Status: Enojy

Love Faces

Love Faces

*tick tock tick tock tick tock*

I've been laying in bed for over an hour waiting for Zayn to come home from a signing. He told me that I should get myself ready for him. I teased myself waiting for him and now I'm frustrated beyond belief. I sigh and lay down, grabbing my vibrator. I pumped it at the pacing of the clock's ticking.

*tick tock tick tock click!*

The bedroom door opened yet I went on, thinking it was the wind blowing from the window in the hall. I moan as I feel my stomach start to tightening, but my vibrator was pulled out and replaced with fingers.

"Nice to know you got ready for me." Zayn said pumping in me.

"Oh, Zayn!" I cry rocking on his fingers. Zayn continued to stand above me, smirking. My stomach had that familar feeling again and I scream as my walls tightened around his fingers. When I finish, Zayn pulled his fingers out and licked them clean.

Zayn went to the dresser and I sat up, still breathless.
"You look so good when you cum." He says walking back to bed. He then took my arms and handcuffed my hands to the bed post. Zayn then put his lips to my ear. "And now I wanna watch you do it again."

I shiver and bit my lip. Zayn wastes no time and straddles me. I could feel his bulge on my thigh and became instantly turned on.

Zayn kisses me on the lips and slips a hand under my tank top. He starts massaging my breast and I moan. His thumb slowly caresses my nipple and it hardens at the touch.

Zayn moved his lips to my soft spot and I whimper. My sex was dying for attention, but Zayn was gonna make me suffer and tease me til I make a puddle.

"Zaaaayyn! Lower!" I moan.

"I'll get there, Shay. Don't worry." He says with a wink.

Next thing I know, my tank top was ripped off. Then Zayn stripped down to his boxers. Zayn's cock was playing peek-a-boo in the slit of his boxers. I had became super antsy and wished I could just pump him dry.

Zayn kissed and massaged my breasts until I cried out. He chuckles then sticks his fingers back in me. I moan out feeling a bit relieved. Then after a few more finger thrusts, Zayn pulls out and I whine.

"Don't whine, love. You're about to get what you've been waiting for." He says pulling down his boxers. Zayn positions himself at my opening, yet rubs his tip there instead. "You want this is you?" He asks.

"Yes!" I moan.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I heard you." He said smirking.

"YES, ZAYN! FUCK ME HARD!" I shout.

Zayn chuckles and slams himself into me. I let out the loudest moan of the night and Zayn starts to rock. "Damn, Shay! You're so tight!" Zayn shouts through clenched teeth.

The room was filled with skin slapping, moans, and bedsprings. We started to rock rhythmically together making me feel as if I'm floating on cloud nine.

"Zaaaaaaayynnn!!" I moan with my head going back.

"C'mon, baby. Cum for Daddy Zayn. Scream my name!" He said with an animalistic growl.

"Zayn! Zayn! ZAAAAAAAAYNNN!!!" I scream. My walls clentched around him and my eyes rolled back, toes curled. My mind went blank as I continues to speak. I soon feel Zayn's liquids fill me. He groans and we ride out our orgasms.

Once we finished, Zayn pulled out and uncuffed me. My wrists were sore, but worth it.

"You have the best... love face, Shay." Zayn said laying down next to me. "We should do this more often...you were speaking in tongues, love."

I blush then straddled his heated body.
"Why wait?" I ask holding up the cuffs. Zayn's eyes and I giggled then started another round.
♠ ♠ ♠
More One Direction tomorrow.
Hope you enjoyed.
Comment requests or message me.