Status: Work in progress

Sincerely Yours.

Four.

January 30th, 2017.

Dear Jack,
I find myself on a journey, travelling through the blissful months we spent together. Today I went to the bowling alley, I'm sure you already know where this is going. I didn't even play, I just sat and went over it all in my mind. Your birthday, 2012. Man, it seems like a heavenly dream. A casual game of bowling became a night I will never forget. When you suggested naked bowling we laughed, I probably made some stupid joke. Ten minutes later the only clothing in the room was Danny's ball strangler.
Flyzik took pictures for the sake of the internet while we had the best bowling match of all time. Fuck if I can remember the score, but we were just so incredibly happy that night nobody gave a shit. Eventually you decided you won on the basis that you looked the best naked, nobody was going to argue on your birthday, I wouldn't have argued anyway. The night moved on to one hell of a party.
Through the blur of alcohol I can remember one happening as clear as though it happened this morning. I was talking to some blonde pair of boobs and turned around to find you standing on my heel. I hadn't heard you say anything as seriously as you did when you leaned over to me, grabbed my hand and whispered "dance with me" in my ear. I still get shivers from the thought of your warm breath on my neck.
You lead me to the dance floor where we moved as one, over confident from the beer, drunk on each other's presence. I can't say how long it lasted, could have been seconds or hours. Time was never an issue when I was with you. The next thing I remember is being forced into your hotel room in a frenzy of drunken kisses. My world spun with happiness.
Shit, Jack. That was an amazing night. It was the first I really spent with you... I know we'd messed around before but nothing that really meant as much as that night. It was like we were lost and that night we just found ourselves. Ever since that first night we admitted our feelings in London we knew it wasn't a matter of just being friends anymore but the night of your party just closed the deal. After that we were Alex and Jack. Although we never used the word and I can just picture you cringing as I think it now, after that night we were a couple.

Sincerely yours,
Alex.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments guys, please continue to let me know what you think. I really appreciate it all! xx