Strange Things

it begins

"your late Jeremy" the teacher said as I was reading my book, I suddenly had the urge to look up from my book to see him and his beautiful body but I restrained myself. I had heard whispers start to break out in the class and I wondered what for so I looked up to see Jeremy looking right at me walking in my direction, he placed his bag down near my desk before taking the chair next to me and smiled that heart melting smile he had before kissing my cheek and wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I could hear all of the other students gossiping and whispering most Likely about what Jeremy just did, which made me blush.

"what are you doing" I whispered to Jeremy as I continued to pretend read my book trying to hide that I was bright red. Jeremy eventually looks at me after he had been looking off into the distance then he sighed " Sophie, I have finally found someone that I can express my love to and I do not intend to waste any time in not doing so". I felt my cheeks heat up again and thought to myself that I probably look like a tomato.

Later on in the class I heard paper getting rustled around and ripped. I had no clue what was happening until a ball of paper landed in front of me on my book. Jeremy grabbed it and started to unravel the ball of paper until he opened it fully, his eyes widened and his lips where pressed into a straight line showing that he wasn't happy with what was on it. I leaned over to grab it just to miss it by a few center meters because of the teacher ripping it out of Jeremy's hand and lifting it so he could read it and by the way his jaw dropped I knew it was bad "Who wrote this!" he demanded at the top of his lungs waving the bit of crumpled up paper in his fist. He soon stormed out of the room slamming the door behind himself muttering something that we could only just hear.

A few minutes later the principal and the teacher burst into the room looking furious. Both of their faces where bright red with anger and they where staring down the class room as if trying to find their target. They looked around the room until they stopped and told Jeremy to stand and come with them... And in the corner of my eye I could see Jeremy's tall body beginning to stand to its full length beside me. He then moved to push the chair in and pick his bag up and when he bent over he touched my leg but I didn't look up at him because I knew he wanted to kiss me and I believe that he was in enough trouble as it was by the way that the principle and the teacher was looking at him. I didn't see Jeremy for the rest of the day and I was beginning to get worried.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys will ejoy this new chapter :)