Status: looking for co-writers comment if you want to help me out :)

Million Dollar Houses

The beginning of the end

''wanna drag?'' Slurred Zach as he passed me the blunt he was smoking, I waved it off and continued my conversation with him. We were sat in our usual spot, a green space/fountain park just a few minutes from our school.
''Oh my gawd what's taking them so long seriously all they had to do was get starbucks!' I ranted to an already stoned and getting higher zach, he slumped next to me his head resting on my side, his ravens snapback nearly completely covered his eyes and from the sounds of it he was already asleep and not willing to participate in the conversation at all. Typical.
I'd only been at my new school a month yet I'd already found better friends than the ones of ten years I'd left. It took me most of those ten years to figure out I actually had nothing in common with them at all, they were preppy girls, obsessed with the kardashians, MAC, their grades and bitching. I on the other hand loved hard core music, band members, and having freedom. After nearly a whole year of backstabbing and cattiness I decided to leave the all girls nazi style school I attended and join a completely different school for my final year, a school where not only was I allowed to wear what I wanted but leave campus. The first day here was more than a bit awkward, I had joined a month into the term, and even though this school only catered for the final two years of high school, everyone had already formed clicks and had budded friendships. Intentionally I had planned on keeping my head down and trying to escape the drama that having a large friendship group entailed, however I literally walked right into Zach and the others. After commenting on how he liked my Of Mice And Men ydg'n? shirt he asked me to 'chill' with him and as he described them his 'dope ass mofos'. And that was the start of it, for the first time in my whole life I actually had friends that I had things in common with, that actually liked me as a person and who weren't obsessed with their grades, nails and the latest fad on the catwalk.

'sorry, sorry Ambreh tried to chat up the coffee guy'' April sighed apologetically, before plonking next to me and handing me my soy coffee. Ambreh huffed something about him 'giving her the eyes' and slouched in a similar fashion to zach, even removing the nearly burnt out blunt from his grasp and taking a long hit. The last to members of our little group, Nick and Braden skated up, they picked up their stickered boards and sat lovingly on a passed out zach. Ambreh pulled out her phone and put on our lunchtime playlist : of mice and men, bring me the horizon, ADTR, and the usual requests.
I lay back, Zach falling back with me, I snapped up his hat and placed it triumphantly on my head, his black hair fell about his face, he rubbed his eyes and gave me the puppy dog eyes, before sitting up grumpily and pulling back his hat, and licking me on the cheek. Lovely.
Whilst Ambreh and April made off with the skateboards, I got the chance to talk about the gig we were all attending tonight, well if zach manages to sober up in time to get up.

'I can't believe I might actually get to meet austin'' I beamed,
''Did you end up writing him that letter'' Braden asked, his eyes locked onto mine, out of everyone I talked to him about music the most, we loved all the same bands and swear that we share the same brain sometimes.
'' yeah, I dont know whether I'll give it to him, I dunno it kinda seems, I dunno, like I'm looking for pity''. The truth is, I'd written every deep dark secret I held on a piece of paper that I'm going to hand to a near complete stranger.
The guys rolled their eyes at my avoidance and continued to talk about how they could get their hipflasks in without being confiscated or kicked out. The venue was small, and strictly prohibited minors drinking. I knew already my anxiety would be on edge. Before I could worry anymore Zach stretched out onto my stomach, muttering that I was his slave, April and ambreh ran over, they'd just got the numbers of a few skaters on the other side of the park, they saw zach on me and giggled. Since the first day zach had presented me to his posse they'd always told me that he liked me, however that hadnt stopped him dating nearly every girl he digged, he had a baby face, and could get any girl he wanted easily. I'm sure he'd still get them even with the braids Ambreh was giving him as he snoozed. At the end of lunch we got up, Zach slung his arm over my shoulder, he ruffled my dark hair and twirled his fingers through the pink underneath, he pouted when I brushed him off, his lip ring jutting out.
I hugged my friends goodbye as I headed to my final class, music technology, all but braden who had the same schedule as me, we discussed how to meet the band tonight. Braden zach and nick all were in a band, 'Whenever we support we see the band heading to a club afterwards, I guess they party until they have to move on, I'm sure I could find out where the after party will be.'' He began furiously texting, as I set up my synth to begin tracking for our project.

Just before the bell rang he let out a pleased cry, '' fuck yeah, guess who just got us all backstage passes !!'' he beamed from ear to ear, I threw myself at him '' I guess it helps to have connections'' he winked '' the sound guy for the band is friends with our sound guy and offered us the passes since none of the crew can go''.
The news spread and we all were buzzing as we headed out of the doors, as I headed to my car with zach ambreh shouted ...

'' Oh hey lowe? wear something hot, Austin will be there''
♠ ♠ ♠
long boring I know gotta get b/g info in any co writers out there ? x