Status: Work in progress

Sincerely Yours.

Ten.

April 23rd, 2017.

Dear Jack,
April is coming to a close and before we know it Summer will be upon us. Summer will always be the hardest season for me to be without you. Do you remember those Summer days we spent together? I do. I remember them as if they were yesterday, but it feels like we have been apart for a thousand years.
As I write this I'm sitting on the beach. I'm getting out more these days, which is healthy, but I visit all the places we had our best times at, which is maybe not quite as healthy. The beach seems to be filled with a dark grey ambiance. The sun is out and there are children out playing in anticipation of Summer but it's not the same place it once was. It's not the same play we once ate picnics of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches which you poorly made and I laughed at but still ate because I knew you'd really be disappointed if I didn't, even when you dropped them and got sand on them. You always assured me you'd dusted it all off... You never had. I can say that now, you probably aren't even reading these words.
I'm sitting down near the pier where we spent that one time, I'm sure you'll know the one I mean. We had been out the night before and I woke up with a pounding head and found the sun blinding. You however woke up excited about the sun and with a strong desire to go to the beach. And so we went to the beach. And we spent the whole day at the beach. And it was marvelous.
I have the fondest memory of you running around playing in the sand letting your inner five year old run free. I made a sand castle, you made a sand dick.
Eventually the sun went down and we watched it from our beach where we sat. You made a few jokes about how ultimately gay we were being but I know you loved it really. Then when it was dark we started to walk home, but on the way we passed the pier. "I didn't know there was a pier here!" You gasped, as if piers were some rare occurrence at beaches.
I argued that our togs were already wet from earlier swimming expeditions and you stared me in the eye for a few seconds and then started to strip. "We're not seriously going skinny dipping, are we?" I inquired with a sigh to which I got a giggled response "I am, you're going to chunky dunk."
You then rushed down the pier and cannon balled into the dark shimmering water with a huge splash. I soon followed after, you always got your way. Of course, I was always willing to give it to you.
Yours sincerely,
Alex.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo longish chapter. Please comment n'stuff thank you xx