Status: I am currently awesome. leave me a comment to save a kitten

Betrayed

#15

The next day I spent 6 hours on the bus by myself. The guys had gone out to lunch AND dinner with leana, I had told them that I wasn’t feeling well, fearing her sinister glares. As I sat at the bus table, bored out of my mind, there was a knock on the bus door, I stood up and walked over to he front of the bus. I opened it to see Austin standing in front of me, a grin on his face “hey man, what’s up? I asked him, he jumped on the bus and pulled me into a hug “just came to check whether you’re still coming to the party tonight” I grinned and nodded “yeah, eight thirty right?” I asked, making him nod and sit next to me on the couch, throwing his arm around my shoulders. “so why did ya run off like that yesterday? We got worried” he turned to me, his smile fading. I frowned with him and played with my fingers on my lap “Jimmy’s girlfriend showed up last night, she’s joining us for the whole tour” he smiled down at me encouragingly “that should be fun, right? Another girl on the bus?” I looked down and he pulled my chin up to look at him.

“what’s going on kiddo?” he looked at me, concern clear on his face “she hates me, but she doesn’t tell the guys, she messes everything up and blames it on me. So whenever she’s around, Jimmy and I always get into a fight. I can’t imagine having her here for the whole tour” I pulled my knees up to my chest and felt a tear leak down my cheek, Austin wiped it away “that’s why I didn’t go with them today, im trying to prolong the happiness for as long as possible” I finished and looked up at Austin. He scoffed “yeah, you seem pretty happy” sarcasm thick in his voice “just tell him when it happens!” I shook my head at him

“I try, every time, apparently he loves her too much or something, so he never believes me. She always crying as well so he takes her side” he hugged me close to his chest and let me cry into him “don’t worry about it, I’ll be here all tour. Wanna come to my bus and help me get ready for the party?” I raised my eyebrow at him “get ready? Since when do you need to get ready? You’re a guy!”

“okay, okay, by ‘get ready’ I mean ‘watch movies“ I chuckled and shook my head “I dunno, I need to get ready too” he made puppy dog eyes at me “please” I sighed and he grinned at me “Alan will be there” he waggled his eyebrows at me and I scoffed, shoving his shoulder “what’s that supposed to mean?” I asked him. “nothing!” he jumped up and pulled me out of the bus by my wrist, running with me and pulling me onto the ‘Of Mice & Men’ bus.

Alan was sitting at the table and jumped when we smashed through the door. “hey alan! Look who I found!” he yelled. Alan stood up and pulled me into a hug “hey kiddo, how’re you doing?” he smiled down at me following as Austin pulled me onto the couch, putting a movie on. Alan sat down next me and pulled me onto his lap, I looked up at him and he winked. I didn’t want to offend him so I let him hold me as we watched the movie.

About half way though, my phone rang, I stood up and looked at it, jimmy. “finally” I murmured quietly, pressing answer and walking outside of the bus to get some quiet “hey Jim!” I said, trying not to sound miserable. “what the fuck did you say to Leana?!” I heard him growl from the other side. My eyes widened “I haven’t said a word to her!” I said, sounding surprised “well why did she come up to me crying, saying you were cussing her out!?” I felt a tear run down my cheek “I promis-“

“no!” he interrupted me “don’t start this! I know you get jealous that she takes up a lot of my time but don’t try and scare her! Real friends don’t do that!” my mouth was wide “no, real friends believe each other. This is bullshit” I hung up and collapsed on the floor, leaning against the bus, huddled into my knees. I stood up and trudged to the bus, not bothering to say anything to Austin and Alan, they would make me tell them what was wrong. I sat on the couch and cried, finally pulling myself up and walking to my suitcase to get ready for the party.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's been so long, i have no motivation at the moment.
Leave me a comment? what do you think should happen, who should she get with?