Status: I will continue to post more!

Another Chapter

The Boys

The rays of the sun were shining into my eyes, I shut my eyes tight but still saw the sun, as well as feel them on my cheeks. The sun was warm, I open my eyes and it looked very bright outside. The birds started chirping, which influenced me to finally move. I rubbed my eyes with my sleeve very roughly, and moaned of sleepiness. I stretched my arms above my head, and kicked my legs out while smiling. Stretching always felt good in the morning after you woke up.

I tossed my body to face the other side of the room. My eyes shot wide-open as Brooke's nose was pressed up against mine.

"How'd you sleep?" Brooke said with a huge smile of her face, not pushing away.

"What? Huh? When? How?... How did you get here?" I said creeped out, jumping out of bed.

"I called." Brooke pushed herself to sit upwards on my bed. "I guess you were sound asleep because you didn't pick up, but your mom did! She told me the directions to your place." Brooke stood up, walking over towards me. "Then she let me in, this place is phenomenal by the way, and I decided to just sleep beside you, and wait until you woke up." Brooke said in an innocent tone. "Now, tell me about One Direction!" Brooke shouted in a deep voice, grabbing me by the shoulders and shaking me.

"Brooke, stop... stop it, Brooke!" I yelled.

"Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me." Brooke whined like a little kid who wanted something they couldn't get.

"Alright, they live right out there." I pointed out my glass door, out to the balcony which showed a house, with a fireplace in the backyard.

"That's where they do all their everyday things! Like shower, eat, and mostly breathe!" Brooke said, holding her hands up to her heart.

"Don't scare them off, Harry seems to already have an opinion about you and you don't want him to look at you like a crazy fan." I chuckled.

"Right, Harry said my name was nice." Brooke squealed.

"I'm guessing they are at the studio right now, I'm not sure if they are going to be coming back though." I sighed loudly, and frowned.

"It doesn't matter, want to check their house out?" Brooke smiled like a pedophile.

"Brooke!" I smacked her on the arm.

"What? It's a once in a lifetime chance, come on!" Brooke started swinging back and forth, pouting.

"Let's get breakfast, I will meet you downstairs okay?" I said, walking out the door with Brooke right behind me.

"Okay! I think your mom is making spaghetti, so hurry up because you know I love spaghetti." Brooke said, skipping down the stairs happily.

I completed all the business that I had to do in the morning, and peaked out the window to see if the boys were home. I put my head down, seeing that the house was completely quiet. I start to drag my feet downstairs, one by one. The aroma of spaghetti entered my nose, making my head shoot up sniffing around the room. I see Brooke already slurping down half of her spaghetti, while my mom was getting a plate for herself.

"Morning sweetie." My mom said, sitting herself down at the table.

"Good morning momma." I said, walking over to grab some spaghetti.

"I want to meet One Direction." Brooke slams her fork on the plate, with a mouthful of spaghetti while pouting.

"Don't worry, they will probably come back to get their stuff and I don't know. They will come back, don't worry." I said now sitting down at the table as well.

"I want to meet them now!" Brooke said, stuffing her face even more, pretending to cry.

"You mean right now? When you look like that?" I laughed.

"No..." Brooke said, swallowing her food.

I hear a knock on the door, I quickly swallow the food that I recently put into my mouth and get up to answer the door. I look through the peep hole, but only see a huge head of brown hair. I decided to open the door anyways because the kitchen was right there and I could scream if it was a kidnapper. I open the door to a face with curly hair all around.

"Hey Elaina, I was wondering if you wanted to spend one last day with us lads before we go out to a red carpet event, and maybe leaving to some place for a day." Harry said, in his slow attractive voice.

"Yeah, sure why not! Oh, that girl over there slurping her spaghetti, that's Brooke." I point behind me, towards the kitchen.

"Let's surprise her!" Harry does his adorable half smile.

I grab Harry's wrist, leading him over towards the kitchen slowly. We hid behind anything that we could, it felt like I was a spy, or at least a little kid playing as one.

"Who is it?" Brooke said with her mouth full.

"Why don't you just look?" I said in a high pitch voice.

I see Brooke's expression completely change from a monkey stuffing it's face, to glistening eyes, smiling at a god. I could tell that Harry was the only one she saw in the room at the moment by the look on her face. Harry starts to walk closer to Brooke, making her snap back to reality and cleaning her face off.

"I'm Harry, nice to finally meet you Brooke." Harry said, taking Brooke's hand and kissing it. Brooke quietly squealed, and just kept smiling while staring into Harry's eyes.

"I know who you are... and you know who I am, I will forever cherish today." Brooke said excitedly.

"Harry, what are you doing here anyway? Aren't you suppose to be at the studio?" I asked.

"I forgot something here, so I came to get it. Uhm, so you guys both coming?" Harry asked.

"Coming where?" Brooke said sounding amused.

"He invited us to go and hang out with them, want to?" I smiled at Brooke, already knowing the answer.

"Do I? Why did you even ask? Of course I want to go, I don't even know what I'm going to wear, or what I'm going to even say...." Brooke caught herself babbling loudly, and instantaneously blushed. "I would love to come." Brooke continued in a formal accent.

"Uhm, that's great. See you guys later," Harry said, walking over towards the door. "Brooke, wear something pretty." He turned around and winked at her.

Brooke started hyperventilating, and jumping up and down the whole room was shaking. She suddenly stopped, and all her excitement escaped her face. She looked straight into my eyes, and I tilted my head to the side. She walks up to me and smacks me on the arm.

"You let me meet Harry when my face was slobbered in spaghetti sauce?" Brooke crossed her arms and turned her back towards me. I hugged her from behind and jumped up and down screaming 'Harry likes you'. Brooke then started screaming back at me and we both started freaking out, we even forgot about breakfast.

Me and Brooke spent the last few hours before the hang out talking and fantasizing about what would happen, and what they would say. We even went to getting married, I know that's way too far but we were just lost in our words. We also used a quarter of that time to plan what we were going to wear, we thought that the One Direction's girlfriend's were going to come and we could all separately go with our man. Brooke would ride off into the sunset with Harry, while I would live at Nando's with Niall.

This all was still a dream come true and I couldn't wait until the hang out, I wonder what we are going to do.