Sequel: This Means War
Status: Completed

A Glitch in Time

Chapter 6

A strong feeling rose in my chest, I pulled away quickly, only to see that George wasn’t there anymore. I blushed once a girl passed me, looking at me with a weird expression.

I then sighed angrily, and walked to class once I got my stuff from my locker.

School went on slowly for me, I couldn’t stop thinking about George and what he did to me or if I was dreaming the whole thing.

After school, I met George at my car, and saw that he was smiling as I arrived, it gave me butterflies, but I ignored the feeling.

“Hey, ready to go?” he asked, as I stared at him.

I frowned, and asked, “Go where?”

“To a private place for us to talk,” he said, before opening the driver’s door for me, without my key.

I raised an eyebrow, and then got in, still baffled of all that happened today, “So, where to?” I asked my hands on the steering wheel after I started the car.

I turned to see George smiling, and I stared at him, and asked, “What?”

He only smiled, and then leaned in; giving me a surprise kiss, before I felt the whole world spin.

We both broke the kiss, and I looked around to see where we were. George then got out, and came over to my side of the car, and opened the door for me. As I stepped out, I surveyed the area. It was breathtaking.

There was a a big lake out in front of us, and the moon was clear across the sky, and all around us were flowers blooming in the warm wind that whistled through the air like voices.

“Wow,” I said, as George took my hand and guided me away from the lake to a secluded area which I saw was a hill, and down below was a little cottage with a windmill.

“Oh, this looks interesting,” I said, smiling up at George who only gave me a smirk, and lead me down the hill towards the small cottage.

“This is what I wanted to show you,” George said, as he took out a golden key and twisted it into place once we reached the cottage’s big red door.

“Alright, that’s cool, how about the...” he held a finger to my lips to quiet me.

“All will be revealed to you in a moment, but first, let’s check this place out,” he said, opening the door and heading inside.

I only shrugged, and walked in to see that the place looked huge on the inside, with everything looking rich and polished and clean. I was amazed at how everything was in perfect shape, this looked like it was a dream and not reality.

Then I realized that George was nowhere to be found, I called out to him as I walked on down the hallways searching through doors looking for him.

I then found an staircase and began to climb them one by one. I got pretty tired of walking, and I looked up to see that it seemed teh stairs went on forever.

“Tired?” I heard a familiar voice said.

I looked up to see George standing at the top of the staircase and noticed that I wasn’t far from the top. He then said, as I made my way toward him, “Catch me if you can Glitter.”

After that, I watched as he went sailing higher into the sky and so was the stairs.

“You’ve got to be...” I said, and then started running as I saw that the steps behind me were falling away.

I ran and looked up to see that I was getting nowhere, so I closed my eyes, and opened them not knowing that they became yellow, and I ran up the stairs as fast I could until I knocked over George who was taken by shock.

I got up and noticed my whistle glowing yellow, and then my eyes went back to normal. I looked down raising an eyebrow as George tried to get up and dust himself off.

“You alright George?” I asked, stifling a giggle.

“Get off of me, will ya?” he asked, glaring at me.

I leaned on his chest staring into his eyes, and said, “Make me.”

That’s when he started tickling me, making me laugh until I had tears coming down my face, I was telling him to stop, but he wouldn’t listen.

Then he stopped and kissed me...again...making my stomach flutter and my body heat up.

I let go after a short second and asked, “What’s up with you?”

He only shrugged and stood up saying, “You do know why we’re here right?”

I raised an eyebrow, and said, “I’ve been waiting for an explanation from you, but you seem to be avoiding that question.”

He then helped me off the floor and said, “Come on, I’ll take you to the practicing area.”

“Practicing area?” I asked, as we walked through a long hallway and came to a stop at a brown door which had the word Gym incarved on it.

“This is the practice room,” George said as he opened the door and I came face to face with a huge room filled with everything you wouldn’t see in the gyms at school.

“Wow, so many equipment, but how did this get all here?” I asked, placing my hand over a biking machine which had real petals for a bike on it.

“That doesn’t matter, what matters is you learning how to take care of your powers,” George said, as I looked at him disbelief.

“Powers, what do you mean?” I asked as George walked over to me and took a look at my whistle that I was wearing.

“See this?” He showed me my name that was carved on it.

“Yea...what about it?” I asked, looking at my name on the whistle.

“This whistle symbolizes that you’re no ordinary human, actually, you’re not a human at all, you’re a special person,” George responded letting go of my whistle and looking over the equipment of the gym.

“What do you mean by that?” I asked, frowning in his direction.

“Let’s see how fast you are,” George responded, completely ignoring the question.

He picked up a sword and threw it to me, I caught it with one hand, and I asked, “What are we about to do?”

“Start your training,” George said simply. Then he charged at me with the sword in his hand...
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think of the new update?