Sequel: This Means War
Status: Completed

A Glitch in Time

Chapter 9

The lessons droned on and on, this way, that way, running up and down hills, fighting with my powers, I was getting the hang of things, and George seemed to be giving me weird looks when we would take breaks off when I got too tired.

“You’re doing well your highness,” George said smiling as he handed me a water bottle.

I rolled my eyes, and said, “How many times do I have to tell you, don’t call me that, it sounds so cliché.”

George laughed, and said, “How bout another round of trying out your new powers?”

I drank all the water from the bottle, and crushed it with my hand before saying, “Nah, why don’t we just take a longer break, anyway, I’m starving.”

“Alright then, I’ll treat you to dinner, my treat,” George said, giving me a smile.

I nodded back and said, “That would be nice, but where to?”

“Come on, I’ll show you,” George said, and without warning, pulled me close to his body and attached our lips as the world spun around us.

We let go and I looked around, and saw that we were at a fancy restaurant. I then stared at George who was not wearing training clothes, but was wearing a casual black shirt, some blue jeans, his red X boots, and he was wearing black glasses as well. Even that smirk I learned to love….wait…love?

He then said, “Well, look at you, nice touch don’t you think?”

I looked down at myself to see that I was wearing a black and white skirt that went below my knee caps, and I had on a ruffled shirt which was also black and had a red skull sewn into the soft fabric at the bottom.

“Nice,” I admitted, looking at myself proudly.

“Ready to go,” George asked smiling and grabbing my hand.

I blushed, and hid my eyes under my black bangs and said, “Yea, sure, let’s get going.”

~~

Later on, George and I were deep into conversation talking about my being a queen and how life went when I was gone, it was pretty interesting. Most of the people in this, Startopia as George called it, seemed fascinating to actually see, and to believe that I was one of them.

It was hard for me to get any sense of it, but it was fun to talk about. Then that’s when trouble started.

Someone got thrown to the other end of the room George and I were sitting in, right into the wall with a dagger in his stomach.

I gasped, and heard people starting to scream and scurry, I also heard glass shattering and blood being splattered everywhere.

I looked at George who already transformed into his real form, a form of a Startopian. His hair became longer and much darker, his ears became pointy, and his clothes became that of almost like a knight’s. And his eyes were the greenest I’ve ever seen them.

He then nodded to me, and said, “You know what to do.”

I nodded, and then transformed to my ghost figure. How cool was that? I could become a ghost and no one would see me?

Afterwards, I ran into the main room and charged seeing that a masked man stood there throwing people around and smashing glass for fun. I glared, picked up a chair and knocked him out from behind, only thing is; he didn’t drop to the floor like I hoped.

He only swung around and looked around wondering who hit him. I giggled, and then grabbed a glass and threw it at his head, he only growled, and threw a random person at me, only missing me by a mile.

I played around with him, going here and there, blinking in and out until he caught my leg under a table. I cursed under my breath and then vanished back to where George was fighting with another one but this one looked different. They were both in a dagger fight.

He then sent me a smile and then nodded for me to get back to work, so I went back to see that most of the people were out already and the police was arriving. I became visible again and sent a heavy punch to the man’s face as he tried to attack me.

Then we both got in a karate move fight, swinging here and there, punch here and there. After a few attempts to beat me, he decided to give up once he realized I was too fast for him, then he left before the police came running in holding up their guns and seeing the gruesome sight before them.

George and I already left the area before they came running in looking around bewildered.

~~

We were then at the small cottage again sitting in the huge living room in silence. “So, what do you think that was all about?” I asked, swinging my legs onto George’s lap.

He only gave me a shrug and said, “They probably were bored and had nothing to do.”

I only shrugged at that and decided to take a shower, all that fighting made me all sweaty and sticky. I stripped quickly and stood under the hot running water, which I sighed happily under, that is…until I felt warm arms wrap around my waist.

My blood rose to my cheeks as I noticed whose arms they belonged to. A familiar voice then whispers in my ear, “Hey, what’s up?”

I smirked, and said, “What do you think? I’m busy taking a shower.”

“Really…without inviting me to comfort you?” he asked, and I turned to see he that his eyes were sad while his face was smiling.

“You could’ve asked you know,” I said, taking his arms off of me so that I can face him. “You know, ever since I met you, you’ve been nothing but a pain in the butt.”

His smile widened, and he asked, “Um…isn’t that my line?”

I only shrugged, and didn’t hesitate to kiss him before he could do it to me on purpose. And even that one little kiss became a hot make-out session.

Our hands then started roaming each other’s bodies as the bathroom started to get steamed up. I moaned as George massaged my chest softly as he stuck his tongue into my mouth.

The bathroom was getting too hot for me, so I turned the water off and dragged George to the bedroom. I then crawled on the bed and pulled him on top of me. I must say, I’ve gotten a bit stronger by muscle, and it seems George isn’t that heavy like he used to be.

With him on top of me, he gave me a smirk before crashing his lips into mine. I moaned as his fingers ran through my hair. I then wrapped my legs around his waist, pressing groin onto my clit.

I heard him moan into the kiss as he sent his tongue in again. Then we both stopped and examined each other’s face. His was mixed between lust and something else, I couldn’t put my finger on it.

He then smiled, and said, “I love your eyes.”

I blushed, and asked, “Really?”

He nodded, and I kissed him again, only for him to roll over and I was on top of his stomach. Then he asked, “Wanna ride?”

I smirked down at him and said, “You have no idea.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehehe, this one was a little hard to write out, what do you think?