Strange Things

love blossems

*drip* *drip* was the sound I woke up to restlessly. I growled at myself lowly when I realized that it was only a dream. That Jeremy hadn't really been touching me or kissing me... and the fact that I got all horny and wet over a dream.... *sigh*. *drip* *drip* what the hell is that noise coming from I thought to myself as I got up out of my bed... "Jesus!" I yelled as a cold wind blew onto my basically naked body that was only dressed in a silk nighty and undies. The wind came through the open door from the balcony. I shivered and raced over to close them... But when I locked them I realized that I had locked these doors before going to bed.
*cough* *cough* my eyes widened in shock as I turned around to see Jeremy standing there in nothing but long black jeans... The only reason I knew it was him was the fact that his ice blue eyes were traveling up and down my body... He licked his lips and moved towards me. He towered over me looking down at me before closing me in his arms. He then chuckled before picking me up. I squealed in shock as he lifted me into his arms and started carrying me to my room and switching on the light and in the corner I saw a chair... He had been watching me?? I blushed bright red realizing that I had most likely said his name... He placed me on the bed and then he sat on the chair, he moved it closer toward me and then he looked right into my eyes and smiled.
We stayed like that for a few minutes before he spoke
"I'm sorry if I woke you, I was getting myself a drink and I didn't know you were a light sleeper"
“no its okay it was okay I was only dreaming" I said with a little smile
He chuckled and spoke huskily "I know I was showing you my fantasy and it looked like you enjoyed it just as much as I did" once he finished speaking he winked at me... I felt butterflies form in my tummy again and I could also feel that strong hunger that I had for him...
He inched the chair closer, close enough that I could feel the heat coming off of his body... I could feel his eyes traveling over my nearly naked body... He lifted himself from the chair and started to crawl on the bed on top of me making me lay down flat on the bed... With him above me, looking down at me, watching my reaction to his presents. He placed his hands at the bottom of my silk nighty and slipped his hand underneath it making me shiver at his cold touch, I bit down on my bottom lip to keep myself from moaning or gasping he traced his finger over my tummy every so lightly before saying.
"Let me rest with you Sophie" he said looking right into my eyes. I nodded at him and then he gets up from the bed and removes his jeans before climbing into bed next to me. He wrapped his arms around me holding me tightly against his warm chest and then he started stroking my hair gently sending me to sleep.
I woke up with the sheet half off of me. I stretched and slowly shook myself out of my peaceful sleep... I rolled over into my back and I sighed heavily as I heard my tummy rumble. Then I decided to get up and look for Jeremy when I realized that he wasn't in bed. I hobbled out into the dining room. To my surprise he was now in the kitchen cooking. The smell of the food made my mouth water. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist cuddling into his back before my tummy rumbled again. Jeremy chuckled before dishing up two plates of bacon and eggs and carried them to the table.
We sat together and ate in silence both of us not knowing what to say to each other. A few minutes later my phone starts to go nuts when I relies what it is I looked up at the clock and saw the time crap I was later for school. I rushed into my room and threw some cloths on before grabbing my bag and racing out the door but before I left I stopped dead in my tracks and turn around to see Jeremy standing there in his boxes watching me, he smiled and walked forward and kissed my forehead before he turned me around tapped my ass and pushed me out the door. The look on my face must have been funny because I heard him start to laugh. I looked at my watch and raced down to my car. I look up at my window to see him standing there watching me and because of that I had started to day dream about how I was going to solve this mess or even if i wanted to.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys here is chapeter two i had taken it down and re typed it because i didnt like how it ended...

hope you enjoy it :)