Status: I am currently awesome. leave me a comment to save a kitten

Betrayed

#14

As I walked with Alan and Austin I was often distracted by Alan’s intense need to make me blush. Every time I looked at him he would wink at me, or lick his lips, every time sending me into a world of embarrassment, looking down at my feet. Austin noticed me avert my gaze for the 12th time in a row and frowned “are you okay skye?” I nodded and smiled. Alan sent me a glance laced with worry, I knew he was only teasing me, but I wouldn’t help but feel a tug in my heart when he looked at me. I felt myself start to shake and gasped.

“excuse me, I need to use the bathroom” I interrupted Austin, who was giving a dramatic explanation of the stage and its use. He smiled and pointed toward a hallway “you should find it in there” I nodded and thanked him “don’t get lost, im not gonna be the one to explain to Matt that I lost you” he shuddered and I laughed, making my way to the hallway.

When I had calmed down, I made my way out back to the guys but stopped when I heard them talking.

“don’t even think about it alan, she’s too nice for you for you to play with”

“what if I like her more than that?”

“oh please, you don’t know her, you just think she’s hot”

“you saying you don’t think she is?”

“I didn’t say that” Austin chuckled “but seriously man, unless your serious about her, leave her alone”

“we’ll see. Now shut up before she comes back” Alan warned him. I waited about ten seconds before walking out towards them. Alan smirked at me as I drew closer “my god, girls take ages in the bathroom” I laughed and stuck my tongue out at him, making him laugh. We started walking and I felt an arm snake its way around my waist, I tensed up and looked up to see Alan raise his eyebrows at me, Austin shot him a warning glare and I tried not to look at their little exchange as they argued quietly.

My phone vibrated and I pulled it out to see Jimmy’s name flash on the screen, I smiled and answered “hey Jimmy, what’s up?” I asked him, “SKYE! You’ll never believe what just happened! Leana just showed up! She’s gonna be with us the whole tour!!” my smiled dropped off of my face in a split second and I couldn’t answer. Austin and Alan noticed, frowning at my change in expression ‘are you okay?’ he mouthed at me I nodded “isn’t that awesome? Another girl on the bus with you? ALL TOUR!” I scoffed and looked for words “um, yeah jimm, that’s great. I’ll be back soon” I told him “okay, take your time” he said, hanging up, not bothering to say goodbye. I put my phone away and started to walk away, tears staining my eyes, the entire tour was ruined.

“hey! Where you going short stuff!?” Austin called after me, jogging to walk with me, Alan appearing on my other side. “I gotta go, I’ll see you later though” I told then, jogging off. They stopped walking and I looked back to see them wave at me sadly.

I got to the bus and stopped outside the door, leaning against it. I heard people talking inside and walked through, no one saw me as leana was hugged and kissed, she sat on Jimmy’s lap and they began to make out passionately. I walked closer and Johnny looked up “hey kiddo, where were you, we were getting worried?” I smiled and answered “with Austin Carlile and Alan Ashby, they took me on a tour of the venue” the guys all rolled their eyes, except Jimmy, who had leana still attached to his face “ I frowned and walked you jimmy’s and my bunk, what had gotten into him? He was always there to say hello to me, and worry about me when I disappeared.

Matt entered the bunk and frowned at my facial expression. “you can sleep with me if you want, or Brian, whatever makes you comfortable” he looked at me sympathetically “what are you talking about?” I asked him “well… leana’s going to be sleeping with Jimmy, so you’ll need to sleep with someone else” I realised this and looked down, “I’ll sleep with brian” I told him, my voice came out a murmur and he frowned “can I hug you?” he asked. I nodded and he put his arms around my waist, pulling me into his chest. I tried not to cry as I think about the turn this tour has made for the worst, at least we had a tour party tomorrow night to look forward to.