Sequel: This Means War
Status: Completed

A Glitch in Time

Chapter 12

"I don't like this George," I said, frowning.

"What do you mean?" George asked, shining his dagger.

"Don't you think there is a clue here?" I asked, concentrating on the water bubble I was making.

"Explain?" George asked, staring up at my bubble.

"I mean, first its the shadow, then the masked people, and now that creature who wants everything I have," I explained, passing George the big bubble where he caught it in the air and turned it into a rain cloud.

"I think they are planning another attack or something, they always show up at every place we're at," I said, making rain run from the cloud and into a bucket.

"Very good," George said smiling. "And yea, I see your point, we have to make sure we watch what we do, I think some folk are getting suspicious about us."

I nod, and say, "Yea, and we have to make sure we're in some place at the right time and not the wrong time, but even that plans seems to be backfiring."

George nodded, and then got up to stretch, and then said, "Time to see how well you are with animals."

I made the cloud disappear, and asked as I stood up to join him, "How long am I training for?"

"Until you can beat me in a sword fight, which is why I'm training you to get ready for it," George responded, walking out of the living room.

I sighed, and followed after him.

~~

Training was good, I learned how to shape shift into every animal I could, the only one I loved so far was the dragon, it was awesome!

"Well done," George said smiling up at me.

"Thanks, I had fun," I said, transforming back into my human form.

"Ready to go?" George asked, changing into his Startopian form.

"Go...go where?" I asked, transforming into mine as well.

My hair grew longer, my ears became pointy, and I grew taller than my usual height. I was wearing long colorful robes and a small golden crown on my head. My eyes, like I said, are changeable depending on my mood, right now they are yellow, because I'm happy.

"Now I'm ready," I said as George walked up to me and held me close to him.

He then attached our lips and the world spun yet again.
♠ ♠ ♠
>.< Short chapters...gotta love'em right?

Alright, so the next chapter is going to deal with her parents speaking, so I'll put up POV's for the rest of the chapters, they'll be switching back and forth.

Have fun!