What Are You So Scared Of?

Today equal fun day.

Jenna's POV.

The alarm of my phone woke me up, blaring its annoying ringtone. I tapped the snooze button sleepily, and rolled out of bed, falling to the floor and groaning as I hit the blue carpet. 

I stretched onto the ground, scratching my head, rubbing my eyes, before getting on my two feet and dragging myself face to the mirror. 

The XL Blink-182 tee I wore as a nightgown looked like it had seen better days, and my legs definitely needed a shaving, what about my knotted hair? I loved to have long hair, but still, I keep thinking boys have it good with their short mops. 

Anyway, today is back to school day, and my first day as an upper sixth former. Jenna McDougall, the weird girl with the Aussie accent, versus a new Londonian college. Woot.

My phone vibrated and I grabbed it, as I walked over to the wardrobe to pick a bra. 
Oh, a text.

From : Ian Mirrorboy Smith

Heyyyy Jen ready for the first day? I'm picking you up at 8:30, there be Sean and Jamie and Lee


Oh, Ian.
Ian is one of my best friends. He's a raging homo, getting in uni, and he has a car. He's with Sean, who is my litteral best friend. Sean and I agree on a lot of things, like hair dye and Glassjaw. He's a cunt but I love him really. Sean is getting into upper sixth form, like me.

I proceeded to answer.

To : Ian Mirrorboy Smith

Okay you fag xxx see ya later


I'm so nice to my friends...
My phone buzzed again.

From : Sean Blondie Watkins

JEN!!!!!! IT'S THE FIRST DAY AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR!!!!! D:


Oh my god he's so gay... Like, all my friends are gay. Sean and Ian are gay, Jamie is gay, Becca is bi, hell even Jay, Sean's little brother, is a flaming homo.
Lee is the only one that actually has a girlfriend but I'm sure he likes dick too. Nothing mean intended, I'm far from being a homophobe. 

So I started to answer.

To : Sean Blondie Watkins

Calm doon you wee blondie. Just pick up your black jeans and a black shirt and your gay pink trainers and everything will be okay xxx


He actually looked cute with those on.
I clipsed my bra, grabbed some panties and put them, before checking if my thighs were acceptable. Yep they are. Keep up the good work, Jenna.

I took a black tee in my wardrobe, one of my numerous plaid shirts, and my blue jeans, put them on and ran to the bathroom. 

After having done my hair and let it hanging long, I sprayed a bit of deodorant, brushed my teeth, grabbed my schoolbag and my Converse and shuffled down the stairs. 8:25. 

I swallowed a swig of OJ, bid goodbye to my mom that sat at the table eating her breakfast, and rushed out of the house, only to see Ian's car drive into my street. Timing. 
The old grey car stopped in front of my door and the back door opened. I jumped in. 

At the wheel sat the dark-haired, green-eyed, chin-strapped boy that we call Ian Watkins. As usual he wore skinny jean, a pair of Nike Dunks and a band shirt. At his side, an excited, peroxide-haired, tall guy was jumping on his seat, shaking his long fringe around. Sean. 
In the back seat, at the other extremity, a dirty blond guy was apparently struggling not to fall asleep, his bright grey-blue eyes regularly sliding closed. He wore a blue, short-sleeved plaid shirt, baggy jeans and converse and he was scrawny as hell. That's Lee. With a shirt. 
Next to me, there was a boy with long, dark hair, eyeliner, an Annhilator shirt, baggy black jeans and a pair of skate shoes. Jamie. 

I stretched, grinning as Sean kissed Ian's cheek. 

"Soooo? How are the lovebirds?"

Sean chuckled.

"We're good, thank you."

"And Lee? You doing well? Syirin?"

Lee nodded sleepily. Jamie laughed.

"Someone stayed at Syirin's last night and fucked like sea lions all night!"

"Shu'up!" Lee blushed. "What does 'fucking like sea lions' even mean?" he mumbled. 

"Come on, you understood me!" Jamie smirked. "HONK HONK HONK!" he impersonated a sea lion, thrusting his hips forward.

We all burst out laughing, as Lee started to punch Jamie's arm, his face as red as a tomato. 

"At least I don't get fucked by Stuart in public bathrooms!"

Jamie turned red too as we cackled. 

"Ooh Stuart, oh yes, oh harder!" Lee mimicked. 

Jamie bashed him on the head and Lee grinned at his revenge.

Ian finally parked the car in front of the school, and we bounced out, waving at the little group that was waiting for us at the entrance. 

Today equal fun day, woot. 
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY READER!
Can you please, PLEASE leave a comment?


HURR HURR HURR