Status: Check Out Charisma Mar's New Story "KING" http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/483244/King/

Earth Before Catacombs 3

End's Beginning

Name: Liani Carlina Anna-Maria Lopez-Garcia
Sex: Female
Eye Color: Brown
Skin Tone: Olive
Height: 5'5
Weight: 120 lbs
Location: Los Angeles
Date: 04/29/2014

Journal Entry - Day 1

"I didn't do anything wrong. I don't deserve to be here. Why the hell am I here? Mama was so proud of me and I had finally gotten my job as an accountant at regal's Law Firm, the third biggest firm in the country. It already started off a bad day when my husband decided to start screaming at me thinking I cheated with Julio. He was a close friend of mine"

"Liani", what the hell are you doing? Get up and move it, stop writing in that fucking journal, those things are coming again, you better run if you wanna stay alive" yelled Kyle
The origin of these creatures are still unknown and their appearances were none too pleasing either. Their skin were rough, black, and jagged. When their skin is peirced they bleed brown thick fluid; only infectious if it comes in contact with open skin (cut wounds). They've 2 rows of bone cutting teeth; the 2nd row is only exposed when they're prepared to feast on their selected victims. Their eyes are blue and you'll never see these creatures blink. Their intellectual levels are unknown but yet seem to adapt to their enemies' tactics.


Week 5: "We're running low on rations. Joey, John, Christine, Shawn, Rachel, Angie, and a couple others whose names remained unknow have all died. It's been so long since I've seen my husband. I can only assume he's dead by now. I won't keep up that frivolous hoping any longer. He wasn't exactly the toughest of men but he was always there for me. I cried so many nights thinking about him. Everyone around me is getting restless. They're fighting and some have even killed each other. I've made a good friend through all this. Her name is Cheri. Out of all the people here she was the only one who helped me when I was almost eaten by that, that thing! Cheri even gave them their own special name. She calles them Dellorites. I have no idea how she came up with that name."

Week 9: "We've been traveling through all of California. We've been trying to leave but there's just too many of them to travel a long distance without being noticed. We're down to 3 now. We lost Cheri 2 weeks ago when we tried to grab some food from a nearby market. Greg had to shoot her in the head just so she wouldn't suffer while they ate through her bones. I tried to help her but Eric stopped me from going after her to help. I would have rather died with her than stay here with these two idiots. My insides tremble everytime I think about that scene. I don't know what time it is or even what day. I'm getting sick of hiding in this library.The lights are out and we're huddled by the bathroom for obvious reasons."

Week 11: "The streets are filld with blood and bodies. Buildings have crumbled down into mere ruins. Militant forces have ceased to lend their aid to California. We're a lost cause. We've managed to make our way into an abandoned building filled with few survivors. A mother and 3 kids. One looked like he was in his 20s while the others were still in their early teens. There was a man in the corner who appeared half dead along with an injured dog that seemed to have lost a leg. There was also a woman lying in the bath tub repeatedly yelling 'we're suffering for our sins, they're coming to kill us, I'll see you all in hell!' One of the teens told her to shut the fuck up. I couldn't help but chuckle and crack a smile at him."

While Liani was getting aquainted with her newfound survivor allies the creatures drew closer. Unknown to the humans these aliens can smell live uninfected humans from city to city.

"No, no, no! Stop! Somebody Help, Please! Oh God, Oh God, No! Help!"
The scream came from downstairs and everyone prepared themselves. Liani ran into a nearby closet to hide. Greg and Eric (the two survivors that remained with Liani) cocked their guns and prepared for the worst. The other survivors grabbed whatever weapons available. Everything grew silent and everyone remained still.
Bang! Gunshots fired. The aliens swarmed and all guns went off. They continued to swarm without end. Greg's arm was ripped off though he valiantly tried to fight back with continous shooting, they overwhlemed him, and began to consume him. Eric was instantly killed when they bit into his neck and in the process accidently shot and killed the old mother.
"Mom"..."Mommy"
But it was too late, a grim site it was.


Week 11 Entry II: "This is my lasy day and I could die any second now. If anybody finds this I just want you to know the fucking government lied. They did nothing to protect us. They left us to die. I lost everything, my home, my husband, my life, my family, my friends. We all died for nothing and we don't even know why, why!? Over the past couple weeks after talking to different survivors I found out that they can't travel across water without some sort of transportation. It's like they fear water and they refuse to touch it. I never deserved any of this. I was always a good person. It isn't fa....."
♠ ♠ ♠
Critique's Are Welcome
There's another chapter and I'll try to post it up when I find it. Try not to be too harsh. Thank you for reading.

Also Check Out Charisma Mar's New Story "KING" http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/483244/King/ ...Great Story-I Love It So Far