Status: Work in progress

Sincerely Yours.

Six.

February 13th, 2017.

Dear Jack,
The day of our biggest fight was the worst I've ever experienced. I woke up that morning without the slightest idea of where I was or how I got there. As the facts slowly began to dawn on me I found myself wishing I could go back to sleep and remain like that forever.
I remembered our fight. The rage and hate in your face now minus the rush of anger tore through me painfully. I remembered driving to Tay's and slowly getting drunker... I remembered her refusing to let me drive home in that state. It wasn't until I rolled over in the bed though that I understood the depth of the shit I'd got myself into.
There lay Tay, and behind her thrown over a chair, were the majority of our clothes.
In my right mind I never would have considered being unfaithful to you Jack, you must know that. Neither would Tay, despite the fickle flirting and what may have been on and off in the past, by the time that night came around she was nothing more than a close friend. Neither of us know what happened exactly that night, or how, but there was and is no doubt that it was nothing more than a drunken mistake and meant nothing. I can however understand how that changes nothing for you.
I had no idea what to do, in my mind I just kept seeing the hurt in your eyes when I snapped at you the night before and how I might never see those eyes any other way for a long time. I slipped out of the bed and hoped that Tay would have no memory of it upon waking, pulled on my clothes from the night before and quietly left the room... Only to find you sitting on the living room couch, tears staining your cheeks with glittering trails.

Sincerely yours,
Alex.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I've had this written for a while but I've been too lazy to type it out. Things always look longer when I have them in my copy because my writing is roughly the size of Africa. I hope you like it, let me know. x