What Are You So Scared Of?

Deal!

"I'm thinking about putting a pink streak through it. Would that be cool or just ugly?" Sean asked toughtfully, tugging on his fluffy peroxide hair. 

"That would be cool! What about you put that pink streak, and I dye my tips?"

Sean high-fived me. 

"Deal!"

Mike rolled his eyes next to us as we shuffled into English and all sat at a table, Sean, Mike and I. I bet he's thinking about some blond joke. 
I got out my timetable to check the teacher's name. 

"Mr Way... Okay."

"That's also the name of the art teacher..." Sean mumbled.

"Because YOU picked art?" Mike snorted. "With your intense skills?"

Sean huffed and flicked his fringe, making me grin. 

"No, I just read it over Jenna's shoulder, stupid." he snarled in his deep Welsh accent. Half my friends are Welsh too. Well, Mike, Sean, Ian, Jamie and Lee. Okay that's pretty much all my friends... Bar Becca. 

Sean and I were quietly chatting when a bunch of other students walked in. I had never seen them. 
First came a tall, goofy-looking boy with dark brown hair and a blond patch on it. His arm was wrapped around a shorter, caramel-haired fella, and both wore Glamour Kills tees. 

Following them was a girl. Long dark brown hair with a fringe, decontracted clothing, discrete eye make up, and a cute smile that made her cheekbones bob. Also she had a nose ring, and strands of her hair on the sides were motherfucking BLUE.
In one word : gorgeous. 

What? I like girls too. And particularly this one. I mean, wow. Don't stare at her boobs Jenna. 

Oh well. 
Sean saw that I was looking at her and made the shifty eyes to me.

"You're checking her out!" he whispered.

Mike, who had fallen asleep on his table, rose his head.

"Check what out?"

"That girl."

"Oooooh..." Mike winked at me. 

"Winking doesn't suit you, Mikey." Sean said in a sweet voice.

I grinned, as Josh Franceschi's group walked in. Oli Sykes, Josh's boyfriend, wasn't there, he must be in another class.

I was trying not to look at the girl basically, and then, one of the Searle twins came in, Ben Bruce following him, flashing a smirk at the class, which melted.

"Rawr" Sean grinned, biting his lip at Ben's appearance. "Look at that arse."

Searle (I think that was Tom) slapped Sean on the head as he passed, but Sean remained grinning, deliberately staring at Ben's arse. 

"You have a boyfriend, Smith" Tom reminded him.

"I'm still authorized to look!"

The teacher finally entered the class. It was a thin, mousy-brown haired man with glasses. 

"Hi, I'm Mr Way."

"Here we gooo." Mike sighed, before letting his head fall back on his arms.

--

"So, sum up, what do we know about this girl?" Sean ordered as we got off the bus. 

"Her name's Taylor Jardine but her two gay friends call her Tay ; she has an American accent and so do her friends ; she's cute."

"That seems good enough. Wanna hang out at mines and watch some series?"

"Please not Desperate Housewives."

Sean pouted.

"But Desperate Housewives is good!"

He's such a girl... The campest of the gays.

"Why not Bones or NCIS?"

"Why not House?"

"House? Deal."

Here we go, killer afternoon.
♠ ♠ ♠
ATTENTION READER
Please have a thought for me and leave a comment. Thanks!


Jenna and Sean say Deal a lot, like me.
Next chapter have Smatkins and a lot of other things.