash of juice, so I may or may not be totally happy at the moment. It takes a lot to get me drunk so right now as I danced with my new friend I was only slightly buzzed, if even that. I just became more out going then I already was.
'Gorgeous Nightmare' by Escape the Fate just ended before I turned around in Kellin's arms and smiled up at him before leaning up to his ear and whispering,

“I like the way you feel against my body.”

“Oh you do, do you?” He asked smiling down at me.

He was the only one who hadn't had a drink of anything but water. Which means we were probably going to take a cab back to the hotel.

“Why yes I really do. Quite a bit actually.” I smirked up at him.

Yes I may be flirting a little with him but you know what? I'm a girl and he's a really attractive guy, I'd be stupid to not flirt with him a little, even if we were just friends. My smile grew as I realized we were leaning in closer to each other.

“Hey bitch! Nice to know that you already moved on to new people to fuck up their lives now.” Savannah yelled behind me, grabbing a hold of my should and spinning me around.

“Hey slut! Get any new STD's lately? Oh wait. You can't get anymore you already got them all.” I glared down at her. She just had to ruin a good moment, like always.

“What what you say to me! You know I could kick your ass so easy.” She sneered looking up at me.

Yeah I was taller and stronger then her yet she thought she was so bad ass that she could kick someones ass.

“I'd like to see you try.” I smirked down at her.

If there is one thing that I remembered the most that my dad taught me is let them swing first, and that's just what she did. I seen it coming so I quickly grabbed her right hand moments before it hit my face and glared down at her before swinging my own fist and smiling as it connected with her face, sending her to the ground.

“Let's go. I don't want to get kicked out.” I yelled at Kellin, grabbing his arm again and pulling him to the table to get everyone else.

As we got out to my truck I remembered how much I had drank as I unlocked the doors. Even if I knew I was perfectly capable of getting us back safely I wasn't going to take the chance.

“Okay, this is a one time thing, Kellin.” I said to him before he could get into the truck.

“Huh?”

“You know how to drive stick right?” I asked him.

“Well yeah.” He answered, still looking confused.

“I drank way to much to trust my driving and I don't want to risk hurting my truck or anyone in it. So as much as it kills me to even thing of this, you need to drive us back.” I said as I slowly handed him the keys, hoping I wasn't going to regret this.

“Are you sure?” He asked, looking slightly shocked.

“Not really but lets just go before I change my mind.” I told him.

I hopped up into my truck and slide into place behind the shifter as Kellin jumped in behind me, shutting the door and starting the truck. I know now why he was moving around so much as we drove around earlier. As he shifted the truck into different gears I tried to keep myself distracted with the stereo, trying to find a song that I wanted to listen to.

“Why you moving so much?” Kellin whispered in my ear as we were stopped at a light.

“Oh you know, hand rubbing against my upper tight, nothing out of the usual, just making me frustrated.” I muttered, trying my hardest not to focus of the feel of his warm breath on my neck and how good it felt.

I settled on the song Gorgeous Nightmare again. What! I love this song and it gave me a good idea! As the song played throughout the truck, I made sure no one was paying attention as I let my hand rest on Kellin's knee. I fought back letting the smirk cover my face as I felt him tense up a little. Slowly I started inching my hand up his thigh. Once it got to the part where Craig was singing the line I quoted at the club, my hand was resting dangerously close to the area his thigh and hip connected.

It was a very good thing traffic was extremely bad tonight and we had to keep stopping because I don't know how he could move for how tense he was and this time I couldn't help but let my smile grow. I started tapping my fingers to the beat as I'm not a Vampire by Falling In Reverse came on.

“Why are you so tense?” I whispered in his ear innocently.

“Oh just wait til we get back to the hotel.” He let the words slip out slowly.

“What are you going to do to me?” I giggled, letting my fingers wander a little as we neared the entrance of our hotel.

When I drank, I became extremely flirty and would often do things out of my character. Although this has something I have never done before.

“Oh, I'm going to do a lot of things.” He whispered, looking down at me with lust filled eyes.

“Can't wait.” The words just slipped out of my mouth as we pulled into the valet parking lane and someone approached the truck.

Thankfully everyone else was to tired or drunk to notice what was going on between Kellin and I in the elevator. Jodie didn't even seem to notice and she was talking to me! Once the elevator reached our floor, Kellin quickly pulled me to his door and tried to open it as fast as possible. I bit my lip to keep from giggling as he was getting more frustrated with the key.

“Stop biting your lip.” Kellin commanded once he finally got the door open and pulled my inside.
“And why should I do that?” I asked making sure to nibble a little at the skin on my lip as he stared down at me.

Instead of answering me, he smashed his lips down on mine forcefully. My arms wrapped around his neck and my legs around his waist as he picked me up and carried me over to his bed that we stared last night.

“Shirt off.” I commanded him as he placed me down on the bed.

As soon as he had his shirt removed his lips were back onto mine along with his warm body laying across mine. I flipped us over and traced his body with my hands for a moment before leaning down and placing a kiss on his right hip bone, slowly trailing butterfly kisses over his stomach to his left hip bone.

He makes sound of displeasure as I removed my lips from his skin. Staring down at him I grasped his face in my hands and reach down to kiss him once again, a low groan sounds from his throat. His placed his hand on my hips, and before I know it, he has me pinned beneath his body again. His legs forcing mine apart so that he's cradled against my body between my legs. Our tongues fought for dominance as he ravaged my mouth.

His hands slowly started to travel from my thigh, over my hip, along my belly and to my breast. I moaned into the kiss as he squeezed and kneaded at it over my shirt. He trailed his hands down to the hem of my shirt and lifted it up and over my head, surprised to find that I hadn't bothered to wear a bra. He attached his lips around my left nipple as he started kneading at my right breast.

I groaned and tilted my pelvis involuntarily against him, finding a delicious friction against the seam of his fly and his growing erection. He pulls away from my breast and grins down at me as he flexed his hips so his erection pushed against me, my eye lids flutter closed as I moaned out as he does it again but this time I pushed back, making a moan of his own to rush past his lips before he connects them back to mine.

Starting to work my pants of as he continued to rub against me. Even with the movement of his hand sliding down my pants he still managed to make his movements rough. Once my pants hit the floor I reached my hands down and removed his pants. He chuckled as his eyes roamed my body hungrily as he seen my choice of underwear for the night.

“I'm sure you do want it now.” He growled, grinning his pelvis into mine again.

I loved when he did that. The feeling of our hips grind together made waves crash though me. Dragging the thin material down my legs painfully slow, he held eye contact the whole time. Standing up, he removed his boxers before grabbing his wallet out of his pocket and pulling out a foil packet.

Gracefully I stood up and pushed him down onto the bed before grabbing the condom out of his hands with a smile.

“You want me babe, and I sure as hell want you.”

Ripping open the wrapper, I slowly unrolled the condom onto his long, thick member. He grinned up at me before flipping us over. He leaned over me rubbing his nose against mine eyes closed and deliciously slow, enters inside me. I grabbed onto his arms as I tilt my head back at the full feeling I had. Taking the opportunity, he ran his teeth along the base of my exposed neck as he eases back and slides into me again. So painfully slow.

“God, Kellin. Faster please.”

My request came out as a moan but he listened and started rocking his hips faster against mine. The pleasure created from the friction started to build up the fire in the pit of my stomach as I lifted my hips up to meet Kellin's deep thrusts. He started moving faster, making sure to slam into me with each movement he made towards me.

“Fuck, I'm getting close.” He grunted out as he continued his quick movements.

“Me too.” I barely managed to get out before I let out a moan that could be heard in the next roam as he managed to hit my spot as he bit my neck at the same time.

Neither of us lasted long after that. I felt my insides clench around his member as I reached my climax. He fallowed right after me, both of us moaning together as our lips connected once more as he road out both our orgasms. With a few more sloppy thrusts he pulled out of me, leaving an empty feeling, which let me know I'd be sore tomorrow. He pulled the used condom off and threw it into the garbage before crawling back on the bed and pulling the covers over us and wrapping his arms around my waist. Pulling me into him we feel asleep cuddled up to each other.