Status: Enjoy

Recovery

Recovery

"No, Joseph! Stop following me!" I screamed picking up my bag. "I'm tired of playing the fool!"

"Y/N, it's not-"

"It's not what it looks like?" I say not even looking at him. I walked straight out of the flat, fuming.

"But, babe, she means nothing!" Joe says following me down a flight of stairs. Once we reached the flat part of the floor, I turned on my heel.

"She's the same whore from the last time I caught you dick deep with!" I screamed. "How stupid do I look?" That left Joe dumbfounded, so I continued. "You see these?" I ask rolling up my sleeves." 45, Joe. 45 times you've made me feel like shit! And that's just since we moved out here!"

"You need to stop blaming me for your problems!" He yelled back trying raising his hand. Before he could make contact, a blonde male came up and knocked over Joseph. He punched him repeatedly, yelling "You should never raise your hand to woman!"

I stood there in the corner, shaking.

The male pushed Joe towards the stairs. "Go back to your hole!" He yelled after him. Joseph ran up the stairs swearing. The male came over to me and wiped a tear from my face. I didn't even know I was crying! "You need somewhere to stay for the night?"

My throat wouldn't make sounds, so I settled for a nod. The man grabs my hand and picks up a case of beer he left by his door. "I'm Niall." He says opening the door to his flat.

"I'm Y/N." I say still feeling a bit down. I follow behind him as he walks in. I stood in the living room area with my hands in my pockets. Niall comes walking back into the room with 2 beers.

"Make yourself at home and excuse the mess." He says then holds out a beer. "Want one?"

I take one and sit beside him on the couch. "Thanks." I mutter. I open the beer and take a long swig of it.

"So what's the story of the asshole?" He asked. I looked up at Niall and his eyes held me there, frozen. I turned away and got myself together.

"Well that was the 3rd time--since moving to London--that he has cheated on me." After that I went into everything from Joseph's lies of love to the scars on my arms. And Niall didn't run away or call me a freak. Instead he hugged me.

"No woman should ever have to go through that." He said in my ear. "Especially one as young and beautiful as you." We pulled away and Niall grabbed my arm and kissed every scar.

His kisses continued up my arm until he reached my lips. It was unexpected, but beautiful. I slowly put my beer down on the coffee table beside us and lean into the kiss. His arms snake their way to my waist and arms around his neck.

We pull apart for air and I rest my forehead on his. My lips still tingle as the room is filled with the sound of our breathing.
"I don't want to just be your rebound." He says looking me dead in the eyes.

"You won't." I say. "I want you to be my recovery from this hell I've been living."

"I'll treat you like the princess you deserve to be treated as." He says. Our lips connect again, but with more passion and need. Soon we were in sync as our tongues fought for dominance.

Niall soon moved down to my neck leaving love bites until he found my sweet spot. I moaned as he sucked, feeling my core ache for attention. Niall's hands began unbuttoning my shirt and his lips follwed. My shirt hit the floor and my bra was next.
Niall massaged my left breast with his hand and sucked the right. His tongue worked magic on my hardening nipple. Another moan escaped my mouth and I could feel Niall smirk.

I then started to tug on the hem of his shirt. In one swift motion it was gone and my lips went to his neck as my hands explored his toned torso. My hands wandered down to his jeans and I ran my hands over his manhood. Niall growls at my touch so I decide it's time to have some one on one time with his member.

I pull down his pants and boxers in one motion. His manhood sprang free and I spent time admiring it. My hand went to it first, slowly pumping as the precum dripped. I then lick the tip gaining a slight moan from Niall.

"More, Y/N!" He goraned. I shrug and put as much of him in my mouth. My hand continued to pump as my head bobbed rhythmically. Niall's hands grabbed my hair, thrusting into my mouth, and screaming out curses.

"Fuuuuuck! I'm about to cuuum!" He shouted. That's when I stopped and pulled him out of my mouth.

"Not without me you're not." I say standing. I start to unbutton my pants, but Niall grabbed my hands and undid my jeans. He got on his knees and pulled my panties down. He kissed the outside of my core until he reached the slit.

Niall spread my legs and started to lick up and down my core. My head went back as a moan escape my throat. Niall chuckled and stuck his fingers in me, which caused me to tremble. He starts to pump me and licks my clit.

"You taste so good, Y/N." Niall says adding his 3rd finger. My body starts shaking as Niall continues to work me. Next thing I know my stomach gets that feeling as my knees start going weak.

"NIALL!! I'm gonna cuuuum!" I scream trying to stay on my feet.

"That's right, baby, cum for me. Let the whole building know who's making you feel like a woman." Niall says with his sexy growl. I moaned his name as my walls contracted around his fingers.

I nearly fell by the time my high was over, but Niall grabbed my hips and laid me on the couch. His manhood was rock hard and placed at my entrance. I bit my lips waiting in anticipation as he teased my opening.

"Stop teasing!" I shout. Niall shrugged and slammed into me. I let out the loudest moan while holding on to the couch cushings.

"Damn, Y/N! You're sooo tight!" Niall groaned as he continued to slam into me. I wrap my legs around him so that I could get more of him in me. Everything then was a blur as I only felt pleasure hit me and hear words of sweet bliss leave our lips. Soon Niall starts hitting my g-spot rhythmically.

"Fuuuuuck, Niall! I'm about to..." I couldn't even finish my sentence before waves of pleasure hit. My toes curled as my walls contracted as I felt Niall's warm juices fill me.

Once we finished riding out our orgasms, Niall bent down to me and kissed me passionately. He pulls out and looked me deep in my eyes and us still trying to catch our breaths.

"How's that...for the road to recovery?" He asked in a husky voice.

"It's a start." I say grabbing his neck again and kissing him, preparing for another dose.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading.
I may have more One Direction stuff up later in the week.