What Are You So Scared Of?

Tay The Badass

I entered the surprisingly empty bathroom, and put the dirty shirt in the sink, opening the tap.
Tay looked at me.

"So you're friends with Stuart?"

"Yeah, well, I'm friends with Jamie and as Stu is his boyfriend..."

"Yeah..."

"Jamie met Stu at the butcher shop where Stu's mom works... Love at the first sight, bam" I laughed. " Three weeks later they were furiously fucking."

"How romantic." Tay laughed.

"They're silly, but cute. All this has been going for, like, three years. Steak and pork sausages love."

"Ugh, Jenna!" She laughed.

The way she said my name, aw. Sit back while I melt.

"They're really cute... Mike used to have this crush on Stu so he didn't talk to Jamie for a while, but then he got over it..." I started washing the shirt.

There was a small silence and then Tay elbowed me with a smile.

"Let me help you."

She plunged her hands in the water and started rubbing the fabric. I started grinning like a crazy person and we both gigglesnorted in Ben's posh bathroom. Stu's tee seemed fine so I pulled it out of the water and started wringing it. Tay giggled at the expression on my face, and I went to touch the heated towel rail, constating it was on. I put Stu's shirt on it, and smiled satisfiedly.

We got back to the room, to find a bare-torso Stu hugging an inanimate Jamie to him with a slightly worried expression.

"He fell asleep. I checked his pulse, it's normal."

I smiled, and rubbed Stu's shoulder.

"You're the best boyfriend he could ever wish for, Stu."

Stuart just smiled, and I felt Tay play with my hair. A shiver ran across my spine and I smiled.

"How about we head off home?"

--

I woke up knackered. I was in my bed, half undressed, my hair a mess.
After acknowledging what had happened the night before, I bounced off my bed and collected a few clothes.

A minute later, I got a text.

From : Sean Blondie Watkins

Ian won't pick us up today.


Wow, no smileys and all. Must be hangover.

To : Sean Blondie Watkins

Okay see ya at college xx


I got dressed up and started making my way towards college. That's when I got a text from Tay.

From : Tay The Badass

Hey, meet me in front of Entrance A? I don't know how to go to the class...xx


Tay the Badass? So that's the name she saved her number as. Oh god. Adorable.

To : Tay The Badass

No problem! Xx


I finally reached college and the first people I saw at our usual spot near the bench were Jamie and Stu. Jamie was very pale, a large clawing mark on his cheek, and was snuggled into Stu.
Next to them, Becca, and a rather tall, slightly chubby boy with a bit of stubble and bright blue eyes. He seemed awkward and I had never seen him before. Sitting next to Becca, there was a chirpy looking Mike, babbling excitedly.

"Oi!" Stu smiled at me, waving. "Thank you for last night."

"No problem. How did it go?" I smiled gently.

"I puked a lot" Jamie said weakly.

"That will teach you." Stuart stated.

Jamie pouted and just snuggled further into him.

"It taught me you'd get puked on for me and that's well enough m'love."

Becca cooed.

"You're too cute!"

Little Mike bounced.

"Jenna! Guess what?"

"What?"

"He hooked up with Amber Payne last night." Stu laughed

Amber Payne? The supra hot little chick with the fringe and the bleached hair, who skates?
Mike blushed, hitting Stu.

"Really?" I laughed.

"Well yeah... I asked her out and... Well..."

"They slept together!" Becca chuckled.

"Did you?! Was she good?"

"JENNA!" Mike exclaimed, red at the cheeks.

You go, Mike.
I turned towards the guy I didn't know.

"Mind presenting me?"

"Oh. Jenna, Mike Duce. Mike, Jenna McDougall." Little Mike smiled.

"Two Mikes? Mind if I call you Duce?" I asked the guy.

He seemed so happy someone wasn't talking about shagging eachother, he shook his head with a big smile.

"No, not at all. Go on."

"In which class are you?"

"Ours" Little Mike said.

"Ooh cool!" I grinned. "Well, I have to show where to go to my girl, so you can tag along! You in?"

"Yeah, thank you!" Duce smiled.

We bid goodbye to the others and Little Mike followed us. We reached Entrance A and Tay was waiting for us there.
She smirked at me and leaned in, kissing my cheek. I blushed, and hugged her, before presenting her to Duce and Little Mike. Then we climbed in class.
That's when I saw Sean wasn't there.
I worried a bit, and sent him a text, while sitting next to Duce to get him comfortable.

He bit his lip.

"Uh, just a question, are you guys all gay or shit?"

I snorted.

"Obviously no but there's a big community."

"Yeah... Cause I don't think I am..."

"That's not an issue. We're not gonna discriminate you for it, haha.

The lesson went on boringly, and the bell rang, announcing break.
We all dragged ourselves out, and started walking like that to the bench. There, were Lee and Syirin, Jamie and Stu, and surprisingly, Dan Searle.
On the side, Becca was talking to Amber Payne, who's in her class, and Mike's new girlfriend had a skateboard under her arm. Mike immediatly blushed, and walked up to her, his own board in his hands.

"Hey?"

"Mike!" She blushed. "I was thinking, I, uh, maybe we could go skate during break?"

"Yeah! Yeah that would be, really really cool!" Mike grinned.

Oh god they were very awkward.
I turned to Dan Searle. He was speaking to Lee, and Lee seemed a bit lost. I sat down and Tay did the same as Becca came back.

"You know, Tom's in love with Sam but Sam I don't know..."

"What did Tom tell you?" Becca asked tentatively.

"Nothing, I just, kinda guessed he was in love with Sam" Dan blushed.

"Twins." Jamie mumbled.

"And Sam is flirting with that Oli Sykes boy..."

"But Oli is with Josh!" Syirin frowned.

"Yeah, and Josh flirts with Dan, and Dan with Max and Max with Chris and Chris with Matt and Matt tries with that Momsen girl who's clearly interested in Jordan who obviously wants Jono." I said.

They all looked at me perplexly for a second, and Tay just snorted next to me.

"I'm being serious, that's what's happening." I nodded.

Dan sighed.

"That's what I'm worried about. Sam will break Tom's heart."

That's when two cheerful individuals appeared.

"Oi!"

Andrew Shay and Aled Phillips were there, fresh and smiley.

"What are you doing here? Why weren't you at the party yesterday?" Lee smirked.

"The things we were doing are none of your business, Gaze" Shay grinned playfully, tightening his arm around Aled, who kissed him.

"Eww." Jamie just said, hiding his face in Stuart's chest.

Shay locked his eyes on Duce, who was texting someone.

"Mind presenting me this fellow?"

Duce rose his head.

"What-"

He suddenly stopped, crossing eyes with Aled. He stayed like that a few seconds. Oooh.
The stare broke, and I awkwardly presented them. Duce seemed a little moved. What has he seen? Does he know Aled?

Whatever, right?

Suddenly, I saw a blond head in the distance.
Seanie!

I stood up, and ran up to him who was climbing up towards us. That's when I realised, he was looking really weird.
He looked up at me.

"Ian left. He's going. He's off to America and he ditched me."

And he burst into tears.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND I'LL GIVE YOU BISCUITS

Don't worry. Ian is not THAT much of a dick. Just wait and see.