The Kids From Yesterday

Wedding Plans

Image

September 30th

About a week later Nick and I were busy planning our wedding, we had finally set a date for the ceremony; October 23rd. In 24 days.

So of course Nick and I would be busy! I had spent a very long day with Lindsey hand-making the invitations since it was too short notice to order them. 100 invitations in four hours split up throughout the day, we had finished and decided to settle down to a nice glass of wine. It would've been finished a lot sooner but we were being lazy and finding excuses to not do them

Emily didn't mind at all helping me plan the wedding, since hers was going to be next June. And being somewhat of a celebrity, I had my connections with designers, which meant that I already had my wedding gown. It was a beautiful charcoal and lilac coloured gown from Vera Wang, all I had to do was give her a call, give her my measurements, and my dress will be ready in time.

Nick and Gerard came into the room and Nick tossed his cell on the coffee table. "Just got off the found with my grandfather, he's totally cool with us having the ceremony in his backyard."

I grinned and hugged him as he approached me. "Perfect! See guys, everything's coming together so fast and so perfectly."

"And Isla's named me as her maid of honour." Lindsey smiled as Gerard wrapped his arms around her from behind.

"Really? Nick's asked me to be one of his groomsmen." Gerard lightly laughed.

I smiled and kissed Nick on the cheek. "This is gonna be a great wedding."

"Of course it is, with you as the bride and me as the groom, it's one of the best." Nick laughed. We then heard the front door open and heard Will laughing and talking. He came in the kitchen and tossed his keys on the counter and right behind him followed Zack.

We all went quiet except for Will who was still talking away.

"Oh hey guys, hows things?" He grinned.

I cleared my throat, "Good. Just finished up some wedding things."

"Our wedding's gonna be pretty amazing." Nick spoke, wrapping his arms around me. You know how I said Nick was never the jealous type? Well, he knows that I'll never make that bad choice again, but he's been a little more protective and stays with me when Zack is around. I don't mind either, it prevents Zack from asking to talk to me alone; that was the last thing I wanted to do.

"Yeah and we were just leaving right? The four of us were gonna hit up the Vista theatre, they're showing classic movies every friday and saturday nights. Eraserhead is on tonight." Lindsey spoke, getting up from her chair.

"Yeah, don't wait up." I mumbled, putting on the denim jacket that was hanging over the back of the chair.

"Oh, okay. Have fun." Will smiled. I held Nick's hand as we all walked past Will and Zack. I avoided making eye contact with Zack.

We went out and got into the convertible that Gerard and Lindsey drove, blasting M83 on the stereo and leaving the house as soon as possible.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry the chapter is so short and I am sooo sorry that it's taken me forever to update!!! I've been dedicating a lot of my time to a new story I'm writing.

If you can, you should check out No Church In The Wild