Status: On revision and hiatus until futher notice

Life's Sweeter with Revenge

The Dumbass

Danyelle groaned loudly at her desk being kick by Blake Dodge for the eighth time in the past two minutes. It wasn’t all to strange to have Blake annoying her during sixth period because he had ever since she had been assigned to sit next to him, which was at the beginning of the year, and she had grown accustomed to his aggravating ways but today she was sleeping. Her head was cocooned by her arms and sweater, creating a very dark and comfortable place to sleep and then…

*BANG*

The little bastard would kick her desk again. She would love to tell him off or maybe even beat the crap out of him for all of the shit he had done to her but then she remembered that you could still get in trouble on the last day of school even if you were a senior. So with another groan she moved her head to the side and tried to fall back asleep. She regretted instantly stay up all night waiting for Aiden to call her but it had never happened. She was dying to know if they had found anything at the site where her parents had died but for some reason he was just avoiding her calls. She wasn’t sure if he was just seriously busy or if he just didn’t want to upset her or something. Danyelle would have gone to Victor or Reece and asked them about it but neither of them seemed to be in the greatest of moods and Vanessa was having her random ass mood swing.

One second she would be talking to her and the next Vanessa would be screaming and then laughing and then crying and then talking again all in a matter of twelve seconds. It was enough to give any normal human being a whip lash.

*BANG*

God just let me kill him.Danyelle thought as the sound of her metal desk vibrating hurt her ears. When Blake didn’t immediately drop to the floor gasping for air she realized that maybe God was ignoring her like everybody else.

“Mr. Kooks will you please send Danyelle Maddox down to the office.”

Danyelle’s head popped up off of her desk at the sound of her name. She had never been called down to the office before….well not counting the time when she had kicked Trevor in the balls at least. Her eye’s met with her sixth hour teacher and he nodded his head at her. “She’s on her way.”

“Thank you.”

She slid out of her seat started walking out of the classroom when a thought stopped her. With a smile on her face she turned back to see Blake eyeing her as she stood in the doorway of the classroom, a disappointed expression on his face at the face that he had lost his play thing. Danyelle looked back at the teacher who was now occupied with playing Pac-Man on his phone and her smile grew. She stared at Blake until he was suddenly curious as to what she was doing and decided to give her his full attention. When she had it she lifted up her hand and gave him her middle finger.

Danyelle was not the kind of girl who normally did such things or even curse while she was at school so when she flicked him off it was a surprise to everyone who was watching. The new expression on Blake’s face had her laughing her way down to the office, how someone could get their mouth’s to fall open that wide was a mystery to her.

When she finally reached the Office and opened up the door she still had a smile on her face. Then her eyes fell on Reece standing there and she instantly sobered. Her first thought was that something had happened while they were searching for clues and Victor or Aiden had been hurt, but then she saw how big Reece was smiling and new that they were both fine.

“What are you doing here Reece?” Danyelle asked.

One of the secretaries behind the desk puckered her lips up and sneered at Danyelle’s friend. “Your friend here said that you had a dentist appointment in five minutes to get your wisdom teeth pulled out. I don’t recall getting any notes or calls for that Miss Maddox.”

Catching on to Reece scheme quickly she smiled back to the secretary. “I must have forgotten the slip at home or something. I’m terribly sorry for the inconvenience.”

“That’s what your friend here said too,” The secretary smiled wickedly before shuffling through a wad of paper and then plucking one out. “but you see I went back into your file and found the note here from last year stating that you were getting them taken out and then another one here for the day after for you recovering from it. So I highly doubt that you have another set of wisdom teeth hidden in that small mouth of yours.”

Reece rolled her eyes at the woman before groaning. “Uggghh why do you have to be such a party pooper Ms. Keys? Just let the girl leave already.”

She pinched her lips together again and frowned. “I’m sorry Miss Reece but I’m not allowed to let a student leave the grounds without proper notification and on top of that exams are still going on.”

“Oh please,” Reece rolled her eyes. “Senior year is a joke and you know it. No teacher actually gives their students a serious exam on the last day of school and if it was serious they would have given it a week ago. Right Dee?”

Danyelle nodded her head with a smile. “It’s true.”

The older woman’s frown deepened. “I said no.”

“Ms. Keys you are such a prune.” Reece said making Ms. Keys gasp.

“I will not tolerate such language in this office. You are no longer a student here so I suggest you leave now Ms. Reece.”

“Or what?” Reece questioned slyly. “You’re going to call the cops on me? Now Ms. Keys we both know that my parents donate a lot of money to this school and we both know that without that money you won’t be able to Skype with Craig in style on that new laptop that the school is getting next fall.”

Ms. Keys started opening and closing her mouth, either in shock that Reece had discovered her little romance or surprised that she would threaten her.

Reece’s smile just grew as she turned and grabbed a hold of Danyelle’s arm before dragging her out of the office. Danyelle was about to ask her what the big rush was for when the hallway speakers turned on.

“Dylan Dumbass please report back to the office. Dylan Dumbass please report back here immediately.”

Danyelle laughed automatically at the name. “Who is Dylan Dumbass?”

Reece had somehow not heard Danyelle’s question and started fisting her free hand up in the air. “My last name is Dumas you twat! DOOOM-AS! Gosh four years of her shit and she still can’t get it right.”

“Wait what?” Danyelle jerked Reece’s hand back to get her attention and when she did Reece was the one giving her a confused look.

“What up Dee?”

“Your first name is Dylan?” She questioned.

Reece shrugged her shoulder. “Yep.”

Danyelle grabbed ahold of her friend’s shoulder and shook her hard. “Your first name is Dylan and you never told me? I thought it was Reece all of this time.”

“Shesh calm down will ya’.” Reece rolled her eyes at her friend. “Reece is my middle name.”

“But still,” Danyelle spoke. “You never told me. I mean it’s been a good year now and I’m just finding out your first name. Talk about friends.”

Reece rolled her eyes. “Oh please now you’re just being dramatic, besides we have more important things to worry about.”

Danyelle stared at her friend cautiously. “Oh yeah, what exactly did you need to pull me out of school for anyway.”

Reece walked over to the High school doors and kicked them open. They flew open at her kick and smacked against the outside wall, revealing an old friend. Reece’s green Jeep and Roger sitting patiently behind the wheel.

“Road trip!” Reece squealed before skipping off of the school steps, leaving Danyelle at the top rolling her eyes at her still childish friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading ^Filler i know^ but know you finally know what Reece's first name is!!! Excitment. Road trip up next!!