Sequel: Vegas
Status: Sequel- Vegas- Up Now

Shameless

Chapter 1:

“Molly! Let’s get going!” I heard my dad call from the bottom of the stairs.

“I’m coming!” I yelled back as I slung my duffel bag across my shoulder and glanced around my now empty room. I trudged down the stairs.

“C’mon Squirt. It’s not going to be that bad.” dad tried to cheer me up as he put my bag on the million cardboard boxes at the back of his truck.

“But why do I have to go stay with mom? I was going to be captain on the soccer team and now what?” I sighed as we were on our way to Baltimore. Soccer has been my thing for as long as I can remember. I’m not the girly type to cry over a broken nail.

“It would be good for you to have a female figure in your life.” dad explains.

“Really dad? you know I have friends back in Annapolis? Couldn’t you and mom wait until I finished senior year before you guys decided to make me live with her?” I asked as I turned the radio on.

“Don’t worry Molly, everything will turn out just fine.” Dad reached over and ruffled my hair.

“Thanks dad,” I looked at him and smiled. For the rest of the hour trip I stared out the window and pondered on what my new life in Baltimore would be like.

***

Dad pulled up into the familiar house’s driveway. My parents are divorced. They split when I was 6 and from that day onwards I stuck with dad. He was the one that taught me to play soccer and I owe him that. He was there for every game and truth be told, I don’t get along with my mom. Every time I come over (which is not that often) we get into an argument about me being more feminine and let’s be honest, I’m far from feminine.

“It’s gonna be alright. You’ll visit me on the weekends.” Dad reassured me as he walked me to the front door.

I rang the doorbell and I heard rustling and yelling from behind the door. It swung open.

“Molly!!” I was engulfed in a hug by a tall teenage boy.

“Uhm… hi Alex” I looked back at my dad for help. He chuckled and shook his head.

“Molly! Darling! You finally made it!” I squirmed out of my twin Brother’s grasp just to be swallowed up into another hug but this time from my mom. As I pulled away I adjusted my duffel bag over my shoulder and noticed 3 boys standing in the doorway. I looked at Alex waiting for an introduction or explanation.

“Twin Sister! I introduce you to my 3 musketeers.” Alex laughed and pulled me towards the teens.

“This,” Alex said pointing to a lanky skunk haired boy, “Is Jack, I mentioned him before,”

“Hiya Molly, Awesome to meet you,” He grinned and gave me a bone crushing hug. Geeze people like to strangle me.

“This is Rian,” Alex went on as he introduced me to a shorter boy with a buzzed haircut.

“Hey Molly,” he smiled a very perfect smile and shook me hand. I returned a smile and Alex tugged my sleeve.

“And this is Zack.” my twin introduced me to the last boy.

“Hi Molly,” he said shyly. I looked at him and smiled. He was gorgeous. He had dark brown hair and hazel eyes I could get lost in forever.

“Molly say something,” Alex nudged me.

“Oh uhm.. hi,” I said quickly turning a bright shad of pink before turning around to my mom. “So uh… Can I start to unpack?” I asked her.