What Are You So Scared Of?

My brain hurts

I awoke to the noise of sobs. My eyes fluttered open.
I was all dressed up, lying on a bed. The music was still pulsing through the walls. I rolled around. Tay was sleeping next to me. It was only midnight. We must have fallen asleep after having come here to kiss, I guess.
I caressed my lips and slipped off the bed, following the sobs.
In the hallway, in the corner, Jamie was crying in Stuart's arms, his eyes unfocused, his shirt stained in what I believe was vomit, his legs trembling, as nonsense spilled out of his mouth.

"What's happening?!" I asked Stu.

Stuart looked furious.

"Those bastards gave him some kind of acid! They know he doesn't hold these fucking things! Look at him!" He growled.

"Come on, we're gonna get him to lie down"

Stuart followed me into the bedroom, Jamie gripping to him, still sobbing.

I walked over to Tay and shook her slightly. She's so fucking cute when she's sleeping. I think we have a thing going, seriously, asdfghjkl.

"Tay... I'm sorry but I don't want you to get vomited on."

She opened her eyes, squinting, and sleepily crawled off the bed, as Stuart lay Jamie down on it.
Jamie gasped, and whimpered.

"No... No! Don't let me fall! Please, please don't!" He gripped onto Stuart's arm.

"I'm not letting you fall, Jame" Stuart said soothingly.

Jamie's tears doubled, his movements incoherent, as he tried to get back in Stu's arms.

"He's terrified" Stuart said. "My poor baby..."

"Stuart, no!" Jamie gasped, his eyes still wide open on nowhere. "NO!"

"It's okay, I'm here Jamie baby..."

"No... No! Please!"

Stuart lay on the bed, pulling Jamie into his arms.

"There... It's okay."

Jamie gripped on Stuart's back for dear life, whimpering.

"My brain hurts so much" he sobbed. "It's on fire... Don't let me fall please"

"It's okay..."

"Do you know what they gave him?" Tay asked.

"No... I left him for an hour and I was looking for him and those jerks Ben and Danny had given him something and he was smiling at me stupidly telling me he loved me before he started vomiting all over himself... His body can't handle hallucinogens..."

"I think he's on LSD and on ecstasy at once" Tay said.

"How would you know?"

"He seems to have the symptoms of the wearing off of ecstasy, a friend back in America was a regular user... And he's got all the signs of a bad trip on LSD..."

Jamie was breathing with difficulty.

"Everything's moving so fast... Don't die please Stu" he whimpered.

"I won't, I promise."

I looked at Tay. She spoke all professional, and I LOVED it honestly.

"FUCK!" Stuart screamed suddenly, jumping away from Jamie, who whimpered in fear.

"What happened?!"

"He just pissed himself!"

I opened wide eyes. Jamie's trousers had a dark spreading stain between his legs, and he was crying hysterically because Stu had let go of him. He was scared shitless, his eyes wide open, hugging himself, hyperventilating, calling for Stuart and shaking violently. Stu seemed so upset.

"Look at the state he is in! Fucking bastards..."

"No, no, NO!" Jamie sobbed. "Stu! Stu!"

Stuart threw himself at the long haired boy and took the trembling little guy in his arms again, despite the piss. Jamie calmed down, still breathing heavily, but suddenly puked on Stu's back. Tay stepped back, grossed out, as Stu swore, disgusted.

"Fuck THIS!" Stuart growled as Jamie whimpered, hiding his eyes with his hands, sobbing.

Stuart pulled off his shirt, swearing distressedly as Jamie cried, terrified by his hallucinations.
I grabbed Stu's shirt.

"I'm gonna wash it" I offered.

"Thank you" he sighed.

I left the room, and Tay followed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT PLEASE :(