Status: Enjoy.

Camp Gone Wild

Camping Gone Wild

"I wonder if I forgot anything..." I say out loud to myself. This was the annual day hike I take with the boys and I usually forget at least one thing. Everything I packed was on my bed, in front of me.

"Diggy!" Louis called.

"I'm coming, Louis!" I say picking my duffel bag full of water and extra clothing. Then I take my sleeping bag and head for the front door.

Usually we sleep in a cabin in the woods, but there was a rat infestation and it needed to be handled. So Liam found a safe spot in the woods for us to stay.

"Diggy, you'll be riding with Harry since the other cars are basically filled." Louis said as I walked out into the parking lot.

I looked over to Harry, who had a cheeky grin on face. I smile and wave at him feeling my face get warm.
"That's great." I say turning back to Louis. I then wave at Louis and walk over to Harry.

"Hey, Madiggen." Harry said grabbing my duffel bag and putting it in the trunk. I put my sleeping bag in the trunk also then sneak a kiss from him.

"Hey, babe." I smile and walk to the passenger side of the car. I slide in and buckle up. I hear the trunk close and Harry slides in. He had a serious look on his face until he turned to me. A smirk appeared and I tilt my head.
"What's up?" I ask.

Harry pulls off and follows Zayn.
"Just know, we'll have a great time soon." He says with his eyes on the road.

I shrug and lean back. We soon stop at a light and I close my eyes to get some more sleep. I feel a hand on my thigh and it slowly slides upward. I pretend to still be sleep as Harry's hand reaches the seem of my shorts.

The car starts to move again, but Harry continues to work me. He rubs me from the outside of my panties and I let out a little moan.
"Come on, Diggy." Harry urged. "Wake up. You'll get a prize." He continued to rub me as I bite my lip.

I open an eye and turn to Harry.
"Hmm?" I moan.

"Good girl." He said huskily. He moved my panties aside and stuck his finger in me. Harry pumped me as my breathing gets faster.

I spread my legs a little more so that he can get better access. Soon I felt another finger enter and I was shaking. I start feeling a knot unravel in my stomach until my walls clentch around his fingers.

"OH! HARRY!!" I scream grabbing the console of his car.

The car stops and I open my eyes and see that we've ended up at the campsite. Harry pulled his fingers out of me and licked them clean.

Harry got out of the car first, leaving me to get myself together. I get out--my knees were weak-- and meet Harry at the trunk.

"I'm gonna go to the shower." I say grabbing my duffel bag. Harry mumbled something that I didn't hear. "What?"

"Nothing, babe." He said winking. I shrug and walk as fast I can to the outdoor shower. I undressed and hop in the shower. I sigh and let my muscles relax. I lean my head back and the door to the shower opened.

"Can I join?" Harry asked fully naked. I just stared at his nakedness and tried to take it all in.

"But it's small..." I manage.

"No worries." He said and I was picked up. My legs around his waist, back against the wall, and his hands on my hips. I bit my lips as Harry went to my ear.

"Before we continue, Diggy, I love you." Harry whispered then kissed and sucked my soft spot.

I tried my best to respond, but it came out as a moan.
"I...I l-love you too...Haz."
I felt him smile into my neck and he continued down my body. He started to kneed my left breast like some dough in a bakery. My other got his very lovely lip treatment. I let out a little whimper and grab onto his back.

I could feel Harry's manhood on my inner thigh and I was getting even more turned on by the second.
"Harry, please?" I beg. He chuckles and places his tip at my entrance. I bite my lip to quiet a moan as he went in.

He started slow, allowing me to adjust to him, then he picked up speed as I bounced.
"Damn...Diggy! ...I can barely pull out!" He groaned.

Then I felt a hand leave my bum and go to my clit. Harry rubbed me and crashed his lips into mine. The knot in my stomach was quickly unraveling.
"HARRY! I'M ABOUT TO--" He cut me off with his lips and my walls tightened on him.
We rode out our highs screaming curses and names.

When Harry pulled out, I could barely stand on my own. We washed up and dressed quickly, hoping no one heard anything.

The second we walked out, the boys were standing right outside.
"I told you they were together!" Liam shouted.

"Damn! I lost five pounds!" Niall exclaimed.

I felt my face get warm and Harry kissed my forehead.

"I told you that we'd have fun." He whispered in my ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
And there's another.
Comment/message for requests...or not...that's cool too.
Thanks for reading!