Status: Active as long as I have idea's so feel free to shot me idea's

Toxic Valentine

Talk

“I don't wanna wake up.” I whined to the voice that awoke me from my sleep.

“But you need to.” The voice continued, now there was a hand rocking my gently.

“Remove the hand or I'll remove it from your body.” I groaned, rolling over and smashing my face into the pillow.

“A little violent in the mornings are we?” Still with the rocking.

Getting fed up enough with the annoying movement, I let out a battle cry as I flipped around and tackled the person off the bed and to the ground. My glaring only intensified as Kellin's grin grew larger.

“Can I help you?” I hissed.

“No I'm fine right here.” I huffed at him and crossed my arms.

Feeling skin against skin I looked down to see that I was only totally naked. Letting out a squeak, I jump up off Kellin and ran into the bathroom. Locking the door, I leaned my back against it and slide down to sit on the floor. What the hell was going on? Oh hot damn we fucked last night!
With that I didn't know wither to be embarrassed or happy.
While debating with myself, I decided I might as while shower while I was in here. I could still hear Kellin laughing outside the door as he tried to talk me into opening the door. Letting my mind wonder as the warm spray of water ran down my body I come to conclusion that I wasn't embarrassed and that I was rather glad that it happened. I just didn't want my relationship with Kellin to change.

“Oh so your finally done hiding the in bathroom?” Kellin asked as I let the door swing open.

“I was in the shower. I don't get how that's hiding.” I said, slowly making my way to my suit case, making sure to keep a tight hold on the towel.

“For how fast you ran in there, yeah it was hiding.” Kellin laughed.

“What ever lame-o!” Was the only reply I could think of as I drop the towel to the ground after I had pulled on my underwear and shorts on.

“So what are the plans for today?” I asked, slipping on my black halter top that showed off my back tattoo.

“I'm not to sure. Where did you get that tattoo at?” Kellin asked, getting up off the bed and tracing the edges.

“Hart and Huntington. It's here in Vegas, actually its at the House of Blues.” I told him, enjoying the feeling of his skin on mine.

“Well that's what we should do today then! Lets go get tattoos!” Kellin smiled, pulling me into his body.

“Sounds like a plan! To my truck!” I cheered, grabbing my wallet and rushing Kellin out the door.

“And now you wish that you meant something, and now you wish you meant something to somebody else.” I sung quietly as we stood in the elevator waiting for it to reach the bottom floor.

“Uh, so about last night?” Kellin asked, interrupting my singing.

“My voice really that bad?” I asked with a laugh at how he choose to bring up the previous night.

“No! I, uh, just though now would be a good time to talk about it.” Kellin said, rubbing the back of his neck shyly.

“Well it was a one time only think Kellin. I told you that when I handed you the keys.” I said, dancing around the subject.

“Not about driving your truck!” Kellin laughed a little as the doors opened and we walked through the lobby.

“I honestly don't know what to say, Kellin. It was really out of my character to even do that.” I told him truthfully while handing the ticket to the valet guy.

“Do you regret it?” He asked, looking at anything but me.

“No. The only thing I regret is that it happened within just a couple days of us meeting. I don't want you to think I'm easy for how fast it happened.” I admitted.

“I would never think that of you!” Kellin quickly said, looking up at me, “I'm just glad you don't regret it.” He smiled.

“So you don't regret it either?” I asked just in time for my truck to pull up.

“I could never regret any time I spend with you. Sure we've only known each other for a couple days but you've become a big part of my life.” He said, pulling me into a hug.

“Good. Because you're becoming a big part of my life to.” I smiled, “Now lets go get us a tattoo!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short! I just wanted to make sure I updated sometime this month. I'll try to get another one out soon.