Sequel: This Means War
Status: Completed

A Glitch in Time

Chapter 5

I looked down at my bed in disbelief, what was he doing here, and in my room?? I glared, and then slapped his head saying, “What in the world are you doing??”

He didn’t stir, and then I turned his body onto his back to see that his face was covered in scars and blood seeped out of his arm. I gasped, and ran and got a towel. I started to dabble up the mess.

Omg, what happened to this boy? Was he in a fight or something? Judging by the scars, I saw that he must’ve been in a fight, but with who and why?

I made sure to use a bit of alcohol on his face and he didn’t even flinch, he must be out cold, but what I wonder is, who could’ve brought him to my room and why this early in the morning?

I then wrapped his arm in a bandage and sat down next to him, waiting for him to wake up. It was now 6:00 and I began to wonder where this did all happen, and who was the creepy shadow that cut off an old man’s head that looked like he was a zombie? What was going on here?

I then looked at George and saw that he was staring at me. I blinked, and then he asked, “How’s it going Glitter?”

I glared at him, and said, “You tell me…I go out on a walk, nearly get attacked by some shadow, and then come back to see you in my bed injured…ha, how’s it going? Let me answer that, oh, not so good, care to explain?”

I folded my arms across my chest, and then he said, “Take off the bandages you put on me, then I’ll probably tell you later after school.”

“Why?” I asked, my body suddenly burning with rage, “Why not tell me now? What is it? A secret or something?”

He only looked away, and said with a sigh, “Just do what I say or you get no info on what’s going on.”

I sighed, and then took of the bandage on his arm, only to see that the wound was no longer there. Then I took of the wet towel that was on the cuts of his face, and saw that they were gone as well.

“How did you do that?” I asked, staring in disbelief.

“I’ll tell you after school,” he suddenly said, getting up and dusting himself off and jumping out of my window.

I only stared at the empty space where he was just laying, and then looked up when my mom peeked into the room, and asked, “Is everything alright in here hunnie, I thought I heard you talking to someone or were you just…”

“No…no…I’m fine mom,” I said immediately, and then said, “I’ll be down in a few minutes.”

She only gave me a smile, and said, “Alright then,” and she left the room, leaving me in silence.

~~

At school, I searched everywhere for George, but saw that he was nowhere to be seen.

I then sighed, and walked to my locker, only to see George standing by it reading a book. I smiled, and took in his form, seems like he went home to change. He was wearing a black shirt with the words, ‘Don’t mess with this kid,’ on it, and he wore black jeans that hung loosely from his legs, and of course, he wore his black boots that had those red X’s on the toe.

He looked up and recognized me coming, and then the book disappeared. He folded his arms and leaned against my locker, and as I approached, he asked, “How are you feeling today Glitter?”

I only smiled, and said, “Feeling like I need an explanation from you George,” then I gently pushed him off my locker, and got the things I needed before walking with him toward homeroom.

Later on at lunch time, George and I sat an empty table that had two single seats. I looked over at Megan’s table to see the girls chatting up a storm with a few boys sitting with them. I caught a glimpse of Megan staring at me by the corner of her eye, and only smiled, and then turned my attention to George, who was busy texting on his phone.

“So, what’s going on with you, and what does it have to do with me?” I asked, getting George’s attention.

He only gave me a smile, and asked, “Didn’t we agree that I would tell you about what’s going on after school?”

I nodded, and said, “Yes, but…”

“Then we have nothing to discuss,” he said, putting his phone away and walking off toward the hallway.

“Wait…where are you going?” I asked, debating if I should sit here or follow him.

He turned, giving me a chilling smirk, and said, “To music class, what else?”

I looked at the time, and noticed that lunch time was almost over, but how? That couldn’t be, lunch just started. I then looked back to see that George was gone.

I glared at the spot he was sitting in before, and suddenly lost my appetite to eat, so I got rid of my lunch, and walked off to my locker.

Not far have I got to my locker, I was then jammed into the wall by a jock. “Well, well, well, if it isn’t the new girl…”

I looked up to a boy with short brown messy hair, white skin, and a football jacket on, he gave me a smirk, and said, “What is a girl like you walking alone out here?”

I spat at him as I said, “What’s it to you thug?”

He looked taken aback, and then said, “A girl with spunk huh? I like it.”

I only grabbed for his hand so that he can stop crushing my shoulders, only for him to push me deeper into the wall.

I grunted, and then used my foot to kick him in his groin, but he didn’t even flinch. His smirk only got wider as he saw that I realized that didn’t affect him.

Then before I could do anything else, the jock is thrown into the lockers. I look up to see George glaring down at the jock. The jock looked up at him and then scampered to his feet, as George said, “You touch her again, I’ll ring your skinny neck, you hear me?”

The jock raised his hands in surrender and said, “Yea, whatever you say man,” then he ran down the hall to class.

George then stared at me, concern in his face and voice, “You alright?”

He stared at my bruised wrists, and blew on them for them to turn back to their normal color. I looked up at him; our eyes made contact and when I opened my mouth to say something, his lips crashed onto mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, what do you think, weren't expecting it was you?

Thanks to love me always for being my first comment person, this is for you !!