What Are You So Scared Of?

Aled is an idiot

Messy night.
Lee cried a bit, insulted Fraser and we all went back to our houses.
Sean stayed at mines a bit before coming back to his, hugging me a lot.

The day after, I approached the rendez vous spot to find Jamie and Duce in a big discussion, next to a fast asleep Ben Joliffe, who apparently had been partying all night. Near him, Becca was revising.

"It's intersex, not hermaphrodite."

"Sorry. Aled..."

"Aled is an idiot." Jamie snorted. "Basically, Lee's dick and balls work well, and he has one working ovary, an uterus that's not working well and a vagina. Also he has weird hormonal things. Enough for you? Or do you need to go ask him and tell him he's a freak?"

Duce shrugged.

"Sorry, I just wanted to know. I don't think he's a freak, I mean... He can't help it."

Jamie smoothened.

"I'm glad you understand."

"Mmm... Hi?" I went, sitting on the bench next to a very ruffled and eyeliner-coated Jamie.

"Extra goth today aren't you?" I chuckled, glancing at his very dark jeans and at his Avenged Sevenfold hoodie in which he had huddled. He's sure not been the same since The Rev died. When the thing was announced, he cried his eyes out for a week.
He got out an unlit cigarette and placed it between his teeth, playing with it.

"Yeah, kind of." He said as he lit the cigg and took a puff.

"I thought you'd stopped smoking."

"Only when Lee and Mike are there, to not annoy them."

"You should stop, that shit's no good for you."

He just shrugged, not bothering mouthing the 'I don't give a flying fuck' that he was clearly thinking.
He still worried me. Cigarettes, a lot darker than usual, this weird cuddled on himself position...

"Did... Did you get into an argument with Stu?"

Jamie just took a puff again, pulling himself into an even more shrunk position, and nodded.

"Oh Jame..."

"No, just... I don't wanna talk about it."

It's not the first time they argue, but he seemed so hurt.
I wanted to know more but I knew Jamie. No means no.

Sean arrived, pretty grey and dark circles under his eyes, and I hugged him for a few minutes as Duce texted someone furiously and Jamie finished his cigarette.

"And where is Stu?" I asked as Sean sat and got out a Galaxy bar.

"Home. Courses start at ten for him." Jamie groaned.

I nodded slowly. My phone buzzed.

From : Tay The Badass

Hey... I'll be late, can you warn the teacher?


To : Tay The Badass

Okay no problem! X


I was a little sad because I wouldn't get to talk to her that much but oh well. Mike arrived, looking fresh-faced and very happy.

"Hi guys!" He chuckled in his deep voice.

"Someone got laid last night" Becca smirked from her biology folder.

Mike blushed.

"Did not!"

"Oooooh come on we know you did" I smirked playfully.

Mike shook his head firmly, crossing his arms

"I didn't" he whined.

"Fine, fine" I laughed.

And he just sat there, blushing.

--

I dragged myself home with the company of Little Mike. We had decided to do a videogame marathon since it was Friday evening.
We were sat eating Krave in front of the PS3, the Wiimotes not far, blasting The Clash.

"Actually, Jenna." Mike started. "Can I talk to you about personal things?"

"Anything you want, Mikey" I said, muffled by a mouthful of Krave.

"Um... I did have sex with Amber. Last night. And..."

"I KNEW IT"

"Shut up. And, as you already had... Sex... With a girl... I just... Well, I never did, you know... Only with guys... And I only was top a few times so it was a bit like plunging in the unknown..."

"Plunging into the unknown dephts of the vagina" I snorted.

"Shut up!" He slapped my arm. "I'm being serious!"

"Well, did she like it?"

"I think so..."

"Was she, like, moaning and stuff? Did she kinda hurt you in any way?"

"She pulled my hair... And yeah, she was moaning, but not as much as the guys I did it with..."

"Is she hot in bed?" I asked with a smirk.

Mike blushed.

"Oh... Yeah, yeah she is. But vagina feels fucking weird, man."

"Well, I think she liked it..."

"Yeah. But, I don't know I... Would like to please her. Like, for the guys I would suck them off, it's not complicated but..."

"You're asking me advice on how to eat out?!"

"Pretty much..."

I laughed.

"You're so fucking weird, Mikey. Well, I wouldn't have really a description for how to do it... Just use your tongue, and kiss her legs, they love when you kiss their inner thighs before, and, I don't know, it's just instinctive, like dick sucking I guess... Oh, my ex girlfriend loved it when I sucked her -"

"Stop! Stop there 'kay?" Mike flung his arms around, red in the face. "I'll know how to do it. Thank you."

I just chuckled.

"Taboo then?"

"Yeah, I..."

My phone buzzed. Incoming call. Lee Meadow Gazey. I answered.

"Oi Lee?"

"Jenna! Jenna, Syirin is pregnant!" I heard the blond boy choke up down the line. "With my kid!"

My jaw dropped and the box of Krave too.

"Shit."
♠ ♠ ♠
Mmmmmm what about you comment? Pleaaaaase? Ily