We're Done Pretending

I've Learned To Live With It

How'd I get into this again? Oh right I opened my mouth and he automaticly thought I was nuts, or probably the lack of sleep I had been getting since we both took a shit load of hours for work. Bearly getting sleep but managing to eat. I just pray he wont put me in a straight jacket and lock me up since he had that power.

I sighed softly,looking away from his look, I knew that look. It was hard NOT to just let it go since he was stubborn..I was stubborn....it'd never get done with out a LONG fight.

"alright, fine" I muttered to him

~Can I just skip this part cause it'll be boring~

After the long last shift for a week, I changed into normal clothes and went back to meet this guy. Since I was stuck with him for how ever long.

Grabbing my bag I carried around so I didnt need to throw my things into my back pocket and such. I wasnt a big fan of purses. Just wasnt my cup of tea.

"hey" I came up behind him. I ran my fingers through my hair to pull out the knots from my hair.

"hello" He replied in a hushed voice.

"It's time to go now" I slung my bag over my shoulder starting to heading out to the parking lot making sure he was still with me since he was my responsablity now.

Through out the whole ride he was quiet until he said something that shocked me.

''The way you look at your friend., It does not look you feel the same way he sees you"

My eyes went a little wide, but I didnt look over at him, keeping my eyes on the road.

"You know I dont normally trust strangers..nor do I take them home" I said as a mater of factly.

"you are avoiding my question"

I sighed "it's because I dont okay....He used to be my first love but" I shrugged "I missed my chance, instead became best friends with him" I mumbled loud enough.

"why did you not tell him?"

"I hesitated, I was scared" I glanced over at him then back at the road "He got a girlfriend..they stayed together and now engaged. I got a reality check that thing wont always wait..."

I pulled to a stop at a red light and sighed

"I was naive...but I've learned to live with my mistakes"
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you know this chapter makes no flippin sense what so ever besides the small back story...thats not even her full back story(which will come sooner) but seriously...makes no damn sense...and someone was rushing me so its WAY short