Status: I am currently awesome. leave me a comment to save a kitten

Betrayed

#5

I was sitting in Jimmy’s car, outside my apartment, ready to talk to Zacky about all of this, I just wanted to work this out. I got out and turned to face Jimmy, he smiled at me reassuringly “Jimmy? What do I say, he’s probably so angry at me” he shook his head, “he’s not, if anything, he’ll be on his hands and knees begging for you to come back. he loves you, you know” I nodded, “you’re right, we’ll be best friends again in no time” I smiled, feeling re-assured “hey! I thought I was your best friend!” he whined at me, looking offended. I chuckled “of course you are Jim-jam” I smiled at him and he rolled his eyes in response “if you need me call me, okay?” I nodded, stepping towards the building; and hearing Jimmy pull out of the parking lot from behind me. Sighing, I began to make my way over to the building, walking slowly up the stairs and letting myself into my apartment building.

“Zacky?” I called his name as I stood in the doorway peeking into the living room, I got no response but for a low grunt in the other room. I walked into Zacky’s bedroom to see him lying on his bed, alcohol bottles littered around him, a foul stench had infected the room, his white bed sheets were stained with what I hoped was alcohol, and not his puke. I frowned, looking in on the mess, this definitely wasn’t like him. He sat up and looked at me as I entered, a frown forming on his face when he saw who it was. “skye..?” he said, sounding surprised, he definitely sounded drunk. “I thought you weren’t coming home” he said, a sad tone to his drowsy words, they were slurred and sloppy. “I was just staying with Jimmy, I can’t leave Zacky, I live here.….with you?” he nodded at my words and grinned “yeah, yeah you do live with me!”

I sighed, “Zacky what the fuck do you think you’re doing to yourself?” he smiled at me, standing up and walking over to me, he stumbled horribly as he made his way over, pulling me into an embrace. I could smell his alcohol breath on the back of my neck as he used my small frame for support. “Zack” I tried to push him off me but he was far too heavy “Skye, baby, I missed you” he murmured, kissing me on the cheek and slowly making his way to my lips. I shoved him back, a scowl on my face “what the fuck are you doing Zack?!” he grinned and walked back over to me “what’s wrong sweetheart? We’ve been here before! Don’t you remember?” he pulled me close again in an iron grip, making it impossible for me to escape. He pulled me into another drunk, sloppy kiss, I squeezed my eyes shut. He’s only drunk, he’s only drunk, this ISN’T Zacky. He pulled his hands down to feel my ass, pushing me towards the bed as he did.

The realisation of what was about to happen hit me and that’s when I really started to struggle “NO! ZACKY! LET ME GO!” I yelled in a panic. He chuckled, catching me in another sloppy kiss, I bit him hard and he jumped. “Feisty” he smirked, fumbling with his zipper trying to take his pants off. I tried again to crawl away, but he held me in place, holding me down, his urgent hands on my hips. “don’t be like this baby” he smiled down at me affectionately and I cringed, attempting to punch him in the face. He caught my fist, and his expression turned angry and he slapped me across the face.

Zacky ruined me that night, and there wasn’t a thing that I could do to stop it.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's so short. comment and tell me what you think. :) im about to go to school so i might update again in a few hours, im not sure :D