‹ Prequel: Another Love Tale

Does A Heart Ever Really Mend?

Put Your Hearts Up

"That voice, I've heard it before, well it sounds like someone I've heard before, just a bit different, maybe your just hearing things" I thought.

I turned around and saw.........

The Yankees.

But they weren't the voice I heard.

I walked closer and closer to them, and the fimilar voice got louder and louder. My heart was pounding againist my rib cage.

Jeter saw me and smiled and moved aside. I walked up to him just staring at Jeter as I walked and I stood in the gap and was utterly shocked at what I saw.......

My heart had turned into a butterfly and had flown away, my hands were shaking and my legs turned to jelly. My breathing increased and my eyes began to water.

In the middle of the cricle of all the Yankee player, in a wheelchair sat..........

RUSSELL!!!!!!!

He smiled at me and I ran and jumped on him, giving him the biggest hug ever.

"What the?...I mean....How the? Oh I don't care, your still here, I love you" I screamed with joy in my voice.
"Yes, I'm here and I love you two" he replied, his eyes beginning to water too and pulling me onto his lap.

He kissed me and yet again the sparks flew between us and around my body.