Sequel: This Means War
Status: Completed

A Glitch in Time

Chapter 7

The battle was on as George and I both crashed our swords back and forth only I was the one getting cut and he looked perfectly fine. We have been sword fighting for the past 2 or 3 hours.

I stopped for a minute before blocking one of George’s attacks and falling on my butt.

George flipped his sword around his finger and said, “Yep, you definitely need training, mostly, you are weak, and lack focus.”

I got up and said, “Hey, give me a break, I’m new to this.”

He only helped me up and said, “Yea, and it’s going to get a lot harder for you down the rest of the way…think fast!”

He gave my shoulder a punch and I flew across the gym crashing right into the bleachers.

He then walked up to me, and said, “And, you have to learn to block me whenever I attempt to hit you.”

“Yea, thanks for the warning,” I said, getting up and glaring at him. “Seriously, you could’ve warned me.”

“Hey, I don’t make the rules Glitch, just do what I am told to,” George said, walking over and throwing the sword down. He took a sip of water and sat down on the floor, “Come on over and sit, that’ll be all for today.”

“That’s what you call a lesson?” I ask, sitting on the floor next to him. Then I thought of something, “Are you going to tell me what this is all about?”

He stared at me, “Unless you win a fight with me, no I cannot.”

I glared and crossed my arms and said, “And there you go, just making excuses, you know I don’t think you even know what you’re doing, it’s probably some lame excuse to hang out with, right?”

He looked off to the left and I saw a young girl walking up to us, where did she come from? He was wearing a black dress down to the floor, her fingernails red blood and her hair long and black, she reminded me of a witch.

“Welcome Master Burro,” she said, her voice sounding as womanly as she looked, giving him a small bow.

George got up, and said, “Crystal, it’s good to see you’ve returned.”

The girl nodded towards me, and said, “Is she the one?”

George smirked at me, and then asked, “What do you think?”

“I have my doubts,” the girl said, walking around me as she examined me from head to toe.

“Hmm,” she lifted my arms, looked me square in the eye, stared at my whistle and then said, “She’s the one we’re looking for Master Burro.”

“Yea, I could’ve told you that,” George said, walking up to me as Crystal backed away from me.

“But, she just needs to finish training, and then we’ll see if she can handle the news, sound fair?” George asked, giving me a secret wink, in which I was confused of.

“You’re the master Burro, your choice,” the girl said, showing off her pearly white and sharp teeth/ Man, she creeps me out already.

George nodded and said, “Come on Glitch, dinner time,” then he took off holding my hand while we left the girl behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Does this chapter make sense to y'all folk? Hopefully, it does. I'm writing this and is tired as i don't what. *rubs eyes and yawns* Man, I'll try to get chapter 8 up either tonight or tomorrow, more comments and subscribers plz?

Thanks

~Barbie