We're Done Pretending

I Cant Be Going Crazy!

"How did you do it?" I asked, calming my breath down.

"I don't know...can we just forget it?" He said softly, I swallowed hard abit "You should rest, Ill be right back with a doctor to examine you" I left the room quickly.

I dont know it didnt frighten me, more like starddled me. I swear to god I was fucking tired. Ive been working for 48 hours straight so far. Only sleeping like five hours maybe...not even.

I grabbed Mark, he would probably send me to the physic ward if I had told him what I was thinking. I mean he could if he wanted to, or he would just blame it on the lack of sleep.

I brush my bangs from my face again "You should pin those back if they bug you so much" he said in a smart ass tone "shut up Dr" I teased "so whats up munchie kin" I narrowed my eyes. He's always been taller then me. I mean I was 5'3 and he was close to 6' so he would make fun of me.

"Either im going nuts and need to be put in a ward or I need a REALLY long sleep" I rubbed my face "Why's that? there needs to be a reason to put you in a ward" He chuckled "stop being a smartass!" I chuckled softly. "Alright alright now come on we dont have all day"

I chewed my lip "Alright well remember that show we watched about Norse Mythology?" "no no no the one you FORCED me to watched" I narrowed my eyes "shut up, you were in my house, you watch what I watch on MY TV" I stated as he rolled his eyes. Knowing I won that arguement. I felt really stupid for even suggesting this.

"do not say anything or else they WILL put me in a ward and I dont want that....Im trusting you!" He made the motion with his hand to continue "Room 125, the room you told me to go to, dude im fucking serious, his name is Loki Odison who else has that name?" He gave me a questionable look. I sighed and slumped "the Norse God idiot,The God of Mischief....Son of Laufey" He chuckled softly "are you se-"

"Mark......Im not kidding I cant even explain what happened in the room before I came in here...Im serious.....then mentioning the name Thor...come on Mark..Loki was the adoptive brother of Thor.....I cant be going phsyco..nor can my mind be playing trick on me......"

He gave me a look and sighed "you know..im 50/50 believing you...You watch way to many shows on the hisory channel....and read way to much....yet you have that serious look on but why would someone like him be here if it happens to be true?"

I gave him a 'no shit sherlock' look and shrugged. "You also need to come examine him...hes lost his memory so....yea" I nodded slightly. "its kinda your job for that"

He gave a playful grown "Jeez cant sit for two minutes without someone coming to get me....Now I shall go meet the so called 'Loki' huh?" I rolled my eyes at him mocking me...God the things I let friends get away with...or maybe because we were around a few people and I couldnt hit him right now

"come on drama queen" I walked with him back to the room. Chewing on my lip slightly...I felt like I was crazy......
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY FOR SHORTNESS ITS 11:30pm here and im like tired as hell..I know the REAL myths of Loki and so on but im just going along with the plot of the comics/movies just so I dont confuse people...Since I dont know who knows the REAL myths from the marvel plot....trust me im OBESSED with myths of all kinda and Marvel and things like that(Including Loki and Thor ehe).just clearing that up now before anyone gets confused.