Status: Work in progress

Sincerely Yours.

Nine.

April 1st, 2017.

Dear Jack,
I hope you don't blame Tay for what happened. Neither of us remember what happened that night at all, as much as I want and need you to come back to me I'd rather you put all your blame on me than put any on her.
I've seen her a few times since then and I can see it in her face that she still thinks about it and hates herself for it. Our friendship has never been the same. We fucked up, man. We fucked up so bad. We both know it and we can never get over it.
Everything I do reminds me of you these days. Today I was at the supermarket and all I could think of was the days when you would sit in my trolley and pick things off the shelf as we walked buy. It's making me smile even thinking about it now. I'm surprised by how few times we got told off for our antics.
Do you remember when you made the makeshift slip'n'slide out of a spilled yogurt? We got kicked out of the store and had to send Matt in later to finish shopping for us. He complained that it wasn't in his job description but of course he did it anyway. The staff in that particular shop always looked at me a little warily from then on. Now they look at me like a lost, poor old man.
Yours sincerely,
Alex.
♠ ♠ ♠
here's my tumblr, let's be friends. http://jackbarab0ner.tumblr.com/