Status: Just Begun, regular updates (:

I've Got a Tight Grip on Reality

Naive at best.

So i went to the blood-giving party. It was odd, i have never felt so out of place, everyone was dressed in elegant dresses and smart casual trousers. i wore my scruffiest jeans and a teeshirt i got free for attending a charity event at my school.

So i see Tom, he's standing with a group of people i have never seen before, chatting away. I'd hate to be that girl that makes things awkward by staring at him, so i went over to registration desk, and get this, the woman thats taking names is 'effing gorgeous.

"Can i take your name?" She asks with what looks like a sincere smile. i blink about a million times and manage to stutter out
"Sure, im, im Teagan." i say completely forgetting to give her my second name. "Ahhhh! your Toms discovery! No problem. i'll give you your welcome pack and exclusive thank you bracelet and then i'll have someone show you to the donation room."

All i could do was nod and smile, i actually started to feel a bit nervous. She stood up and walked through a doorway behind her desk, a few minutes later she emerges with a red paper bag. she put it down on the desk in front of me and then motions for me to put my wrist out.

I stick my wrist out to her with a random eagerness that i couldnt control, after a minute of her laughing at my over-eagerness, she attatches a bracelet. Its so gorgeous, Red silky material with silver beads and a heart symbol in the middle. She close the clasp and motions for Tom to come over.

"Hey! Why didn't you come over and say hi?" he said to me before hooking his arm through mine. "I didn't want to." i said shrugging, he rose his eyebrow at me. We walked the rest of the way in silence, but it wasn't awkward in the least.

"This is you." he said, pointing to a white hospital looking door. "Come find me after? i'd like to introduce you to some people." he smiled and walked back in the direction we came from. I looked at the door and cringed a little. I pushed the door open and walked inside.

Once inside i saw a wide variety of people sitting in some expensive looking arm chairs. Needles and tubes everywhere.
♠ ♠ ♠
jhfjhdffjhghgkjhgk