Status: Work in progress

Sincerely Yours.

Seven.

March 1st, 2017.

Dear Jack,
So it's been a long time since I wrote. I didn't know if I'd continue this because the memories are so fucking difficult but I need to resolve it in some way, mainly for myself.
When I walked into the room and saw you there crying.. God. I can't even begin to describe that feeling. My whole world just came crashing down around me. I remember you looking up and meeting my eyes and I swear to God in that moment a plane could have hit the house and I wouldn't even have flinched. As far as I was concerned I had lost everything.
I just stood there, lost for words. I couldn't think. I couldn't bring myself to even begin to comprehend what was actually happening. The hurt in your eyes was tearing at me from the inside out. On the table in front of you sat a bag of bagels and three starbucks coffees. Everything could have been okay. We could have been alright. We could have kissed and made up and grown old together and when we were two wrinkled old men sitting in out rocking chairs next to each other we would remember the silly fight we had and I would squeeze your hand and you would smile at me and say it only made us stronger.
But that didn't happen. That can never happen, because I fucked up. I got stupidly drunk like a sixteen year old girl who's boyfriend of a month dumped her and I fucked up. Now I'm just lost, I get up every morning, I go to work, I come home and make dinner then I go to bed and repeat. I'm not living. Without you, I'm merely existing. You taught my heart it's true purpose, without you it's just a meaningless organ.

Sincerely yours,
Alex.
♠ ♠ ♠
oookkkaaayy so i haven't updated in like forever and i left it at the worst possible place to have done that and this doesn't even bring the plot anywhere but it's a start ok i have exams coming up so i'm busy busy busy but i'll try update more because it means so much to me that you guys actually like/read it ok please comment and stuff love yaz x