Status: I will continue to post more!

Another Chapter

Thoughts.

I just watched Niall get into the car and drive off, I seriously wanted to say something though. I had so many questions that I wanted to ask him but never got the chance to. I frowned at the ground, turned around slowly to face the door, and slammed my head against the door. I gripped the doorknob tightly, closed my eyes, and slammed my fist onto the door. I groaned loudly, I had no idea why I was so depressed after watching him leave, I guess it was because I didn't grasp onto his presence hard enough.

He just slipped through my very fingers, and away into the distance. Why would management do that to him, why would they refuse for him to get a girlfriend? There are millions of girls out in the world that would absolutely die just to date him. Management just wanted to keep their fame up, so they won't lose any fans. Personally, if Niall got a girlfriend, that wasn't me, I would support him and say 'He finally found his princess, I'm happy for him' not 'Oh my goodness, I want to kill her!'.

Management should really ask fans for their opinion and just assume what we would like. I twisted the doorknob and entered the living room to find Brooke passed out on the couch. I smiled slightly and shook my head. I leaned down to get a good grip on a pillow, I whipped it at her head making her hair fly everywhere.

"Get up!" I tried saying with enthusiasm.

"No..." Brooke mumbled then turned over.

"Hey!" I grabbed another pillow and whipped it at her. "Seriously, go sleep in my room." I smiled.

"Fine!" She groaned, then got the motivation to get herself up.

I shook my head at Brooke and lightly chuckled. I sighed then plopped backwards onto the couch. I look up at the T.V and it was a commercial talking about a red carpet event. They started mentioning people that were going to be there, and ironically One Direction got mentioned. I bit the inside of my lip and grabbed my phone, which was beside me.

I turned on the phone to Niall smiling at me as the background. A knot formed in my throat, I tried my hardest to hold back my tears. Why couldn't I just call him mine already? How come I have to go through all this pain? What did I even do to deserve this? Sure, yeah he likes me to, I should be happy about that, but... knowing that we have the same feelings toward each other and can't even be a couple. That's what gets to me, that's what kills me inside.

I decided to just sleep away this pain, and go into my dream paradise. I showered and changed into a pair of comfortable clothing. I walk into my room and spot Brooke lounging on my bed, facing me.

"Guess what?!" She said, sounding like she was drunk.

"What?" I smiled.

"I... got... Harry's number!" Brooke threw herself backwards onto my bed and started freaking out.

"Calm down, are you guys texting?" I asked, walking over to sit on the bed as well.

"No, should I start the conversation first?" Brooke started biting her finger nails nervously.

"Yeah you should, do it!" I leaned in closer to see her phone.

"Okay.." Brooke opened up a new message and clicked on Harry's name. "What do I say?"

"Just say hi!" I laughed.

"I can't, I ca-... oh, he texted me." She screamed, and started to read the text. "He wrote 'Hey Babe' oh my goodness, he called me babe!" Brooke squealed and started to text Harry something back.

"Nice to know you've got a nice love life." I sighed and lied down.

"Huh? I thought you and Niall had a nice thing going on! I mean, you guys kissed." Brooke looked completely confused.

"A kiss doesn't mean anything." I frowned, staring blankly at the ceiling.

"Oh don't pull this out on me again, a kiss does mean something. Tell Ms.Brooke what happened." Brooke sat up straight, and placed her hands on her knees.

I giggled. "Management won't let him date..." I said, holding back my tears from all the thoughts that I was thinking before.

"Oh hell naw, you need to claim your boy. You need to get out there, and take him. Claim him, re-name him, adopt him. Like a little puppy!" Brooke snapped her fingers in a Z formation.

"Oh my goodness." I slapped my hand on my forehead.

"What?" Brooke laughed. "You seriously need to go for him, who cares what management says." She places her hand on my leg.

"I don't want to mess with their management! They are some scary people," I raised my eyebrows at Brooke.

"Give me your phone," Brooke held out her hand.

"Huh?" I said completely confused.

"Just hand it over." Brooke standing waving her hand up and down. I placed my phone slowly in her hand, scared of why she asked for it. "There." She hands my phone back.

"What the heck did you do?!" I started to search through my phone, trying to find out what the heck she did.

"Wait for it." I heard a beep from my phone. "Ha, there!" Brooke smiled.

I looked down at the phone, 'Niall Horan: Hey, is this Elaina?'. "You put Niall's number in my phone, and texted him?" I whispered as if he could hear me.

"Yeah! Now we can both text our future boyfriends." Brooke smiles and grabs her phone to text Harry.

"Uh, yeah..." I unlocked the phone and went to the conversation of me and Niall. 'Yeah, this is Elaina.' I hesitated to hit send. Brooke's finger lingers over towards my phone as she presses send for me.

"Don't be scared, it's like talking to normal, average boys that go to our school." Brooke smiled.

"Yeah, but these guys are cuter!" I bit my lip, worried of Niall replying back.

"Yeah, they are!" Brooke looks up at the ceiling, smiling like a crazy woman. She was probably fantasizing about her and Harry's wedding. I sighed and pushed Brooke off my bed, onto the floor. "And what was that for?" Brooke asked.

"I'm sleeping on my own bed, you sleep on the ground." I sighed, and laid down.

"Why are you so glum?" Brooke smacked my leg. "You are friends with Niall, you have a love life with Niall, some people would die to even see Niall. You kissed him for crying out loud!" Brooke pouted and leaned against my bed. "You really need to cheer up."

"I know, it's just the fact that I can't date him!" I sat back up, and hugged my knees. Resting my head on top of my knees.

"Like I said, some people would do anything just to get a glance at him, you should be grateful!" Brooke said. I sighed.

My phone buzzed, 'How are you? I'm not going t be back at the house for a while,' I sighed once more and grabbed my phone. 'I miss you...' I hit send and set my phone down again. It wasn't long until my phone buzzed again 'Awh, I miss you too.' Me and Niall started to text for hours, we stopped when he fell asleep on me, well at least I'm pretty sure he did. I looked down at Brooke, and she was passed out on my floor.

I woke her up, so she could climb up on my bed and sleep. I walked down the stairs and laid on the couch, I looked through my photos and saw all the One Direction photos I had. I started to smile at every photo that I looked at, the thought that One Direction were my friends was just jammed into my head. It was absolutely an honour, I really wish that somehow me and Niall could find a way.

It's only been a couple days, but me and Niall have feelings for each other? That's completely amazing, I should really be more happy than I am sad, but it's such a disappointment. I caught myself in my thoughts, and shut my eyes to go to sleep.

There was an amazing smell, I had no idea what the heck it was. I've never smelt anything like it, it smelt so delicious I swear I started to drool. I slightly opened my eyes, and immediately the sun just shined through. I closed my eyes tighter and rubbed my eyes roughly.

"Oh just wake up already." An Irish voice flowed into the room, Niall?! My eyes shot wide open to his messy blonde hair, and him shoving a bag in my face that read Nando's.

"Niall?!" I jumped off the couch and onto him, I sent both of us onto the ground. "I thought you said that you weren't going to be back in a while!" I said excited, almost in tears.

"Thought I'd surprise you with some breakfast!" Niall opened the bag and got out a box. I missed his cute Irish accent, I love it so much.

"How did you even get in?" I reached over to grab the box.

"Your mom let me in, luckily she recognized me." Niall shoved some Nando's into his mouth.

"Oh goodness gracious, my mom." I shook my head.

"You're adorable." Niall said smiling, tilting his head to the side.

"Where did that come from?" I said, blushing at the ground. Niall used his finger to lift my head up, so our eyes could meet.

"Just stating." Niall gave a quick half smile and went back to eating.

"Well you aren't too bad yourself." I leaned in and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"On the cheek? That's weak!" Niall leaned in and kissed my nose.

"The nose? 'Cause that's where men kiss their woman." I laughed.

"Fine!" Niall turned his back to me and crossed his arms.

"Oh come on!" I tried to grab Niall's arm but he yanked it out of my grasp.

"Apologize." Niall pouted.

"Come on Niall." I said, but got no reply. "Fine, Niall I'm so-" I get cut off my Niall's lips pressed against mine.

Our lips were locked together for the longest time. It felt like, this was suppose to happen, like this was my destiny. It felt so perfect, I couldn't pull away but I knew that it had to sometime. We had such a passionate kiss, it was amazing. I finally pulled away, and saw Scarlett standing behind Niall. She placed her index finger on her lips, telling me to not give away her position.

"Niall!"Brooke screamed.

"Wha- what?!" Niall jumped up, throwing his Nando's everywhere.

"Got you good!" Brooke patted Niall's shoulder than sat down beside me.

"What the heck was that for." Niall said breathing heavily.

"Where's Hazza?" Brooke asked, now chowing down on some Nando's.

"You kind of just ruined-" Niall whispered.

"What?!" Brooke said, wide-eyed. "I ruined what?" Brooke placed her hand behind her ear, signalling for him to speak louder.

"Uhm, nothing!" Niall rubbed the back of his neck and continued to eat.

"That's right, don't mess with a girl that just woke up." Brooke said, ripping out a piece of Nando's into her mouth.

"Oh my goodness, you guys." I shook my head laughing. I heard a knock on the door, so I pushed myself up to go get the door. Before I could even reach the door, it flies open.

"You guys ate without us?" Liam pouted.

"I thought you, you said you'd.... Ugh! Mean!" Harry complained, crossing his arms.

"Not cool mate, not cool." Zayn glared at Niall.

"Let's just eat, I'm starving." Louis ran in, sitting on the ground with Niall and Brooke.

"Harry!" Brooke jumped up and leaped into Harry's arm, causing him to drop his bag of Nandos.

"Hey there." Harry pecked Brooke on the cheek and set her down.

"What is going on, and aren't you guys suppose to be somewhere?" I asked, so very confused.

"Well-" Zayn tried to say but got cut off by Niall shushing him.

"Let's eat first, I'll tell you later." Niall patted the floor beside him and I sat down.

We all gathered around in a circle on the floor, just casually eating some Nandos. We all couldn't stop laughing, I swear we all gained a 6 pack just by laughing so hard. Even Louis started choking on some Nandos because we were all just blurting jokes out. This was probably the best way to wake up, and start a morning!

I was so happy, I really couldn't believe that they came back. I still wonder why they randomly came back, when they had somewhere to be! I looked around the circle smiling, still not able to wrap my head around the fact that they are One Direction. Sometimes I even forget that they are One Direction, they are just so laid back and chill, they seem like they've been my friends since forever.

"Okay, okay." Niall said, trying to breathe normally after laughing so much. "You guys, meaning you and Brooke, are invited to come with us to go L.A. We are going to do a photoshoot, and just going to chill and just walk around." Niall smiled brightly.

"Are you serious?!" My eyes shot wide open, and my jaw dropped.

"Yeah we are!" Zayn shouts, with food still in his mouth.

"When?!" Brooke smiled the biggest smile I've ever saw.

"Now!" Niall jumped up in the air.

"Now?..." I asked, frowning at the idea of leaving now.

"Yeah, now." Harry said rubbing his hands together.

"But, will your mom mind?" Brooke asked, slightly disappointed.

"I have no idea, let me call her!" I took out the phone from my pocket and dialed her number. I put her on speaker, and we all stood silent.

"Hello?" My mom said.

"Yeah, mom can I go to L.A... Like right now?" I held my fists tight, waiting for her answer.

"You're insane, you're staying in my household!" My mom said, sounding angry.

"Please?" Niall smiled.

"Yeah, please?" Liam said in a little boys voice.

Soon there were harmonies on 'please' filling up the entire room. I just laughed because it seemed like they all read each others mind to just sing a bunch of pleases. It was absolutely stunning, seeing that they even sound amazing saying please together. There were a couple seconds of silence before my mom gave in.

We all jumped up in joy, and started hugging each other. Niall turned me around and hugged me tight, my head was perfectly lying on Niall's shoulder. Niall placed his hand behind my head, and just held me close. He pulled away slightly, and held my face with one hand. His thumb was slightly brushing my cheek as he was gazing into my eyes. He was only a couple centimeters away from me, I could feel his body warmth just entangling with mine.

Niall finally snapped back into reality and started to celebrate with the rest of the group.

"Shouldn't you go pack?" Louis said, falling backwards onto the couch.

"Oh yeah, come on!" Brooke grabbed my wrist and lead me upstairs.

Brooke pulled out her suitcase from my closet and sat down on my bed.

"I'm ready." Brooke smiled.

"Where the heck did you get that suitcase?" I tilted my head to the side, scanning the suitcase.

"I brought it with me when I came over and scared you in the morning. I forgot to tell you, I'm staying over for the whole summer." Brooke started to move her foot in a circular motion.

"Oh my goodness Brooke!" I opened my arms and looked at her like she was a crazy woman.

"Enough about me, tell me about that moment you had with Niall." Brooke raised her eyebrows at me and winked.

"What are you talking about?" I turned around and started to grab clothes from my closet.

"Oh don't act dumb, I saw what happened." Brooke smiled.

"Nothing, we just had a moment that's it." I shoved the clothes into my suitcase and zipped it up.

"Mhm." Brooke snapped her fingers in a Z formation.

"Let's go." I shook my head and laughed.

We walked down the stairs to find the boys cleaning up the food and chilling on the couch. They were smacking each other and just hopping on top of each other. It was an absolute mess, but I guess that's just how they are.

"Let's go!" I grabbed the keys from the counter, and locked the door when everyone left.

Once we reached the car, Niall opened the car door and gestured me inside like a gentleman. I smiled and slid in. Once we all settled down into our seats, I saw Paul in the passenger seat. I turned around to look at Brooke, I mouth the words 'it's Paul' and she looked up towards the front with her jaw dropped.

I turned around and saw Paul staring at me pointing at him. I blushed like crazy, gave him and smile and stared out the window. Oh my goodness, Paul just saw me pointing straight at him, that's so embarrassing!

"Paul, this is Elaina! Behind me is Brooke." Niall said, brushing his hand against mine.

"So this is the lady that management won't let you date?" Paul asked smiling at me.

"Yeah," Niall looked down at the ground. I grabbed his hand and just tangled our fingers together.

"I feel bad for you, she's a really pretty lady." Paul turns around, and signals for the driver to get going.

I was on the way to the airport, and it was absolutely unbelievable! My hand was in Niall's the whole entire ride, and I just stared out the window admiring everything. I couldn't love life anymore than I do right now! I liked Niall, he liked me, I was friends with One Direction! I sighed of relief that life was finally amazing, I just can't take everything in so quickly. It all felt like an absolute dream!