The Most Unusual Love Story

Chapter 4: Oh oh we're in trouble...

Seb's POV

I woke up by the sound of Domino full blast from my phone.

"Hello?" I grumbled, my voice still showing the signs of sleepiness.

"Sebastian Moore?? Matthew's returned from the hospital this morning...." The low voice (guessing it's a man) said.I nodded my head.

"Good-" But then the voice cut me off.

"But he's missing.. Do you know where he might be., sopposing you are his best friend?" The word haunted me. His best friend? But then the real issue came to my mind. Matt's missing.

"Erm- No. T-the last time I saw him was in the h-h-hosipital.." I stuttered out.

"Thank you for your time Sebastian"

"Your err... welcome" I said then ended the call. Then suddenly the memories flooded back to when Matt admitted to me that he was gay and he loved me. I loved him as my best friend, even as my brother. But I couldn't just love-love him...It wasn't right. The scenes of last night came right after. Krissy's voice haunted me and the look of Berri's eyes and her tone of voice....was just too much. I was pissed at Krissy.. she just seems to never leave me alone and give me privacy espeically when I needed it.

Then Berri came up again, her face terrorising. Her voice when I came outside to apologise and now, the tragic news of Matt.

I hold my face in my arms. Why was everything happning? Why is the world so mad at me? What have I done wrong?

I get up the bed, coming back into the real world. I walk into the bathroom and run the bath with warm water. All I needed right now, was to relax. I strip myself out from my boxers and step into the bath. The water softly welcomed my skin. I relaxed all my musels and let myself loose It was a once in a while kind of thing; to relax and I was taking all the advanges it had to come with it.

***

Berri's POV

I woke up, my head on a bench seat, with nothing covering me accsept for my jeans, my t-shirt and my superdry jumper. I got up and rubbed my eyes.

I didn't want to remember anything from last night, and I wasn't. I am not a memory type of person.

I rose up and walked straight ahead. I must have ran to the park yesterday. The memories was flooding back, but I wasn't going to remember. I don't dwell on things I carry on with my life. I make the most of it since you only live once.

I yawned. It must have been a long way home, since I have never seen this area before. I looked around, the houses were big, like Seb's. Exspencive cars were parked and in almost every house; they had 2 cars in front. Some even had 3.

I gaped. I would love to live here. It was absolutly beautiful.

"Hey babes" A voice said behind me.

"Seb, I told you to leave me alone!........................ Jason?!?!?" (dun! dun!! dun!!!)

***

author's note in the middle of the story

just in case you didn/t know.............Jason is Berri's ex and she dumped him because he used her just for her virginity :( sadness.. well, back to the story!!

***

"What are you doing here??" I asked looking up at him. He placed his hands on my arm and I tried to shake it off but he kept it firm.

"I am here to take you back, Berri. I swear I'm a changed guy, give me another chance" He said almost demanding.

"Get the fuck off me, Jason. I don't love you anymore. You just wanted to use me, you asshole, get off me!!" I shouted.

"You fucking ungreatful pig! Your lucky I like yo ass!"

"Oh so you like my ass? I don't like you, Jason. I don't want to be with you now.... let...go!" I squirmed in his grip. He looked at me and refused to leave me alone. I spat on him.

"Faggit!!!!" he bellowed looking at me with angry eyes, "Look at what you've done you selfish whore!" He slapped me on the face. Hard. I screamed. I wanted to cradle my face in my hands but Jason pinned them onto my body. I raised my knee and kicked him on his balls, with every single strenth that was left in me. He screamed in agony and cluched his trousers.

I ran. I ran to the furthest way away far opposite from him. I didn't know why I was running all the time, away from my troubles. I wanted to run away from the rest of the world. I wanted to be at peace. But it was just too impossible in my life.....................

I bumped into a figure. A figure I knew eventhough I didn't want to.....
♠ ♠ ♠
crappy ending :I

oh well i hope you liked it!!!