Status: I will continue to post more!

Another Chapter

Day Well Ended

"Everyone put your plates in the sink, I will clean up." My mom said, walking over to the sink holding her plate.

"Okay!" Niall said, hopping over towards the sink.

"No mom, it's okay. I will do the dishes for you!" I smiled brightly at my mom.

"Thank you, Elaina. I'm going to take a nap, I've had a long day." My mom walks out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

I start to wash the dishes, the boys putting in their plates one by one whispering 'thank you' to me. I hear some of them sit back down at the table, and some go into the living room. They all start talking, but they mumbled it all so it was just a bunch of words mashed together. I finish up the last plates, and put them on the rack.

"Hello?" I turn around to see Zayn with a phone up to his ear.

"Who is it?" Liam asked, tilting his head to the side. Zayn takes the phone away from his ear, covering the mic.

"Paul." Zayn whispered.

"We are at the secret house... The one in Ireland...Are you serious?... We will be there tomorrow morning." Zayn hanged up the phone, and slid it into his pocket. "We have to go to the studio tomorrow morning, boys." Zayn sighed.

"Let's cherish staying here in peace then." Harry sighed.

"You've. Got. Cookies." Niall said, eyeballing the cookies in a clear jar laying on the counter. I chuckle.

"Go ahead, have them." I shake my head, smiling like crazy.

"Cookie challenge! Let's do the cookie challenge!" Liam said excitedly.

"What's that?" I asked in confusion, leaning on the counter.

"You put a cookie on your forehead." Louis said.

"Then try to eat it without using your hands!" Niall continued.

"Alright, let's try this." I hop over to the cookie jar, and hand everyone a cookie. "Okay...3...2...1."

Everyone then tried to eat the cookie, not using their hands. My cookie got stuck on the tip of my nose, I tried to use my tongue to escort it into my mouth, but my tongue was too short. I hear Niall laughing, his usual cute laugh. The cookie slowly starts to slide off my nose, and into my mouth. I've got this, just a little more! The cookie smashed on the ground, breaking into multiple pieces. My jaw dropped, and I pushed my eyebrows together in disappointment, as well as frustration.

I look up at Niall who was smiling sweetly at me, butterflies started to soar in my stomach. I blushed and quickly put my head down, smiling at the ground. I look up at the rest of the boys who were still trying to eat the cookie. Louis' cookie was on his cheek, Zayn's cookie was on top of his eye socket, Liam's cookie was now on the ground, and Harry's cookie was still sitting on top of his forehead. Harry stuck his tongue out, in an attempt to get it from his forehead.

I laughed hysterically, I couldn't breathe because I was laughing so hard. I was clapping m hands together as well and slapping my leg, I swear I looked like a dying seal. I didn't care though, because I was having the time of my life. My stomach started to cramp up, but I couldn't stop laughing. The pain got worse and worse, I wanted to stop but I couldn't.

I finally calmed down, and started to catch my breath.

"So, who actually did it?" I asked.

"Me!" Niall said confidently, placing his fists on the side of his hips, puffing out his chest.

"Don't look at us." Harry said in disappointment. I laughed, and walked over to the sink to clean the crumbs off my face. I splashed my face lightly with water and dried my face with a paper towel.

"Hey look we're on T.V." Niall's Irish accent sang in my ears.

I walk into the living room to see 'One Thing' playing on Much Music. They all started prancing around the room joking around. They each sang their own parts, it was like I had my own little concert. Their voices were even more amazing in person, without screaming girls over top of their voice in concert, or even in the music video. I don't get how haters hate them, and say they can't sing. Their voices were absolutely beautiful, I couldn't help but zone out in their voices.

I felt a pair of hands grab my hand and pull me into the middle of the room. I look up and see blonde hairs sticking out in every direction, with a little brown coming out from the roots. His hand locked in mine, he starts swaying his arms, signalling me to dance with him. He twirls me around like a princess and we all started dancing.

Somehow it turned into a dance competition and of course, the lovely Liam won.

"You guys should really go home." My mom said, rubbing her eyes. I look at the clock and it's gotten pretty late, guess we just lost track of time.

"Oh crap, we should really go." Louis said, grabbing his jacket.

"We also have to make it to the studio tomorrow morning." Zayn continued.

"It was really nice meeting you, Elaina." Liam said, sending me a smile.

"You should bring Brooke over sometime." Harry smiled brightly, winking at me.

"Enough of this blabber, we got to go. Bye Elaina." Niall said, waving good bye.

They all walked out the door, waving good bye to me. I smiled and jumped backwards, sinking into my couch. I sighed a sigh of happiness, and smiled to myself.

"Elaina, go to bed. It's getting late!" My mom shouted, running her fingers through her knotted hair.

"I'm going, I'm going." I grab the T.V remote and clicked the off button.

I skip upstairs, very jolly and open my bedroom door gracefully. I skip over to my bedroom and twirled around, then fell backwards onto my bed. I sighed another sigh of happiness, and smiled once again to myself. I held my hands up to my heart, holding my hands together. My phone buzzed from the counter beside my bed, and I thought that it was probably Brooke.

I picked up my phone and looked at the screen to see what the text read. 'From: Brooke. Hey how's the One Direction thing going? ;)' I smiled at the screen, dialing her number so we could scream like a bunch of idiots together.

"Hello?!" Brooke said, sounding excited.

"Niall grabbed my hands, and he brought me into the middle of the room to dance with him and he twirled me around!" I said very quickly, in the end I took a deep breath.

"Whoa there cowboy, slow your horses! I meant, tell me about Harry when I sent that text!" Brooke said in a mocking tone.

"Pfft, fine." I chuckled. "He said you have a pretty name, and that you should come over next time." I said smiling, even though she can't see me.

"I will be over there tomorrow." Brooke said overwhelmed. Even though I couldn't see her, I could tell that she was wide-eyed.

"They will be going to the studio tomorrow, I guess to try out some new tunes or something." I said frowning in disappointment.

"Oh, I will come over anyways! I want to see where you live, and how it looks." Brooke said very creepish.

Me and Brooke talked for endless hours, going on and on about fantasies about One Direction. Me and Brooke were still starstruck from all this, I can't believe One Direction are my neighbors. It's absolutely breathtaking, and they are stunning! Personality and looks, they are the most perfect boys that I've ever met. I started to get drowsy, but stayed awake for Brooke's sake.

I heard a knock on the door and I slowly got off of my bed. I dragged my feet down the stairs and opened the door, not caring who it was. Niall is standing at the door, with a huge grin on his face. I pushed my eyebrows together, very confused before he shoved me against a wall. His face was hovering over mine, his blue eyes locked with my gaze.

"N-Niall, did you f-forget something?" I stuttered, in shock of everything that is happening right now.

"I think you're a beautiful girl, you're absolutely perfect to fit the roll of my princess." The back of Niall's hand brushed my cheek softly. I took my eyes out from his gaze, and smiled at the ground. The fact that he said that, and his Irish accent both made me really happy.

"Thank you Niall bu-" I tried saying but got cut off. Niall held my face in his hands, his thumbs rubbing my cheeks.

"I'm going to do this, without any regrets." Niall started to slowly lean in, I closed my eyes shut and puckered my lips.

I gasp as my eyes shot open. My phone was lying on my face, drool running down my cheek. I wipe away the drool and slowly start to get up. It was only a dream, oh how I wished that was real. I put my phone on the counter and held my head in my hands, running my fingers through my hair. Oh my goodness, Brooke! I quickly grabbed the phone and placed it on my ear.

"Hello?! Brooke?!" All that I heard were faint snores, coming through the phone.

I look up at my clock '5:32' is what it read. I rubbed my eyes with my arm and pushed myself off of the bed. I dragged my body weight across the room to change into some pajamas. I quickly changed, still half asleep that I wasn't sure if I exactly put everything on right. I plop onto bed and doze off once again. This was one of the best days I've had in my life, hopefully there will be more to come. I'm glad I moved to Ireland, even though I was forced.